Bruce Willis Stepping Away From Acting Following Aphasia Diagnosis

Aphasia is an interesting and multifaceted condition with many possible causes. At his age, Willis probably had a stroke.

Being that the family has made the statement, has Bruce's condition gotten real severe?

Anyway, what a bummer.
I always found him entertaining.

I don’t know if it was his acting skills, his comedic chops or just good writing. But he was very entertaining in the original Die Hard. He was also good in The Fifth Element. And a few others were also pretty good flicks thanks to him.

I had not realized that aphasia could be this serious. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Well, maybe on Putin.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it was his acting skills, his comedic Cho’s or just good writing. But he was very entertaining in the original Die Hard. He was also good in The Fifth Element. And a few others were also pretty good flicks thanks to him.

I had not realized that aphasia could be this serious. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Well, maybe on Putin.
It comes in many forms and degrees, with many possible causes. Now that I think about it, he has probably had some kind of degenerative condition for years. Seems to have seen it coming.

It comes in many forms and degrees, with many possible causes. Now that I think about it, he has probably had some kind of degenerative condition for years. Seems to have seen it coming.
It was so godawful, I don’t recall the name. But he played some general in a science fiction movie I recently saw on … Netflix I think. The script was pathetic. The acting was atrocious. His contribution was equally as bad. I assumed he needed some money. I guessed that he mailed-in his performance. But maybe it was the aphasia.

It was so godawful, I don’t recall the name. But he played some general in a science fiction movie I recently saw on … Netflix I think. The script was pathetic. The acting was atrocious. His contribution was equally as bad. I assumed he needed some money. I guessed that he mailed-in his performance. But maybe it was the aphasia.
I think he saw this coming and decided to make as many crap movies as he could in the time he had to sock away as much money as he could for his family.

Forum List

Back