Broken (or postponed) promises' fulfillment?

LOL He has been in less that 2 weeks...or right at it?? I never expected everything to get done all at once.
I thought he said year for something else. Can't remember what ATM.

He said it would be done on day one. Of course, he's already on his first vacation, so he's full of crap from the start.

What are you retarded his first E. O. On day one was to get rid of the mandate..

Keep up will you..
Except he didn't get rid of the mandate. Only Congress can do that.

Keep up, will you...

And what special kind of retard thinks an EO is an ObamaCare replacement? HOLY SHIT!!!!

Actually he didn't say it would take a year to REPEAL Obamacare, he indicated it may take a year to REPLACE Obamacare,

NO...as usual a cop out form a right winger......Trump CLEARLY stated that the repeal and replace would be done SIMULTANEOUSLY ........
LOL, Not in the interview you cited in your OP, as usual your OP was a ham handed attempt at deception, apparently you hyper-partisan, politician worshiping lemmings are genetically incapable of being honest.

As for your assertion regarding Trumps campaign trail promises, yeah he did promise to "repeal and replace" simultaneously, so what? You weren't stupid enough to believe all the bullshit that came out of Donald Ducks mouth were you? I thought you gullible, left wing idiots only believed EVERYTHING that comes out of politicians mouths with a "D" behind their names?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -- The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again

After 8 years, I'm still waiting for Obama to:

Close Guantanamo Bay

Repeal the Patriot Act

Bring the Troops home from Iraq

And what ever happened to that Civilian National Security Force? :lol:

What? That mutherfuckers gone? What did he get done?

What does any of that have to do with Trump's failure to come up with a plan to replace ObamaCare on Day One as he promised he would?

It took Obama over a year to get it through.

Ahhhh, the "but, but, but Obama" mantra has begun......

Here, I'll make very simple for you.......

DID Trump promise repeal and replace of the ACA from his FIRST day in office? ....Yes or No?

Is he now saying that it will take at least a year?...........................................................Yes or No?
He did away with the mandate. Now he is working on the rest. But since you're talking about lying about obamacare. Let's see,
Debates would be televised, lie.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, lie.
Insurance rates would go down, lie.
You didn't care about those lies, so you have no credibility to criticize Trump.

DID Trump promise repeal and replace of the ACA from his FIRST day in office? ....Yes or No?

Is he now saying that it will take at least a year?...........................................................Yes or No?
He did away with the mandate.
Nope. Only Congress can do that.

Trump hoaxed you once again.

He did away with the mandate.
Nope. Only Congress can do that.

Trump hoaxed you once again.
He has a pen and phone.

This may not go over too well with Trump acolytes,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Repealing Obamacare Might Take a Year Says Trump
Well is Trump supposed to do it all immediately? I
On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform

"For that" you have to have "the actual" plan, "brainiac"

Hey, moron.......Right wingers in congress have had SEVEN years to come up with a replacement....Is now the time to get their fingers out of their asses and work on that famous replacement???.............LOL

You're "just being" an idiot. He's been President "for less than" three weeks. If "he" had replaced "it already" you'd be "attacking him" for not taking the "time" to think it "through." Unlike "you, I" want to see the "actual plan" before attacking "him"

What the rubes who were in a coma before January 2009 don't know is that Obama put a health care reform plan on the table 18 months before the 2008 election.

18 months BEFORE the election.

Why couldn't Trump do that? Hmmmm...

Because he's a fucking huckster, that's why. He didn't put up a single detailed plan for ANYTHING.

The GOP has had SEVEN YEARS since the enactment of ObamaCare to come up with a replacement.

During Obama's regime, they put on theater for the rubes by repealing all or parts of ObamaCare 60 times.

Now that they have all the power, the GOP has suddenly gone radio silent.

WHY ARE THEY NOT REPEALING LIKE THEY DID ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES!?!?!

Because.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

LOL He has been in less that 2 weeks...or right at it?? I never expected everything to get done all at once.

He said it would be done on day one. Of course, he's already on his first vacation, so he's full of crap from the start.

What are you retarded his first E. O. On day one was to get rid of the mandate..

Keep up will you..

Keep up, will you...

And what special kind of retard thinks an EO is an ObamaCare replacement? HOLY SHIT!!!!

