British ISIS Suicide Bomber Was Ex-GITMO Detainee: Previously Won $1.25 Million Compensation...

Well, then there must be something wrong with Jr. and Cheney as well, because this dude was released from GTMO back in 2004, which is when they were in power.

Sorry conservatives, you can't blame this one on Obama.

I think the Cuck Brits applied a lot of pressure for his release. They even gave the bastard $1.25 Million. What the hell has happened to Great Britain? Its Cuckold Leftists are out of control.
The Kinks defined it pretty well.

Just listen...

Interesting. Thanks.

Well, then there must be something wrong with Jr. and Cheney as well, because this dude was released from GTMO back in 2004, which is when they were in power.

I think the Cuck Brits applied a lot of pressure for his release. They even gave the bastard $1.25 Million. What the hell has happened to Great Britain? Its Cuckold Leftists are out of control.

Just listen...

Just listen...

Let the tribulations begin. Allow the book to be fulfilled.

Just make sure you are on the right side of His wrath upon His return.

Just listen...

Or just boot the Cuckold Left Wingers. They've made a real mess of Western Europe. And they're attempting to do it here in the US too. Folks better wise up and boot em. Their lives may depend on it.

Just listen...

Or just boot the Cuckold Left Wingers. They've made a real mess of Western Europe. And they're attempting to do it here in the US too. Folks better wise up and boot em. Their lives may depend on it.

It is an avalanche and it is virtually impossible to stop it. The control all of the most crucial forms of mass communication.

The writing is on the wall.

Just listen...

It is an avalanche and it is virtually impossible to stop it. The control all of the most crucial forms of mass communication.

The writing is on the wall.

I hear ya, i still try to stay optimistic though.

Freedom loving liberals tried to warn the Bush/Blair Administrations that their policies would only increase the terrorist threat. But the policy of invasion was set, the fixed was in.

Freedom loving liberals tried to warn the Bush/Blair Administrations that their policies would only increase the terrorist threat. But the policy of invasion was set, the fixed was in.

Not sure what you mean by 'Freedom loving liberals.' I know the Cuckold Left Wingers in Great Britain firmly supported Blair's Open Border policies. And i don't recall anyone on the Left/Democrat side criticizing Bush's Open Border policies. I do remember many on the Right criticizing him though. I was one of em.

I have to agree....but at least Britain had the presence of mind to vote Brexit, that's a first step to salvation.

On the other hand, when it comes to the rest of Europe, particularly Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France....it's all down the drain.

Europe has lost the war against Islam.....Europe is now under Islamic submission.

Sad end for a wonderful continent.
England leaving the European Union has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Not sure what you mean by 'Freedom loving liberals.' I know the Cuckold Left Wingers in Great Britain firmly supported Blair's Open Border policies. And i don't recall anyone on the Left/Democrat side criticizing Bush's Open Border policies. I do remember many on the Right criticizing him though. I was one of em.

Open boarders didn't create terrorists.

Open boarders didn't create terrorists.

Ok.

They can't help it. Does anyone else find it interesting how I predict precisely what all of numbed out morons on the left will say and do, and they do exactly what I said they would?

They blame the white American for anything a brown muslim does. Cause brown muslims have never done anything to anyone before bush was president.

It is all white America's fault.

They can't help it. Does anyone else find it interesting how I predict precisely what all of numbed out morons on the left will say and do, and they do exactly what I said they would?

They blame the white American for anything a brown muslim does. Cause brown muslims have never done anything to anyone before bush was president.

It is all white America's fault.

They're called Cuckold Left Wingers. Western Europe is infested with em. And sadly, they have a lot of power here in the US too. Hopefully America will wake up and decide against going the Western European route on Immigration. But the Cuckold Left does have a lot of power & influence. So i guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back