Broncos will win the Super Bowl.

I want to be sitting on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV on the last play of the game .

Super Bowl XXXIV, anyone?

On the one hand I'd love to see double overtime, but then that would probably kill Huggy.

:eusa_hand:
Let's just hope that Sheattle stocks up on Depends Undergarments so cleaning up Union Street afterwards won't be too messy.

I could move the T V to the bathroom. That way I could watch the game sitting on the toilet and if I feel the need to throw up just turn my hread and hurl in the bathtub.

My only real problem is that if my pitbulls pick up on me yelling at Manning they might try to attack the image of Peyton on the screen when he is in a close up. They already try to get to the T V when dogs are on the creen.

Most people plan to watch the game by stocking an extra 6 pack of beer, maybe some chips.....

I see you've given it more thought than the average Shehawg Fan.

Bravo!
:clap2:

Signed up on a Bronco site..

BroncoCountry is so over the top optimistic I haven't posted yet.. I can't bring myself to burst their bubble.. :lol:

They are just rediculous.

They REALLY need to start a suicide watch forum... as a public service ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't think their fans have ever seen a Seahawk football game. Poor naive little fuckers..

They are going to have a major shock to their systems on Sunday... :eek:

Lying again I see. You are to funny.

Lying ?? Again ?? You sound like an old girlfriend I had. "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.." :lol: :lol:

:eusa_eh:

An old girlfriend told you, "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.."

Huggy, how well did you know this old "girl?"

Lying again I see. You are to funny.

Lying ?? Again ?? You sound like an old girlfriend I had. "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.." :lol: :lol:

An old girlfriend told you, "Honest sweetie...Ya I fucked her but I was thinking of you the whole time.."

Huggy, how well did you know this old "girl?"

That's ME talkin you goof ! That is me LYING to my GF !!!!! Geeesh !!!!

I think Denver will win but not by 35 points, more like by 7 or 10. Peyton Manning winning a Superbowl just fits the proper narrative.

I think Denver will win but not by 35 points, more like by 7 or 10. Peyton Manning winning a Superbowl just fits the proper narrative.

Maybe.. If Manning ever learns how to throw a spiral football.. :lol:

The entire season, 55 TD, 68% completions for a total 5477 yards and only 10 interceptions.

I'm not worried about Passing Aesthetics.

The entire season, 55 TD, 68% completions for a total 5477 yards and only 10 interceptions.

I thought you were all "sciency" and shit. Nevermind...if you don't already understand the need to throw a "clean" ball in bad weather... you never will.

I'm glad Manning's ball flutters. That slows it down in flight and allows REAL athletes the time to get to the ball and snatch it away from the Denver recievers.

If this game were going to be compared to a heavyweight boxing match I would have to say it would be Mike Tyson in his prime vs Cassius Clay in his prime. One guy is a tactician (Clay) that needs to stay clear of contact and a bruiser that just runs up on the other guy and smashes him in the Jaw before the fancy footwork guy realizes what happened.

The Seahawks will come out like Tyson and lay some wood on peeps hard as rithmatic to a b***k guy and cripple the Broncos figuratively and literally. Sherman will cover Denver recievers so close you will think he is wearing a Bronco uniform. Bennet and Avril will be smacking Manning around so much you will think he stole something.

The Seahawks don't just want to beat Denver. They want to BEAT UP the Broncos and teach them a lesson about the shear will to fight for something that they will never forget this game as long as they live. The Seahawks will hit the Broncos so hard....Thier kids will be born with bruises.

Last edited:

Wind forecast 15-20 mph. Not good for Manning's wobbly offerings. Good for alert Seahawks to take away the ball. You can forget about the long pass from Manning's feeble old arms. Single coverage on the deep routes all game long. That means the short routes will have 5 Seahawks to double on. Oh my... Not good for that runt Welker.

Yard after catch for the tiny Wess Welker? What catch? Wessley's first attempt at a "rub" will probably be his last appearance in Superbowl 48.

But that's not all !!

Manning WILL get sacked. Just like his brother was this season. After a couple of bone crunching pancakes Mannings spirit and will to win will be slapped out of him.

Everyone is talking about Manning's "legacy". How's that legacy gonna look when Manning fails for the 4th time in 5 tries. Bad Berries ... the legacy is going backwards. :lol:

He keeps ignoring the fact that Manning has not faced a defense anything like what the seahawks have all year long.:cuckoo: the donkeys starting running back is going to be playing hurt which slows what little of a running game they had in the first place down making them one diminsional,and if manning has to pass on almost everyday,having to face that scary D line the hawks have,look for the same kind of results he experienced on monday night football against my chargers.:lmao:

I love how someone said they have a good defense.they have such a great defense they only gave up like 44 points to dallas and blew a 24 nothing have time lead against the cheatriots. what a great defense.:lmao:

Wind forecast 15-20 mph. Not good for Manning's wobbly offerings. Good for alert Seahawks to take away the ball. You can forget about the long pass from Manning's feeble old arms. Single coverage on the deep routes all game long. That means the short routes will have 5 Seahawks to double on. Oh my... Not good for that runt Welker.

