🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brokered? Bullsh#t And Bluff

Brokered conventions haven't destroyed the party before, I doubt it would destroy it this time

But this time you have two parties pushing establishment candidates who are being rejected out of hand by normal everyday voters. If either party tells the voters "we're not nominating the guy you want because we know what's best for you" this time, that party is done. There are simply too many people on Main Street that are pissed at DC these days.

I'm sorry but there is no way to broker a convention if the people are overwhelmingly selecting one candidate.

But Republicans are not overwhelmingly selecting one candidate. Trump needs half the total number of delegates to avoid a brokered convention but has failed to win 50% of the vote in any state!

This means the GOP is most likely to have a brokered convention to select who should represent the party!It is almost a certainty as long as there are 3 or 4 people running.

Personally, I dont see why anyone should quit!

Brokered conventions haven't destroyed the party before, I doubt it would destroy it this time

But this time you have two parties pushing establishment candidates who are being rejected out of hand by normal everyday voters. If either party tells the voters "we're not nominating the guy you want because we know what's best for you" this time, that party is done. There are simply too many people on Main Street that are pissed at DC these days.

I'm sorry but there is no way to broker a convention if the people are overwhelmingly selecting one candidate.

But Republicans are not overwhelmingly selecting one candidate. Trump needs half the total number of delegates to avoid a brokered convention but has failed to win 50% of the vote in any state!

This means the GOP is most likely to have a brokered convention to select who should represent the party!It is almost a certainty as long as there are 3 or 4 people running.

More then half the up coming elections are winner take all.
He could find himself only short a few of that being done in the next two weeks.

Trump is certainly the biggest clown of all. And should he run on the GOP ticket, the result will be a shellacking that the GOP will remember forever, provided they don't join the Whigs immediatly afterwards.

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

This is a game changer for me..........Just saw this on another thread.............If Jeff Sessions is endorsing him that has a lot of weight for me........................

Sessions is a stand up guy..................His record is conservatism..................

This is big news to me.
so a slackjawed southern cracka convinced you?
Whatever...............Sessions has been a thorn in your parties side for a long time...........It comes as no surprise that you don't like sessions.............and he's taken on the GOP establishment time and time again.

Yeah, I trust Sessions................If you don't like it go play with your bats.

Which was my point. If you have a brokered convention, you don't have overwhelming support for a single candidate so he can't claim the party is rejecting the people

Forum List

Back