Brits think Trump's the bad guy but1400 girls get raped by Muslims over 16 years NO PROB!

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.
You don't think rapes of 1400 children is a big deal?
What a libtard pig.
Do you really think the rapes of these poor girls are the focus of this thread and the OP's article?
1400 kids were groomed and raped. Where is your condemnation?
I hope thise girls get justice and the rapists are castrated. The OP and the writer of the article don't care about that though. They are hellbent on demonizing Muslims by any means necessary. And I'm the first to admit Islam is stupid and there are evil aspects to it, but not as evil as the hatred the OP and article author are trying to spread.

I'm not demonizing Muslims. I'm only pointing out that politicians and the law enforcement did nothing because of their PC/Multiculturism/and voting block in the town.

They are linked.
No, that there's a massive PC coverup is the opinion of the clearly anti-Muslim author of the article. She wrote itnto convince people like you that they should hate a group of people.

Fact: 1400 women were raped

Opinion: rabid Muslims are the only people who rape women, and the government is helping them do it

OP thinks that 1400 rapes is a big deal but Christians molested thousands of people over the past 20 years.

See how thats done, you might ask what does one have to do with the other....and I'd wink and tip my hat to you.

Piss off and read the article before you make any further stupid comments.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

Oh dear, you mean, just like the Catholics? My goodness gracious
So if someone else does wrong, you cannot condemn this?

Thats the entire OP...NOW you're getting it. OP thinks Trump cant be bad because Muslims are bad.
So you refuse to condemn the pigs who systematically groomed and raped 1400 children?

you have to mean it. Common misconception.
No you just have to convince people that you mean it.
Because you are asking forgiveness from people and not your savior? lol ok
Your savior won't cover your ass and prevent jail time. Only members of the church can enable your behavior and protect you from punishment.
are we talking about religion or the legal system? Will you make up your mind?
Organized religion. How many priests served jail time for all the rapes? The church said they would handle it in house. With the jusification that God will forgive the criminals.
Start a thread about priests and rape. Will you condemn the filthy pigs who systematically groomed and raped these 1400 children in the UK or not?

What a fucking stupid OP.

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual in 2013.

That's one fucking year. 70+% of the U.S. self describe as Christian. Just stop with this idiocy!!!!
And Seawytch lands the haymaker :clap:

Bullshit. I'm not comparing rape statistics. Seawytch doesn't understand the discussion.

:lol:

Nigeria is a Christian country...from Wiki:

Out of a sample of 295 female students from Ebonyi State University Abakaliki in Southeast Nigeria, 36.7% had experienced sexual harassment/victimization at least once on campus. Of this, 32.4% had been raped (10.8% of the sample).[164]

A study comparing the sexual practises of 12- to 19-year-old students with and without mild/moderate intellectual disabilities from schools across Oyo State, Nigeria found that 68.3% of the sexually experienced intellectually disabled females reported a history of rape victimization compared to 2.9% of the sexually experienced non-disabled females.[165]

We're not talking rape we're talking politics.

Sheesh. Put down the bong.

The issue here is that the rapes were known and reported by the same men over a 16 year period and everyone turned a blind eye in the political system in one city all for votes and multiculturism.

So if someone else does wrong, you cannot condemn this?

Thats the entire OP...NOW you're getting it. OP thinks Trump cant be bad because Muslims are bad.
So you refuse to condemn the pigs who systematically groomed and raped 1400 children?

Sure I do, but that has nothing to do with Trump or the massive amount of rapes we have in this country. You're playing the will you condemn it game.

Lets play: Will you condemn the molestation by Catholics?

What a libtard pig.
Do you really think the rapes of these poor girls are the focus of this thread and the OP's article?
I hope thise girls get justice and the rapists are castrated.
There is no need for silly attempts at MINDREADING the motivation of the reporter or the OP.

And THANK YOU for your opinion on the rapists.

Did the police and the councils and Congressmen/women other politicians go along with the Church's abhorrent abuse of children?

You want to make this about religion. I'm talking politics on a grand scale.

I dont know, is that the only difference you got? Someone had to go along with it for it to go on. So, maybe you can lay out why rapes by Muslims is worse than Molestations by Catholics to drive home your point that 1400 is a super scary number when Muslims are guilty.

