Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

Nope. The downward spiral for that team has now begun.

they will make the POs because the NFC is weak outside the Div leaders but will get bounced wildcard weekend.
Please never talk like you know what you are saying ever again. No matter the subject. If you are as sure as you were when you posted this, consider you could be totally wrong. It wouldn't be the first time right? LOL.

OBJ was a top 10 receiver for 3 seasons 6-7 years ago. The problem is he still thinks he's a top 10 guy that you have to feed the ball to, and who subsequently pouts and is a detriment to the team when he isnt. Frankly he was never as good as the hype. Hows it going to work any better when he's not the #1 in LA just like he wasnt in Cleveland?
Let's see. How did it work out the last game.

Beckham secured nine of 11 targets for 113 yards during the Rams' 20-17 win over the 49ers in their NFC Championship Game matchup Sunday.

he already went to the LA Rams, and lost his debut game to the Niners, which is, you know, YOUR team, so you should know that
You just knew eventually the Rams would win a game against the 49rs. Sucks they beat them twice this year when it didn't count and lost the big game.

Please never talk like you know what you are saying ever again. No matter the subject. If you are as sure as you were when you posted this, consider you could be totally wrong. It wouldn't be the first time right? LOL.
Because you've never been wrong? Do we really want to necro post all the shit you've been way off on? If that's a road you really want to go down just let me know.

Let's see. How did it work out the last game.

Beckham secured nine of 11 targets for 113 yards during the Rams' 20-17 win over the 49ers in their NFC Championship Game matchup Sunday.
Having a good game or 2 during the year doesnt make you a great receiver. OBJ isnt, and has never been the best receiver in the league and he hasnt even been close for 6-7 years. He's a #3 at best.

Because you've never been wrong? Do we really want to necro post all the shit you've been way off on? If that's a road you really want to go down just let me know.
I think it's fun to go back and find where people were so sure their team was going to win and necro them. I'm just having fun. Bored. Can't wait for the game. Upset because people have stopped talking. Trying to stir the pot. It's all in fun my brother.

Having a good game or 2 during the year doesnt make you a great receiver. OBJ isnt, and has never been the best receiver in the league and he hasnt even been close for 6-7 years. He's a #3 at best.
A good number 3 option receiver to have if you are a NFL team.

Before he did well, I would have agreed with you about him. But he's turning out to be no Antonio Brown. If he doesn't win a Super Bowl I'll be right back to agreeing with you like with this guy:

Moss was traded to the New England Patriots, where he set the single-season record for touchdown receptions.

Wasn't that the year they went undefeated but then lost to the Giants in the Superbowl?

He played in two Super Bowl games, XLII with the Patriots and XLVII with the 49ers, both losses. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2018.

He was the reason they lost the Super Bowl. Karma. Imagine what his ego would look like if he won those 2 Superbowls like my man did.

1643903843249.png

A good number 3 option receiver to have if you are a NFL team.

Before he did well, I would have agreed with you about him. But he's turning out to be no Antonio Brown. If he doesn't win a Super Bowl I'll be right back to agreeing with you like with this guy:

Moss was traded to the New England Patriots, where he set the single-season record for touchdown receptions.

Wasn't that the year they went undefeated but then lost to the Giants in the Superbowl?

He played in two Super Bowl games, XLII with the Patriots and XLVII with the 49ers, both losses. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2018.

He was the reason they lost the Super Bowl. Karma. Imagine what his ego would look like if he won those 2 Superbowls like my man did.

View attachment 596480
His game stats are basically the same in LA as they were in Cleveland. You realize that right? He's averaging about .5 more catches a game in LA vs CLE at 3.3 vs 2.8 and the same number of yards at 38. The only thing he's done in LA that he didnt do in CLE is score a few TD's. He's the same guy in LA as he was in CLE he just on a better team so they win more. At 38 yd/game over 17 games he's Quez Watkins from Philly. He's an average #3 with an above average name.

I do. He's done himself well. Good for him. I still have to root for the Bengals since Burrow is from near me. I was through his hometown today.
I want stafford to win outside Detroit just like we all wanted Brady to win without Bellacheck.

Nope. I'm still going with Cincy. Rams almost blew a sure win last week.
Which team has the most black players being exploited by the racist white majority?

in black lib la la land thats the team that deserves to win

His game stats are basically the same in LA as they were in Cleveland. You realize that right? He's averaging about .5 more catches a game in LA vs CLE at 3.3 vs 2.8 and the same number of yards at 38. The only thing he's done in LA that he didnt do in CLE is score a few TD's. He's the same guy in LA as he was in CLE he just on a better team so they win more. At 38 yd/game over 17 games he's Quez Watkins from Philly. He's an average #3 with an above average name.
Aaron Rogers on paper is the greatest qb of our generation. In every category except for one. The one that matters most. Winning. Brady is the greatest in that.

So don’t tell me how fast he runs or how high he jumps. Does he win? You know who this reminds me of? Golden Tate. He wasn’t the tallest or fastest but I want that guy on my team. Was our number 2 or 3 but could have been a number 1.

I would rather throw it to golden Tate than Calvin Johnson if it’s the last play of the game even if Calvin was our number one.

Which team has the most black players being exploited by the racist white majority?

in black lib la la land thats the team that deserves to win
You cons hate California so you must be rooting for red state Ohio right?

You cons hate California so you must be rooting for red state Ohio right?
I dont have a favorite and will not watch the game

but I do watch pro football

last night I watched the 1985 Miami Dolphins defeat the Chicago Bears on YouTube

great game

Last edited:
Why won’t you watch? What will you be doing?
I dont think the NFL has become unWoke yet

they are still genuflecting to a lie about systemic white racism although its not as in-your-face as before

Forum List

Back