"Brownie....You're Doin' A Helluva Job"

Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

It wasn't as bad and irresponsible as Iraq but it was in the game.
You talking about when Nagin went to prison for corruption over the way he handled the money?
No, he's talking about how Bush and the republicans criminally mishandled the response to a national emergency and 1500 people died.
I thought he was talking about how Nagin and Blanco goofed on their responsibilities, waited too long, ignored their own procedures for an event like this, failed to work with the federal government, mishandled funds, and then blamed Bush for the whole thing.
Yes that is what happened.
In any case I dont think Bush is running again.

Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

During Katrina, Bush used strategery by flying over the city rather than driving through it. "Ya see, that way the terrorists can't win by hating our freedom".

I'm sure Bush told Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove, Satan that they all did a 'heckuva job' on Iraq.

He still does. Because fact isn't a necessary commodity in the conservative mind.

Bush is a repulsive, ignorant, arrogant fool. He dodged the draft to stay out of VietNam and gave no second thought to invading a sovereign country which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. I might point out that Bush and his cronies told an organized 935 bare faced lies in an attempt to gain backing before he invaded Saddam Hussein's country. We'll be paying for that horse shit for a hundred years.

Throwing out the bullshit in hopes that something will stick eh noob?
Everything you posted was complete crap.
And if you're so worried about debt why aren't you whining about the 18 soon to be 20 trillion obammy the race baiter has racked up?

Have you stopped to think about the fact that nearly two trillion of the new debt has gone to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt:

....................................Total U S Debt...................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (President Clinton Raised Taxes On The Wealthy)
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

The President's spending looks pretty good:

slowest-spending.png
Gee!! A whole two trillion out of what will be twenty trillion before the buffoon and chief leaves office.
You sure did a lot of typing to look like an idiot.

The blame belongs on Nagin and Blanco.

Which is why that hack, Pogo the liar, is trying to rewrite history with Nagin as a Republican.

There was plenty of warning. BUT, no one anticipated the levees breaking. If the levees had held it would have been a wind event with minimal damage.

Now, why did the levees break? Why were they not properly built and maintained? which party has controlled New Orleans forever? The answer to the last question answers the others. Dems cannot manage anything correctly. NOLA proves it. and I live here, I see it every day.

According to Pogo the liar, New Orleans was always run by Republicans.

Neither Nagin nor Blanco built the levees.

Nor did Bush, you fucking hack loser.

That's already been established, definitively, as the fault of the Army Corps of Engineers. Nothing Nagin or Blanco did or didn't do is at significant variance with any other hurricane. The difference, as I said before and as you agreed above, is that the levees broke. And that's the ACofE.

Your feeble attempts to make this into a political football are, in a word, disgusting.

Blanco and Nagin - democrats despite your lies - were responsible for the RESPONSE. Not FEMA you mindless hack, but state and city.

Bush was excoriated because FEMA wasn't able to make up for the piss poor decisions made by the Mayor of New Orleans, Ray Nagin (who now sits in prison for corruption related to Katrina relief) and the Governor of Louisiana, Kathleen Blanco (who was more worried about appearing weak by turning over control to the Feds than she was about the citizens of her state that were dying)

Anyone that lives in hurricane prone areas and understands both how destructive big storms can be and how long it takes for FEMA to get there after a big one has struck knows that the people most responsible for the deaths following Katrina are the locals that dropped the ball completely when it came to the managing of this natural disaster. To use an analogy...it would be like someone crossing the desert with no gas in their tank and four bald tires complaining that it took way too long for AAA to respond to their frantic calls for help once they broke down!

The blame belongs on Nagin and Blanco.

Which is why that hack, Pogo the liar, is trying to rewrite history with Nagin as a Republican.

There was plenty of warning. BUT, no one anticipated the levees breaking. If the levees had held it would have been a wind event with minimal damage.

Now, why did the levees break? Why were they not properly built and maintained? which party has controlled New Orleans forever? The answer to the last question answers the others. Dems cannot manage anything correctly. NOLA proves it. and I live here, I see it every day.

According to Pogo the liar, New Orleans was always run by Republicans.

And the post above was run by illiterates, since I said the opposite. Which is exactly why Nagin had to run as a Democrat. Musta used big five-letter words again.

Duh.

And the warning, as documented, was in my case 36 hours, the same time the city got its warning from the Hurricane Center in Florida. Redfish, even less than that. But I mean who would know better, those in the area that actually experienced it, or some asshole sitting on his boils in Anafuckingheim California, ten years after the fact.

