Brooks Koepka Joins LIV Tour

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
It would seem an inordinate number of players joining the LIV Tour are douchebags anyway.

Dustin Johnson, Koepka, DeChambeau, and even Sergio Garcia all seem like candidates for this label (you may disagree, it's a free country)

Wonder how many more will join the Saudi tour? I used to like Mickelson and Greg Norman, they are the only two on that tour who I thought were good people and exceptional golfers.

Brooks Koepka Becomes Latest PGA Tour Star to Jump to LIV Golf Series

It would seem an inordinate number of players joining the LIV Tour are douchebags anyway.

Dustin Johnson, Koepka, DeChambeau, and even Sergio Garcia all seem like candidates for this label (you may disagree, it's a free country)

Wonder how many more will join the Saudi tour? I used to like Mickelson and Greg Norman, they are the only two on that tour who I thought were good people and exceptional golfers.

I'll play you on a 7200 yard course and watch you wilt to a sweaty mess and your balls dragging

I can't play any more, my foot is jacked up, but before my foot lost feeling in it…..

you probably would have beat me.
I'm just teasin. They're losing their top talent. They should not ban them

What is it? 6 tournaments this yr with 3 rounds

I don't know the specifics, but they have lost 8 of the top 50 golfers in the world. They are just throwing money around, Greg Norman and Mickelson each got over $100 million.
I think it won't last but a couple years. The PGA will alienate more top players who won't submit to an all or nothing proposition

Awww, we have a PGA soy boy here.

Are you butt-hurt that a mean ol' golf tour would start up and hurt you poor widdle PGA tour?

Let me get my violin...

Also, remember that the PGA is tied to Nike, who uses children as slave labor.

Forum List

Back