British Sniper Kills Six Taliban Insurgents With One Bullet

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt.

The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target from 930 yards (850 metres) away, killing the suicide bomber and five others around him caught in the blast.

The incident in Kakaran in southern Afghanistan happened in December but has only now been disclosed as Britain moves towards the withdrawal of all combat soldiers by the end of the year.

Have some of that, Khalid. Read more.

in·sur·gent
inˈsərjənt/Submit
noun
plural noun: insurgents
a rebel or revolutionary.

Yes, these nasty rebels, fighting against invading forces.

in·sur·gent
inˈsərjənt/Submit
noun

So you think that removing the Taliban was a bad idea?

You shit for brains, we had the cooperation of the duly elected Afghan government. We are not an invading force after that occurred.

All the same I want out of that shit hole. I am sick to death of seeing Americans shed their blood for a people that would just as soon see them dead.

Our god damned politicians want to play world power chess and build some fucking Pax Americana. The freedom of another people that wont fight for it their own damned selves is a waste of American blood and treasure.

Fuck Afghanistan, leave it to the Taliban.

But ass hats like you spinning it against us? You are a shit head; go fuck yourself.

in·sur·gent
inˈsərjənt/Submit
noun

You shit for brains, we had the cooperation of the duly elected Afghan government. We are not an invading force after that occurred.

All the same I want out of that shit hole. I am sick to death of seeing Americans shed their blood for a people that would just as soon see them dead.

Our god damned politicians want to play world power chess and build some fucking Pax Americana. The freedom of another people that wont fight for it their own damned selves is a waste of American blood and treasure.

But ass hats like you spinning it against us? You are a shit head; go fuck yourself.

So easily trolled. :D

terrorists are career minded​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSvQaWkVcw]Terrorist shot whilst firing RPG - YouTube[/ame]

:D:D

The length of three football fields!!!

I fire Expert on every weapon I qualified for and did a lot of hunting as a kid. I can't even begin to imagine a shot like that. Just trying ti figure the windage would be beyond me.

Awesome.

A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt.
I initially thought this was an April Fool's Joke, as no one would believe a sniper could kill 6 terrorists with a single bullet without reading the article.

After reading the article, my hat goes off to the sniper. Job well done! :thup:

in·sur·gent
inˈsərjənt/Submit
noun

Yes, it was a bloody terrible idea.
There was no way in this world you were ever going to beat that lot, see the Soviet's success, so why the merry fuck did America bother?
Actually, America invaded because it needed to invade someone and couldn't invade Saudi, the place most of the 9/11 hijackers came from.

There's no getting away with this - America invaded Afghanistan and, regardless of the government that is in place now, you're still the invaders.
Some weak, demi democratic, government is hardly justification or excuse for staying there.
To be honest, much I don't applaud foreign troop losses, any deaths are fully the responsibility of the foreign governments that invaded the country.

Take Bush to court for compensation and, whilst you're at it, get him to prove the reasons for invading Afghanistan and and Iraq.

in·sur·gent
inˈsərjənt/Submit
noun

I agree with you with one addition. If we are going to allow toxic islam to grow without challenge we should not allow the disease to come here.

Take Bush to court for compensation and, whilst you're at it, get him to prove the reasons for invading Afghanistan
Are you kidding? The Taliban was harboring Bin Laden, the man responsible for the 9/11 attacks. He started the war, not us.

Yes, it was a bloody terrible idea.
There was no way in this world you were ever going to beat that lot, see the Soviet's success, so why the merry fuck did America bother?
Actually, America invaded because it needed to invade someone and couldn't invade Saudi, the place most of the 9/11 hijackers came from.

There's no getting away with this - America invaded Afghanistan and, regardless of the government that is in place now, you're still the invaders.
Some weak, demi democratic, government is hardly justification or excuse for staying there.
To be honest, much I don't applaud foreign troop losses, any deaths are fully the responsibility of the foreign governments that invaded the country.

Take Bush to court for compensation and, whilst you're at it, get him to prove the reasons for invading Afghanistan and and Iraq.

So, Bush caused the Taliban to harbor al Qaeda who Bush also caused to attack the USA.

lol, you are a retarded little fucktard.

I fire Expert on every weapon I qualified for and did a lot of hunting as a kid. I can't even begin to imagine a shot like that. Just trying ti figure the windage would be beyond me.

Awesome.

If that wets your pants imagine that 930 yds isn't 3 football fields but rather 9.3 football fields or over 1/2 mile.

Regardless the point of the story is he did it. But don't hold any illusions he was aiming for a button. That is just silly.

Awesome.

If that wets your pants imagine that 930 yds isn't 3 football fields but rather 9.3 football fields or over 1/2 mile.

If you have ever had any training at hitting targets at that distance, you know that they set up their firing position to anchor the gun, and very minute changes to their sighting mechanisms zero in on the target by 'walking it in'.

So they sight in at a point people move through, say an open doorway, and then shoot the person that walks into it or through it.

I seriously doubt this guy spotted a bomb vest from a click away, sat down with his gun in his hands and decided to shoot the trigger from nearly a thousand yards away, then hit with one shot.

The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target from 930 yards (850 metres) away, killing the suicide bomber and five others around him caught in the blast.

The incident in Kakaran in southern Afghanistan happened in December but has only now been disclosed as Britain moves towards the withdrawal of all combat soldiers by the end of the year.

Have some of that, Khalid. Read more.

Talk about getting to stand up, pull off your helmet, spike it into the ground, take your rifle and spin it on them then do then do the crotch grab, cuz you're awesome like that!

bragging rights forever.

Awesome.

The record is over a mile.

Chris Kyle. American Sniper. Legend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle

In 2008, outside Sadr City, he made his longest successful shot, after he spotted an insurgent with a rocket launcher near a US Army convoy at a range of 2,100 yards (1.9 km). He fired a shot from his .338 Lapua Magnum-chambered McMillan TAC-338 sniper rifle,[11] killing the insurgent as told in his book American Sniper. During four tours of duty in Iraq, Kyle was shot twice and caught up in six separate IED explosions.[9] His other weapons included the Mk 12 sniper rifle, Sig Sauer P220 Pistol ,M4 carbine and a .300 Winchester Magnum sniper rifle.[12]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back