It was a destruction of Obama care under its own weight and bullshit about Congress retard

This is EXACTLY why we have ObamaCare, rubes.

Because the GOP never had a better plan.

And they still don't. SEVEN. YEARS. LATER. They still don't.

It's your fault for being so goddam willfully stupid as to bleev what you are told to bleev.

YOU are why we have ObamaCare.

Assholes.

Keep up will you..

Keep up, will you...

It was a destruction of Obama care under its own weight and bullshit about Congress retard
Trump did not "get rid of the mandate". Only Congress can do that.

You know nothing. That's why you are so easily bamboozled by hucksters like Trump.

Unlike yourself, I ignore nothing. Your bitch was/is a sociopathic lying murderous bitch. Trump may or may not have done anything, we just don't know. Until you stop projecting your inability to see the truth onto everyone else you will never heal.
Trump has lied more in one week than any perceived Hillary lies in a lifetime. Speaking of that, list some of those Hillary lies for us

Kid, you are hopelessly locked up in the right/left paradigm. Anyone with half a brain knows all of her lies, anyone who can think knows you will "blame" a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for everything she's done. You aren't my first ideologue son. I could spend an hour listing shit and all you'd say is "No sir". To you a fact is only a fact if you agree with it. To you news is "fake news" unless you agree with it.
I have no interest in trying to "convert" you into a logical, thinking person.
I'll say it again, Trump is just slightly less of a shit burger.
How many lies has Trump told in just the last 2 weeks, since his inauguration? Time to man up and tell the truth

Son, my "manhood" is not in question. You are a hyper-partisan, I am not.
You are not a partisan? Then admit to the numerous never ending trump lies

You actually think you can goad me? You can't. You also appear to not be able to read, either pay attention or move on. As I said, you are a "true believer" and that impedes your ability to actually think.

Unlike yourself, I ignore nothing. Your bitch was/is a sociopathic lying murderous bitch. Trump may or may not have done anything, we just don't know. Until you stop projecting your inability to see the truth onto everyone else you will never heal.
Trump has lied more in one week than any perceived Hillary lies in a lifetime. Speaking of that, list some of those Hillary lies for us

Kid, you are hopelessly locked up in the right/left paradigm. Anyone with half a brain knows all of her lies, anyone who can think knows you will "blame" a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for everything she's done. You aren't my first ideologue son. I could spend an hour listing shit and all you'd say is "No sir". To you a fact is only a fact if you agree with it. To you news is "fake news" unless you agree with it.
I have no interest in trying to "convert" you into a logical, thinking person.
I'll say it again, Trump is just slightly less of a shit burger.
How many lies has Trump told in just the last 2 weeks, since his inauguration? Time to man up and tell the truth

Son, my "manhood" is not in question. You are a hyper-partisan, I am not.
You are not a partisan? Then admit to the numerous never ending trump lies

" hyper-partisan"

You do understand what this means, right?

You weren't stupid enough to believe all the bullshit that came out of Donald Ducks mouth were you?

OF COURSE NOT, one of the many, many reasons I would never vote for a demagogue.........
But a lot of right wing morons (you included?) certainly did.........LOL

He did away with the mandate. Now he is working on the rest. But since you're talking about lying about obamacare. Let's see,
You didn't care about those lies, so you have no credibility to criticize Trump.

Ask a grown up the difference between a LIE and a MISTAKE......

For you morons, lying Trump is STILL feeding you bullshit and you stay there with your mouth open asking for more........

Ask a grown up the difference between a LIE and a MISTAKE......

For you morons, lying Trump is STILL feeding you bullshit and you stay there with your mouth open asking for more........
Obama knew he was lying, Gruber even stated it, when he said Obama relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed.

You weren't stupid enough to believe all the bullshit that came out of Donald Ducks mouth were you?

OF COURSE NOT, one of the many, many reasons I would never vote for a demagogue.........
LOL, didn't you say you voted for Hillary Clinton?

But a lot of right wing morons (you included?) certainly did.........LOL
Of course I didn't support or vote for Donald Duck (or any of the other douche bags running for POTUS) , since unlike you hyper-partisan chew toys, I have standards and principles.

Forum List

Back