Bruce Jenner; Woman if the Year

There always was a schism in hard core feminism when it came to transgendered. Now the Radfems who don't toe the current gender-fluidity supporting line are being savaged just as much as religious people who think the same thing.

In any event, :popcorn:
Does that mean they can be drafted after he turns "into" a woman??/
He's too old. I wonder what the rule is for transgender people who still have their junk?

Ooo just googled it. Still banned.

There always was a schism in hard core feminism when it came to transgendered. Now the Radfems who don't toe the current gender-fluidity supporting line are being savaged just as much as religious people who think the same thing.

In any event, :popcorn:
Does that mean they can be drafted after he turns "into" a woman??/
He's too old. I wonder what the rule is for transgender people who still have their junk?

Ooo just googled it. Still banned.
They will let you in if you promise not to tell the sexy stories about basic training...

Jenner.jpg

Yes I'm rolling my eyes.

And feminists are pissed!!

The politically correctGlamour Magazine has reportedly waived the one defining requirement of candidates for its “Woman of the Year” honor—a double X chromosome—in conferring the title for 2015 on crossdresser Bruce Jenner, a move many women are finding insulting.

"Australian-born feminist Germaine Greer accused Glamour of “misogyny” in its decision to award Jenner its woman of the year award, noting that transgender women are “not women” and do not “look like, sound like or behave like women.”

Women Cry Foul as Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’ - Breitbart

America has sunk below the ground with this one. Our nation has decayed morally from the inside out. It appears there is nothing left. How sad.

Most doctors counsel gender reassignment patients to wait at least one year following their transitions before undergoing genital reconstruction.
She will have the reconstruction, and will have a vagina.

Most people do not understand what it is like to be a transgender. thousands of young people kill themselves yearly because they didn't want to hurt others from exposing the truth.

Caitlyn Jenner's journey has brought to light how painful this transition can be, many who would have otherwise killed them self are finding support groups and living as how they truly feel on the inside.

I have seen people addicted, self medicating , and going to great lengths to ignore their emotions. It is quit sad actually.

I am glad to see Caitlyn get the woman of the year for her painful journey with the world watching.
By doing this she has saved some life's who would otherwise be dead ,

Most doctors counsel gender reassignment patients to wait at least one year following their transitions before undergoing genital reconstruction.

Most people do not understand what it is like to be a transgender. thousands of young people kill themselves yearly because they didn't want to hurt others from exposing the truth.

Caitlyn Jenner's journey has brought to light how painful this transition can be, many who would have otherwise killed them self are finding support groups and living as how they truly feel on the inside.

I have seen people addicted, self medicating , and going to great lengths to ignore their emotions. It is quit sad actually.

I am glad to see Caitlyn get the woman of the year for her painful journey with the world watching.

That's all fine and good but woman of the year? Not even close.

I don't have a problem with Bruce living his life as he wishes....

I do have a problem with the media putting him out there like a hero or something...and shoving it our throats

sometimes I think Islamists are right when they say the USA is fucked

oh well

Transgenders are mentally ill perverts.

They need to be locked up and given psychological treatment not surgery. ....... :cool:

Transgenders are mentally ill perverts.

They need to be locked up and given psychological treatment not surgery. ....... :cool:

Give them a lobotomy.... which is a surgical operation involving incision into the prefrontal lobe of the brain, formerly used to treat mental illness.

But that's all.

Forum List

Back