Broncos will win the Super Bowl.

My guess is that the cocktail server saw right through him from jump street as a Bronco enthusiast and just flat lied to him about the crab. Or maybe she just ran his credit card and the truth just could not be denied. In any case all he has left to cling to is this thread of hope that the Donkeys can exact revenge for the hurtfull way he was treated. The whole "knife in the back" thingy has been a festering gash in his psych for a long time now. Fortunately for him Obama Care cannot deny him help for this pre existing condition. No doubt he and thousands of other spirit crushed individuals will be standing in long lines at hospital emergency rooms bleeding Orange and whatever god awful color of brown they hide behind come next Sunday evening.. wondering how they will ever recover the will to live.

Some people(us) are destined to win...and some(them) will lose. It's not too late for Samson to buy himself a Sherman jersey and hedge his bet.

Revenge...Like Crab....a dish best served cold.......Denver shut down Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount in the AFC title game: Marshawn Lynch is next, and he's all Shehawgs got.

Totally agree.

After the game when the players are walking across the field to shake hands, Russel Wilson will say, "Where is Manning"? Someone will have to tell him that he left for Disney World in the 3rd Quarter.

It's hard to give exact numbers but I am predicting something like 56-17 Broncos something like that (30 points or more). Seattle will get behind early and Wilson will have to try to start passing.

Again, the way to beat Manning or Brady or Favre is to keep them off the field. The Seahawks are not built to control the ball.

56 points on the Seattle defense? How will you ever know? You will have thrown some object into your TV by the end of the first qtr. Better stock up on Kleenex... You are about to have a sad..

Revenge...Like Crab....a dish best served cold.......Denver shut down Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount in the AFC title game: Marshawn Lynch is next, and he's all Shehawgs got.

Totally agree.

After the game when the players are walking across the field to shake hands, Russel Wilson will say, "Where is Manning"? Someone will have to tell him that he left for Disney World in the 3rd Quarter.

It's hard to give exact numbers but I am predicting something like 56-17 Broncos something like that (30 points or more). Seattle will get behind early and Wilson will have to try to start passing.

Again, the way to beat Manning or Brady or Favre is to keep them off the field. The Seahawks are not built to control the ball.

56 points on the Seattle defense? How will you ever know? You will have thrown some object into your TV by the end of the first qtr. Better stock up on Kleenex... You are about to have a sad..

I'm not that emotionally attached. If Seattle wins, I'll be happy (and happy for you). Just don't see it happening. It would be like Duke losing to a junior college team in basketball. Possible? Sure. Probable? No. (in my mind).

Totally agree.

I'm not that emotionally attached. If Seattle wins, I'll be happy (and happy for you). Just don't see it happening. It would be like Duke losing to a junior college team in basketball. Possible? Sure. Probable? No. (in my mind).

More like Penn State losing to some junior high school kids. Possible? When all the facts were known...a certainty.

Signed up on a Bronco site..

BroncoCountry is so over the top optimistic I haven't posted yet.. I can't bring myself to burst their bubble.. :lol:

They are just rediculous.

They REALLY need to start a suicide watch forum... as a public service ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't think their fans have ever seen a Seahawk football game. Poor naive little fuckers..

They are going to have a major shock to their systems on Sunday... :eek:

BroncoCountry is so over the top optimistic I haven't posted yet.. I can't bring myself to burst their bubble.. :lol:

They REALLY need to start a suicide watch forum... as a public service ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't think their fans have ever seen a Seahawk football game. Poor naive little fuckers..

this one???

Broncos Football

this one???

Broncos Football

Yup. I'm Sean Corey. I still haven't posted yet. I'll be curious to see how long I last when they figure out I'm a Hawk's fan.

this one???

Broncos Football

Yup. I'm Sean Corey. I still haven't posted yet. I'll be curious to see how long I last when they figure out I'm a Hawk's fan.

your real name or screen name ?? im on there as kcvet. been there about 3 yrs. that forum is mild compared to this.

The Broncos Forums -- BroncosForums.com

pure flame. its a gang bang up yours eat shit and die forum. if that's what your after. enter at own risk !!!

your real name or screen name ?? im on there as kcvet. been there about 3 yrs. that forum is mild compared to this. The Broncos Forums -- BroncosForums.com

pure flame. its a gang bang up yours eat shit and die forum. if that's what your after. enter at own risk !!!

That's who I am. ALL team message boards are mild compared to this. That is why I am here. I or you or anyone irregardless of team affiliation can post what is on their mind on this forum. It is really very special in that regard. I call myself "HUGGY" here because that is my nickname among most of the people in Seattle that know me. The pictures I have posted on this site of myself are real. My dogs pics are also real. :lol:

A pure "flame" site does not interest me. This one has the whole rainbow.. good football knowledge with the added ability to insult. As it should be IMHO as some fans are full of shit homers with zero understanding of the game. Seattle team sites are some of the worst at allowing free speach. So are SF's.

I've moved this to the top of the list for 2014's

Ironic Post of The Year Award.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

I hope these get you through until at least half time on Sunday when the game will be over with Broncos leading Shehawgs with no less than 35 points.

I want to be sitting on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV on the last play of the game .

Super Bowl XXXIV, anyone?

I want to be sitting on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV on the last play of the game .

On the one hand I'd love to see double overtime, but then that would probably kill Huggy.

:eusa_hand:
Let's just hope that Sheattle stocks up on Depends Undergarments so cleaning up Union Street afterwards won't be too messy.

I've moved this to the top of the list for 2014's

Ironic Post of The Year Award.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

I hope these get you through until at least half time on Sunday when the game will be over with Broncos leading Shehawgs with no less than 35 points.

35 points by halftime? Impressive!! That might be enough for me to switch teams and start rooting for Denver. If the GREAT Seattle defense gives up a 35 burger in two qtrs then piss on them. They do not deserve my loyalty. I ,ight just throw the dogs in the bus during the halftime entertainment and head for a store that sells Bronco gear and find a nice Bronco cap... I might even score a Manning jersey. I'm starting to feel betrayed by my Hawks just thinking about it.

On the one hand I'd love to see double overtime, but then that would probably kill Huggy.

Let's just hope that Sheattle stocks up on Depends Undergarments so cleaning up Union Street afterwards won't be too messy.

That's funny right there and I don't care who ya are.

I could move the T V to the bathroom. That way I could watch the game sitting on the toilet and if I feel the need to throw up just turn my hread and hurl in the bathtub.

My only real problem is that if my pitbulls pick up on me yelling at Manning they might try to attack the image of Peyton on the screen when he is in a close up. They already try to get to the T V when dogs are on the creen.

Lying again I see. You are to funny.

Lying again I see. You are to funny.

Lying ?? Again ?? You sound like an old girlfriend I had. "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.." :lol: :lol:

Lying ?? Again ?? You sound like an old girlfriend I had. "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.." :lol: :lol:

"It helps me avoid premature ejaculation when I think of you."

Forum List

Back