Broken (or postponed) promises' fulfillment?

Well is Trump supposed to do it all immediately? I don't think any Trump supporters expected him to repeal it in the firsr 3 weeks of his Presidency.

I think what matters is if he actually does it. Not how long it's going to take.

From Trump's website throughout the campaign:

...........But none of these positive reforms can be accomplished without Obamacare repeal. On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

Did he ask?

As an aside just to let you know, you admitted to "defending" Obama's lies and yet you condemn Trump's ? Isn't that hypocritical?

Actually, NO.......I defended Obama against the BLATANT racism spewed by your ilk....and each of the supposed "lies" of Obama, had the fingerprints of a fucked up, right wing congress...

So far, Trump has NOT involved congress at all and each of his lies are strictly his own....Remember those these campaign promises?

Mexico will pay for the wall.........Bullshit
Coal miners' jobs back..............Bullshit
Defeating ISIS from the Trump plans that he wouldn't share with anyone......Bullshit
....and, of course, repealing and replacing the ACA on day one (19 days later).......Bullshit

Yep, Trump stated that we would win so much that we'd be tired of winning..............What an asshole statement that was swallowed by morons.......Are you one of those?

As an aside just to let you know, you admitted to "defending" Obama's lies and yet you condemn Trump's ? Isn't that hypocritical?

Actually, NO.......I defended Obama against the BLATANT racism spewed by your ilk....and each of the supposed "lies" of Obama, had the fingerprints of a fucked up, right wing congress...

So far, Trump has NOT involved congress at all and each of his lies are strictly his own....Remember those these campaign promises?

Mexico will pay for the wall.........Bullshit
Coal miners; jobs back..............Bullshit
Defeating ISIS from the Trump plans that he wouldn't share with anyone......Bullshit
....and, of course, repealing and replacing the ACA on day one (19 days later).......Bullshit

Yep, Trump stated that we would win so much that we'd be tired of winning..............What an asshole statement that was swallowed by morons.......Are you one of those?

LOL, you defended every lie he ever told, and he told hundreds of them. Sad really, you still can't admit the truth of it. You, we, are all being played. People are waking up though, one person at a time. The first step is always admitting that you/we are indeed being lied to. Seriously, you are completely deluded into thinking that his lies were "manufactured".
Time to grow up son, they aren't your friends, they aren't your servants, they aren't "doing anything for you. Time to take the red pill and get ready for one helluva a ride.

You'll have to bare with us, we just spent 24 years being lied to, the ACA isn't really going anywhere. We both know that.

Thanks for the admission........

Perhaps when the wall is not getting built and the coal miners' jobs don't come back, your ilk will realize that you've been had....big time by a charlatan.

Regardless, we no longer have to listen to your mediocre negro, or your sociopathic murderous bitch , or her serial sexual predator husband.so what's your point? I feel especially bad for people like you who simply cannot see the very truth that keeps biting them in the ass. The electoral process is all an illusion.
Trump isn't a sexual predator? He is just as bad or worse than what you accused Clinton of, but in this case you prefer to look the other way

You'll have to bare with us, we just spent 24 years being lied to, the ACA isn't really going anywhere. We both know that.

Perhaps when the wall is not getting built and the coal miners' jobs don't come back, your ilk will realize that you've been had....big time by a charlatan.

Regardless, we no longer have to listen to your mediocre negro, or your sociopathic murderous bitch , or her serial sexual predator husband.so what's your point? I feel especially bad for people like you who simply cannot see the very truth that keeps biting them in the ass. The electoral process is all an illusion.
Trump isn't a sexual predator? He is just as bad or worse than what you accused Clinton of, but in this case you prefer to look the other way

Nope, that's you. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than Hillary. Take the Red Pill and wake up kid.

Nope, that's you. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than Hillary. Take the Red Pill and wake up kid.
Naturally you choose to ignore the pending litigation against him, as well as his comments on how he loves to grab a woman pussy. Or maybe how he walks up to them and starts fondling them and kissing them?

Naturally you choose to ignore the pending litigation against him, as well as his comments on how he loves to grab a woman pussy. Or maybe how he walks up to them and starts fondling them and kissing them?

Unlike yourself, I ignore nothing. Your bitch was/is a sociopathic lying murderous bitch. Trump may or may not have done anything, we just don't know. Until you stop projecting your inability to see the truth onto everyone else you will never heal.

Unlike yourself, I ignore nothing. Your bitch was/is a sociopathic lying murderous bitch. Trump may or may not have done anything, we just don't know. Until you stop projecting your inability to see the truth onto everyone else you will never heal.
Trump has lied more in one week than any perceived Hillary lies in a lifetime. Speaking of that, list some of those Hillary lies for us

Trump has lied more in one week than any perceived Hillary lies in a lifetime. Speaking of that, list some of those Hillary lies for us
hillary lies compilation - Yahoo Search Results

MIght be able to find one or two there

Ok, now do the same for Trump and list every lie of his since he became a candidate

Kid, you are hopelessly locked up in the right/left paradigm. Anyone with half a brain knows all of her lies, anyone who can think knows you will "blame" a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for everything she's done. You aren't my first ideologue son. I could spend an hour listing shit and all you'd say is "No sir". To you a fact is only a fact if you agree with it. To you news is "fake news" unless you agree with it.
I have no interest in trying to "convert" you into a logical, thinking person.
I'll say it again, Trump is just slightly less of a shit burger.

Ok, now do the same for Trump and list every lie of his since he became a candidate

Probably be about the same.

the only reason to vote for either of those idiots was partisanship.

as is your claim that HIllary is less a liar than Trump.

Kid, you are hopelessly locked up in the right/left paradigm. Anyone with half a brain knows all of her lies, anyone who can think knows you will "blame" a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for everything she's done. You aren't my first ideologue son. I could spend an hour listing shit and all you'd say is "No sir". To you a fact is only a fact if you agree with it. To you news is "fake news" unless you agree with it.
I have no interest in trying to "convert" you into a logical, thinking person.
I'll say it again, Trump is just slightly less of a shit burger.
How many lies has Trump told in just the last 2 weeks, since his inauguration? Time to man up and tell the truth

No, he's not interested in the "truth", he's only interested in subverting his sitting President.

Forum List

Back