Yard after catch for the tiny Wess Welker? What catch? Wessley's first attempt at a "rub" will probably be his last appearance in Superbowl 48.

But that's not all !!

Manning WILL get sacked. Just like his brother was this season. After a couple of bone crunching pancakes Mannings spirit and will to win will be slapped out of him.

Everyone is talking about Manning's "legacy". How's that legacy gonna look when Manning fails for the 4th time in 5 tries. Bad Berries ... the legacy is going backwards. :lol:

:lol::lol:

You gotta be pretty desperate to begin believing a little breeze is gonna affect Denver's game: Denver has a stadium with NO roof, and LOTS of wind comes through from the mountains.

Sheattle has a roof that covers about 70% of the seats so that the gay-fan population has a place to sit to keep their feather boas and leather thongs dry.

Pipsqeek 5'11" Wilson's Longest pass during 2013 was a whole two yards longer than Manning's 78 yarder....guess if you're grasping at any hope, there you go TWO YARDS!!!...I'll wait for you to look at his pitiful total yard stat, HA...about half a Man-ning.

....sounds like you're plenty worried about Welker...That's good, because there's PLENTY more to be worried about on Manning's Right side WR: Eric Decker's and Trindon Holliday's stats are almost as good as Welker.

But then there's Denver's WR on Peyton's left, Damaryius Thomas and TE Julius Thomas. HOLY SHIT, Shehawgs will get fucked in every direction! Poor Birds won't fuckin' know what hit them since they got bent over by the........ Cardinals!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But that's not all !!

You gotta be pretty desperate to begin believing a little breeze is gonna affect Denver's game: Denver has a stadium with NO roof, and LOTS of wind comes through from the mountains.

Sheattle has a roof that covers about 70% of the seats so that the gay-fan population has a place to sit to keep their feather boas and leather thongs dry.

Pipsqeek 5'11" Wilson's Longest pass during 2013 was a whole two yards longer than Manning's 78 yarder....guess if you're grasping at any hope, there you go TWO YARDS!!!...I'll wait for you to look at his pitiful total yard stat, HA...about half a Man-ning.

....sounds like you're plenty worried about Welker...That's good, because there's PLENTY more to be worried about on Manning's Right side WR: Eric Decker's and Trindon Holliday's stats are almost as good as Welker.

But then there's Denver's WR on Peyton's left, Damaryius Thomas and TE Julius Thomas. HOLY SHIT, Shehawgs will get fucked in every direction! Poor Birds won't fuckin' know what hit them since they got bent over by the........ Cardinals!

Unlike the Cards.... Denver doesn't have a real strong defense. The Broncos turnover ratio iz zero....nada...nothing. Seattle's is plus 20. AZ's defense is almost as good as Seattles. If your team is having an off day AZ can beat anyone. No excuses...that wasn't one of the Hawks best games. 2-13 3rd downs 102 yards on 9 penalties to 45 in 7plays for AZ. Wilson had a very unWilson like game. We were playing with subs at important positions also and injuries on several starters.

Sunday will not be a game for the Seahawks that they overlook. Denver will see the Seahawks at their best. Everyone is healthy. We will have Percy Harvin. All this jabber won't affect the oucome. Wilson will be terrific. The defense will play lights out. I believe that the Seattle pass rush will get to Manning early and throw him off his game. The wind WILL affect Peytons throwing style. There will be turnovers giving Seattle the ball at least two more short field possessions and taking two possessions from Denver. THAT will be the main difference in a 2-3 score Seattle victory.

Last edited:

But that's not all !!

Unlike the Cards.... Denver doesn't have a real strong defense. The Broncos turnover ratio iz zero....nada...nothing. Seattle's is plus 20. AZ's defense is almost as good as Seattles. If your team is having an off day AZ can beat anyone. No excuses...that wasn't one of the Hawks best games. 2-13 3rd downs 102 yards on 9 penalties to 45 in 7plays for AZ. Wilson had a very unWilson like game. We were playing with subs at important positions also and injuries on several starters.

Sunday will not be a game for the Seahawks that they overlook. Denver will see the Seahawks at their best. Everyone is healthy. We will have Percy Harvin. All this jabber won't affect the oucome. Wilson will be terrific. The defense will play lights out. I believe that the Seattle pass rush will get to Manning early and throw him off his game. The wind WILL affect Peytons throwing style. There will be turnovers giving Seattle the ball at least two more short field possessions and taking two possessions from Denver. THAT will be the main difference in a 2-3 score Seattle victory.

Please keep believing the wind will make a difference to Manning: A vivid fantacy world is why Shehawg fans are tuning in.

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Gee..."Rush Manning....Throw him off his game".....hmmmmm...

Wonder if any team has ever thought of that before.......

:oops:

Yeah, every single one Broncos have played. Shehawg's better have something else under their feathers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back