🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brutal racist attack in London leaves Iranian-Kurdish teenager unconscious

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
He's lucky to be alive': Asylum seeker, 17, brutally attacked by a racist gang is named as Kurdish-Iranian student as police reveal 'up to 30 people joined in the attack'

Six arrests have been made as British police hunt eight people who launched a vicious racist attack on a teenage Iranian-Kurdish asylum seeker in South London.

The 17-year-old was beaten unconscious and left with a fractured skull and a blood clot on the brain, following the attack which took place in Croydon on Friday night.

The man was with three friends at a bus stop when he was approached by a gang of eight men and women who demanded to know where he was from.

When he replied that he was asylum seeker he was chased by the gang and beaten unconscious, while his friends escaped unharmed.

"The suspects asked the victim where he was from and when they established that he was an asylum seeker they chased him and launched a brutal attack," said Detective Sergeant Kris Blamires in a statement.

"He has sustained serious head and facial injuries as a result of this attack, which included repeated blows to the head by a large group of attackers."Asylum seeker attacked in Croydon is 'lucky to be alive' | Daily Mail Online

I heard somewhere there is a growing group in Europe that's taken up arms to "protect the citizenry from immigrants" - cannot seem to pull the name of my ass atm, but I wonder if it's related to them as it sounds like a vigilante group to me.

Seems citizens are sick and tired of the death cult.

Since their Governments won't take action, they will.

Expect this to continue. There will be a growing backlash.

Eventually, a leader will appear in Europe who will again drive the Muslims out of European land.

The Bible calls this man "the Beast"

Forum List

Back