Brits think Trump's the bad guy but1400 girls get raped by Muslims over 16 years NO PROB!

Christians don't rape in the name of Christianity. Sharia lets rapists off all the time. Seriously.
Look and see how low the rape percentage is in Islamic countries.
Hey you don't have to convince me. All organized religions have despicable aspects to them.
not all organized religions drive their members to rape. So, yes, I think you do need convincing.

According to Christianity if you ask for forgiveness then alls good. You can rape away. How many Priests are serving jail time?
you have to mean it. Common misconception.
No you just have to convince people that you mean it.
Because you are asking forgiveness from people and not your savior? lol ok

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.

Piss off and read the article before you make any further stupid comments.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

Oh dear, you mean, just like the Catholics? My goodness gracious
So if someone else does wrong, you cannot condemn this?

Nigeria is a Christian country...from Wiki:

Out of a sample of 295 female students from Ebonyi State University Abakaliki in Southeast Nigeria, 36.7% had experienced sexual harassment/victimization at least once on campus. Of this, 32.4% had been raped (10.8% of the sample).[164]

A study comparing the sexual practises of 12- to 19-year-old students with and without mild/moderate intellectual disabilities from schools across Oyo State, Nigeria found that 68.3% of the sexually experienced intellectually disabled females reported a history of rape victimization compared to 2.9% of the sexually experienced non-disabled females.[165]

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

So we can't condemn this and Trump's rhetoric?

Hey you don't have to convince me. All organized religions have despicable aspects to them.
not all organized religions drive their members to rape. So, yes, I think you do need convincing.

According to Christianity if you ask for forgiveness then alls good. You can rape away. How many Priests are serving jail time?
Your savior won't cover your ass and prevent jail time. Only members of the church can enable your behavior and protect you from punishment.

Your savior won't cover your ass and prevent jail time. Only members of the church can enable your behavior and protect you from punishment.
are we talking about religion or the legal system? Will you make up your mind?

You don't think rapes of 1400 children is a big deal?
What a libtard pig.
Do you really think the rapes of these poor girls are the focus of this thread and the OP's article?
1400 kids were groomed and raped. Where is your condemnation?

Meh? Who gives a shit.... they have already been overrun by the Moors.. again. They get what they deserve.

Thats the entire OP...NOW you're getting it. OP thinks Trump cant be bad because Muslims are bad.

Christians don't rape in the name of Christianity. Sharia lets rapists off all the time. Seriously.
Look and see how low the rape percentage is in Islamic countries.

What 'people'?

Organized religion. How many priests served jail time for all the rapes? The church said they would handle it in house. With the jusification that God will forgive the criminals.

What a fucking stupid OP.

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual assault in 2013.

That's one fucking year. 70+% of the U.S. self describe as Christian. Just stop with this idiocy!!!!

You're missing the point. Were all the rapes in that year allowed by the government or by the police?

All in the name of multiculturism?

Wrap your head around the issue. The issue is not the rape or the sexual assault BUT the cover up and the complicity of all levels of government and law enforcement in one British town.

And the Brits are offended by Trump's statements about Britain? Ha!

Organized religion. How many priests served jail time for all the rapes? The church said they would handle it in house. With the jusification that God will forgive the criminals.
Are we talking about religion or the legal system? Will you make up your mind?

What a libtard pig.
Do you really think the rapes of these poor girls are the focus of this thread and the OP's article?
I hope thise girls get justice and the rapists are castrated. The OP and the writer of the article don't care about that though. They are hellbent on demonizing Muslims by any means necessary. And I'm the first to admit Islam is stupid and there are evil aspects to it, but not as evil as the hatred the OP and article author are trying to spread.

Did the police and the councils and Congressmen/women other politicians go along with the Church's abhorrent abuse of children?

You want to make this about religion. I'm talking politics on a grand scale.

What a libtard pig.
I hope thise girls get justice and the rapists are castrated. The OP and the writer of the article don't care about that though. They are hellbent on demonizing Muslims by any means necessary. And I'm the first to admit Islam is stupid and there are evil aspects to it, but not as evil as the hatred the OP and article author are trying to spread.

I'm not demonizing Muslims. I'm only pointing out that politicians and the law enforcement did nothing because of their PC/Multiculturism/and voting block in the town.

They are linked.

Nigeria is a Christian country...from Wiki:

Out of a sample of 295 female students from Ebonyi State University Abakaliki in Southeast Nigeria, 36.7% had experienced sexual harassment/victimization at least once on campus. Of this, 32.4% had been raped (10.8% of the sample).[164]

A study comparing the sexual practises of 12- to 19-year-old students with and without mild/moderate intellectual disabilities from schools across Oyo State, Nigeria found that 68.3% of the sexually experienced intellectually disabled females reported a history of rape victimization compared to 2.9% of the sexually experienced non-disabled females.[165]
Nigeria is not a Christian country, it'd divided more or less 50:50 Christian and Muslim.

Did the police and the councils and Congressmen/women other politicians go along with the Church's abhorrent abuse of children?

You want to make this about religion. I'm talking politics on a grand scale.

I dont know, is that the only difference you got? Someone had to go along with it for it to go on. So, maybe you can lay out why rapes by Muslims is worse than Molestations by Catholics to drive home your point that 1400 is a super scary number when Muslims are guilty.

So we can't condemn this and Trump's rhetoric?
If you want to discuss Trump, start a thread about Trump. Now, can you condemn the rape of these 1400 children or not?

The libturds are just derailing the thread. As usual. They cannot even condemn the pigs who raped 1400 children because it is against their agenda, so they deflect.

Forum List

Back