Brown's stepfather may be arrested and charged for inciting a riot.

Nope.

Read the link.

He was not arrested and charged with anything.
He should be. Unfortunately, the Prosecution ( now watch this) has be able to PROVE the words incited a riot in order to bring charges..
And wait for it......A Grand Jury must be convened to hear the evidence.
See how this stuff works?

The s
Mike Brown s Stepfather Arrested And Charged With Inciting A Riot After Commanding Protesters To Burn This B Down National Report

But this source isn't any more trustworthy than fox or britebart.

Wonder what else they can do to these people.
The story is a hoax.
A) there is no such place as "Ferguson County, MO
B) I checked the court records across the entire state and while it is true that Louis Head's name does appear on a record, that was in regard to a lawsuit brought against him by a lender.
So we need to stand down on this one....
BTW here is a link to that civil case filed against Louis Head.
Case.net Party Details

A black kid murdered and his father arrested for being mad about it?

I don't think they should charge him for the sake of our republican friends. Their heads might explode from joy!
The fact is one cannot use words to incite a riot or an insurgency. It is a crime.
Being pissed off is no excuse for criminal behavior.

I don't think they should charge him for the sake of our republican friends. Their heads might explode from joy!

No one wants his father arrested for anything. Its his STEP FATHER and people want him arrested for inciting a riot, not for being mad about his STEP SON (who by the way was not murdered)

How many fucking lies can you tell in one post?

No one wants his father arrested for anything. Its his STEP FATHER and people want him arrested for inciting a riot, not for being mad about his STEP SON (who by the way was not murdered)

Did you know Michael Brown had siblings? If you look hard enough I bet you can find a way to demonize them too. Then you can REALLY get started masturbating.

Did you know Michael Brown had siblings? If you look hard enough I bet you can find a way to demonize them too. Then you can REALLY get started masturbating.

I didn't demonize anyone sir. I pointed out YOUR lies, which you are now desperate to deflect from.

I didn't demonize anyone sir. I pointed out YOUR lies, which you are now desperate to deflect from.

I bet his little brother lifted some candy from a store once. I hope he always uses crosswalks.

Yeah that was a truckload of bull shit packed into a little post.

Thanks to the Mod who fixed the title in the OP....

oksUN.gif

Forum List

Back