Brits think Trump's the bad guy but1400 girls get raped by Muslims over 16 years NO PROB!

Simple answer is to enact the laws in place and any migrant that commits a crime loses their citizenship, and have to move out of the country.

Not only those who have committed crime. I think there should be established cultural ‘beacons’; if an immigrant refuses to follow them, they also will have to live the country.

Simple answer is to enact the laws in place and any migrant that commits a crime loses their citizenship, and have to move out of the country.

Not only those who have committed crime. I think there should be established cultural ‘beacons’; if an immigrant refuses to follow them, they also will have to live the country.

That would be just too much for the majority to accept, which is where the right wing movements have fallen down in the past. Just deportation or execution of criminals, along with confiscation of all property should send out the right messages.

That would be just too much for the majority to accept, which is where the right wing movements have fallen down in the past. Just deportation or execution of criminals, along with confiscation of all property should send out the right messages.
Well, let’s wait and see how the things will be unfolding in the future.

Forum List

Back