Double duh.

Don't mind Pogo, he's a fucking liar. 65% of the Louisiana guard was in the state. Democrat Blanco just failed to deploy them.

Learn to read, DUMBASS. Post 169.

Neither Nagin nor Blanco built the levees.

Nor did Bush, you fucking hack loser.

Nor did anybody claim he did, you illiterate growth of black mold.

As I said -- yesterday -- your flailing desperate attempts to politicize a natural disaster from two thousand miles and ten years removed in Ignoramitude County California, demonstrate the dumbfuck degree of your pathetic hackitude. But it's what we've come to expect.

Last edited:

Bush was excoriated because FEMA wasn't able to make up for the piss poor decisions made by the Mayor of New Orleans, Ray Nagin (who now sits in prison for corruption related to Katrina relief) and the Governor of Louisiana, Kathleen Blanco (who was more worried about appearing weak by turning over control to the Feds than she was about the citizens of her state that were dying)

Anyone that lives in hurricane prone areas and understands both how destructive big storms can be and how long it takes for FEMA to get there after a big one has struck knows that the people most responsible for the deaths following Katrina are the locals that dropped the ball completely when it came to the managing of this natural disaster. To use an analogy...it would be like someone crossing the desert with no gas in their tank and four bald tires complaining that it took way too long for AAA to respond to their frantic calls for help once they broke down!

Bingo. Great post and spot on.

I don't why they call lib/dems Progressives.

because it's a proven fact. ALL they ever do is REGRESS.

this state had a Democrat Governor and a BLACK mayor who was Democrat, who abandoned those people at some football stadium. but yet it's SOMEONE else's fault.

It was a damn Hurricane: not some 9/11 or something. one thing it shows is the INCOMPETENCE of the Democrats. look at Detroit, Baltimore, etc

To use an analogy...it would be like someone crossing the desert with no gas in their tank and four bald tires complaining that it took way too long for AAA to respond to their frantic calls for help once they broke down!

Sssssomething like that ... understanding that the tires and the duty of keeping the tank full was the responsibility of the Army Corps of Engineers -- which is, this just in, not part of the city's administration.

Nothing like reading the thread history where all this has been spelled out and linked. Yesterday.

Damn, were the rest on strike???

I doubt it.

Don't mind Pogo, he's a fucking liar. 65% of the Louisiana guard was in the state. Democrat Blanco just failed to deploy them.

Yup. She and Nagin were to blame even though Bush let them declare LA a Disaster are before Katrina even hit. Blanco dropped the ball big time.

Its easier to blame Bush.

I don't why they call lib/dems Progressives.

because it's a proven fact. ALL they ever do is REGRESS.

this state had a Democrat Governor and a BLACK mayor who was Democrat, who abandoned those people at some football stadium. but yet it's SOMEONE else's fault.

It was damn Hurricane not some 9/11 or something. one it shows is the INCOMPETENCE of the Democrats. look at Detroit, Baltimore, etc

Neither the governor nor the mayor "abandoned" anything. They stayed in place throughout.

I doubt it.

Yup. She and Nagin were to blame even though Bush let them declare LA a Disaster are before Katrina even hit. Blanco dropped the ball big time.

The POTUS doesn't "let" somebody declare themselves a disaster area. The POTUS declares that himself.

Where are you from -- Latvia?

Hell. The Gov. made sure her ass wasn't in LA when the hurricane hit.

Bull Fucking Shit. The governor's ass, and the rest of her body, were in Baton Rouge, the state capital, througout. Before, during and after. You armchair revisionistas desperate to rewrite history that's still sitting in living memory embarrass yourselves.

Last edited:

I doubt it.

If it wasn't for Bush and OUR National Guard the death toll would have been higher. but they would still blame it on Bush. the brainwashed in this country is so sad

I doubt it.

Of course it is easier to blame the White Man! Again Nagin was black ,Blanco a woman totally verboten to criticize either!

I doubt it.

The POTUS doesn't "let" somebody declare themselves a disaster area. The POTUS declares that himself.

The state and local governments have to request help first...

Where are YOU from, Russia?

I doubt it.

The state and local governments have to request help first...

Where are YOU from, Russia?

they act like they don't know a thing about how this country and our governments run. they just come out and spew hate at others

Forum List

Back