Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

"You are very very very very upset that this puts a shine on Trump"

A "shine" on Trump??
Ummm, I ain't exactly convinced that this little episode made Don Trump look better to America whatsoever.
It makes him and his enablers seem more than a little crass and tone-deaf.
Don Trump and the photographer and/or bullyboy that shoved the military veteran who was serving as a cemetery official are lookin' an awful lot like the bad guys in this sad mess.

"There was no partisan campaigning. I know you don't believe that, but I don't care what you or the others believe."
Other than the fact, that the pictures taken in the restricted area ended up within hours on Trump's campaign website. In my humble opinion, that sure seems sorta 'partisan' to my poor avatar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The families okayed it, END OF STORY. Nobody else's opinion matters. Period.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Not quite. Those tragically touched families ain't the only families that have an interest in that restricted section.

There are hundreds of families who have deceased members in that restricted area of newly dead. Those families have a say too. And with that many voices having legitimate and understandable motivations about the protocols effecting that section the military needed, and did.....enact regulations so that acceptable deportment and comportment of ALL visitors would be required.

In short, the rules exist for a reason. And that is because many many families have an interest in that restricted section.

Not quite. Those tragically touched families ain't the only families that have an interest in that restricted section.
so they're not entitled to their loved ones remains? Are you trying to forbid them from visiting their loved one's graves? wow, dude that is spectacularly evil shit there.

Hey yo all you, the only reason this is in the news is because demofks made it news, meaning they made it political to go after Trump, plain and simple.

Other than the fact, that the pictures taken in the restricted area ended up within hours on Trump's campaign website. In my humble opinion, that sure seems sorta 'partisan' to my poor avatar.
post the pictures there!

I'm outraged as well. It would be one thing if the families held such an event in a private cemetery, where they can do as they please, but Arlington is the nations most sacred grounds. Where there is a covenant that the graves of the fallen will never be desecrated or exploited.
I agree.

Nope no ad
This is what it said...

"A video of the visit posted by the Trump campaign on TikTok showed video of the former president walking through Arlington and visiting grave sites, with audio of him criticizing the Biden administration’s “disaster” of the Afghanistan withdrawal."

...so yeah, he did use it in a campaign ad on TikTok. So go fuck yourself, homer!

If they blame the Dems for something Trump did, then they are liars!
They aren't blaming Dems for something trump did. Trump didn't do anything, they are calling out your Harris and the dembots and kameltoes for politicizing their memorial for their dead children

Trump is most likely questioning the legitimacy of military members who are killed in America's illegitimate wars, but knows that it's not politically popular to just say what he means.
what? When did he do that?

"...so they're not entitled to their loved ones remains? Are you trying to forbid them from visiting their loved one's graves?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
?????
Ummm, mein freund, are you in the right thread?
The right chatroom venue?

You seem to have created your own little conversation with, it seems, an imaginary respondent.

What's up with that?

Forum List

Back