Brittney Griner moved to Russian penal colony

I don't see how Ms. Griner is considered "wrongfully" detained. The dame pleaded Guilty as Sin in open court.

Even a doofus should know that Russia doesn't put up with people smuggling grass. Why would she think Sleepy Joe would rescue her from the Gulag considering the fact that the US and Russia don't have proper diplomatic relations

I don't see how Ms. Griner is considered "wrongfully" detained. The dame pleaded Guilty as Sin in open court.

Even a doofus should know that Russia doesn't put up with people smuggling grass. Why would she think Sleepy Joe would rescue her from the Gulag considering the fact that the US and Russia don't have proper diplomatic relations

Its fucking NBC news. They spin everything.

She knowingly broke Russian law,and she is paying the price.

She is being treated what many of us in the US consider harshly; however, it Russia. So we/she should expect harsh.

The think here is if an ordinary citizen shoved a bag of grass up their butt and got busted when they crossed the border into any country, the Biden Regime wouldn't give a shit, figuring that the citizen should have known better.

Ms. Griner took a chance and fucked up.

Too bad for her and her lezzie lover, but tough fucking shit. Biden should have the courage just to tell her what they would tell anyone else.

Sort of a shame you all only care about her because she was arrested in Russia.

How many of you even knew who she was prior to this?

I bet she wishes she was back in the ole US oppression that she protested against now.

I love it when stupid Libtards are taught a lesson in real life.

Totally.

The real shame is dumb fucking cult members will not learn anything from this incident.

They are raised to never be accountable.

WNBA star Brittney Griner said in 2020 that the national anthem should not be played before WNBA games and vowed to protest if it was played.

No worries, she will be fine, just look at all those smiling faces. ;)

dbef68b539ce921c8db36978a8da7add--russian-womens-world-war.jpg

who leaves vape pens when traveling across lines..esp in a country like russia...a horrible move..play stupid games win stupid prizes...she will dies in a penal colony in russia...or will come back damaged....shades of otto warmbier

It’s entitlement. We have taught young people they are not responsible for their actions.

They are. She is being held accountable.

There are consequences for actions, even for Gen Y and Z.
That's true but I believe it goes beyond entitlement wrt Griner being an American Black female celebrity. The term I use is "untouchable".

I might actually give a shit if she wasn't a blame America first hater. But she blamed America, racism and all that shit before she even went to Russia so she can rot for all I care.

If you go to another country then you better be on your best behavior despite what kind of asswipe you are here because a lot of other countries don't play games. Being an American doesn't mean shit in another country when you break their laws.

She`s not the only American being held in Russia but her gender and color grabs their attention. Putin`s cheerleaders just can`t help themselves.

She will be released within a year. Selling her story to "Hollywood" and a book deal (written by a ghost writer) will net her more attention, more money, and more lifetime fame that her basketball ever did. She just needs to hold out for a couple more months.

It wouldn't hurt if she took a crash course in speaking Russian.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I've never watched ladies' basketball and don't intend to.

Now if they hired players out of lingerie catalogs and dress like the old Lingerie Football League players did, I might revisit my opinion on this. But as far as watching tall, skinny , homely lesbians play basketball- I can't see myself doing that. But if you find it enjoyable, don't let my reluctance to watch deter you.

Forum List

Back