You really don't get it. The whole political and law enforcement system turned a blind eye to what was going on for political reasons.

No you just have to convince people that you mean it.
Because you are asking forgiveness from people and not your savior? lol ok
Your savior won't cover your ass and prevent jail time. Only members of the church can enable your behavior and protect you from punishment.
are we talking about religion or the legal system? Will you make up your mind?
Organized religion. How many priests served jail time for all the rapes? The church said they would handle it in house. With the jusification that God will forgive the criminals.
Start a thread about priests and rape. Will you condemn the filthy pigs who systematically groomed and raped these 1400 children in the UK or not?
What filthy pigs? I'll condemn the rapists, everyhing else you said is wild speculation.

You want to compare rape statistics, you compare them by economic and social development status, not by religion.

I'm not comparing rape statistics. Read the OP again.

I know, you're not comparing shit except to say Trump isnt bad because rape exists

No I'm not. What are all y'all smoking today? Trump criticized Britain fairly and squarely on their issues as politicians are wont to do and the Brits took offense. They also because newspapers in Britain that lean left kept lying and saying that Trumps policy was to ban all Muslims and throw all Muslims out of the US.

So pardon the pun but they're having a trumped up debate over whether or not Trump should be banned from Britain.

Sheer hypocrisy not to realize the true issues in their own backyards and their inability or refusal to deal with them BUT BLAME someone who speaks out against it.

Ok, I'LL address the OP. When Trump is elected, let the Brits ban him from their country. See what happens when they need our help.

What a libtard pig.
I hope thise girls get justice and the rapists are castrated. The OP and the writer of the article don't care about that though. They are hellbent on demonizing Muslims by any means necessary. And I'm the first to admit Islam is stupid and there are evil aspects to it, but not as evil as the hatred the OP and article author are trying to spread.

I'm not demonizing Muslims. I'm only pointing out that politicians and the law enforcement did nothing because of their PC/Multiculturism/and voting block in the town.

They are linked.
No, that there's a massive PC coverup is the opinion of the clearly anti-Muslim author of the article. She wrote itnto convince people like you that they should hate a group of people.

Opinion: rabid Muslims are the only people who rape women, and the government is helping them do it
This is how you libturds prevent free speech and the dissemination of information. If bad things are reported about your pets, the author has to be an islamophobe. This was all over the news in the UK, so you are saying the BBC and all of its TV and radio channels and news outlets are islamophobic. You are either an enemy of truth or just an utter imbecile.

Last edited:

Did the police and the councils and Congressmen/women other politicians go along with the Church's abhorrent abuse of children?

You want to make this about religion. I'm talking politics on a grand scale.

I dont know, is that the only difference you got? Someone had to go along with it for it to go on. So, maybe you can lay out why rapes by Muslims is worse than Molestations by Catholics to drive home your point that 1400 is a super scary number when Muslims are guilty.

You really don't get it. The whole political and law enforcement system turned a blind eye to what was going on for political reasons.

I know, but enough about the Christians already

You want to compare rape statistics, you compare them by economic and social development status, not by religion.

I'm not comparing rape statistics. Read the OP again.

I know, you're not comparing shit except to say Trump isnt bad because rape exists

No I'm not. What are all y'all smoking today? Trump criticized Britain fairly and squarely on their issues as politicians are wont to do and the Brits took offense. They also because newspapers in Britain that lean left kept lying and saying that Trumps policy was to ban all Muslims and throw all Muslims out of the US.

So pardon the pun but they're having a trumped up debate over whether or not Trump should be banned from Britain.

Sheer hypocrisy not to realize the true issues in their own backyards and their inability or refusal to deal with them BUT BLAME someone who speaks out against it.

So they arent able to not like Trump AND not like rape at the same time is what you're getting at....smooth

What a libtard pig.

They are linked.

The gentleman who wrote that article for the Telegraph is a lefty who whole heartedly condemned the actions of the the council for covering it up. Not just me.

Get over this anti Islam game you're trying to lay down on me. It's bullshit. I'm anti PC. I'm anti covering shit up because you want votes.

Forum List

Back