Bryan Fischer: "No More Mosques, Period"

Isn't that the topic? American Muslims? Freedom of religion? The spin doctors try to confuse the issue.

And honestly I do believe that most foreign born Muslims have assimilated well in the US. Not so much in Europe. We could learn from their mistakes.

No, that is exactly the topic. Freedom of religion, and of speech, and of assembly, as well as certain 5th Amendment and other issues concerning private property rights.

I'd like to see those who advocate abrogating the rights of Muslims make a rational case for removing the three First Amendment protections that apply as well as deal with the property issues.

If I can see a decent case, I'll change my mind. I can't see where there is one, but if you can do it don't let me stop you.

I can't understand why we should give up our process, our rights and freedoms and hand over victory on a silver platter because 19 terrorists were successful in getting inside your head and staying there for 9 blessed years. Get 'em outta there and have the guts to stand for who we are already.

They don't have the guts to stand for what we are...they think the Constitution is a suicide pact.

Not necessarily. If one can properly prove that Islam is a threat to the US Government and that its followers wish to overthrow said Government then the 1st Amendment does not apply.

The Constitution is not a death pact. An accepted religion can not knowingly violate the laws of the land, it can not advocate in the religion the overthrow of the Government nor the murder of its citizens.

Did I miss where the 1st Amendment protects a religion that believes in Human sacrifice? Or ritual murder? Same with the advocacy of the destruction of our form of Government. Same with the advocacy of the murder of US Citizens.

What kind of proof is necessary to show that Islam in itself is a threat to the US Government?
There is sufficient proof that Islam is a crime syndicate and should not enjoy 1st amendment protection.

Present that evidence if you can find it under that bed with you and the dustbunnies.

LMAO.

This website is flashing an ad for a Muslim matrimonal site. :D

Get used to it folks we still have not recovered from Racial integration and now here comes religious integration :shock:

Last edited:
Not necessarily. If one can properly prove that Islam is a threat to the US Government and that its followers wish to overthrow said Government then the 1st Amendment does not apply.

The Constitution is not a death pact. An accepted religion can not knowingly violate the laws of the land, it can not advocate in the religion the overthrow of the Government nor the murder of its citizens.

Did I miss where the 1st Amendment protects a religion that believes in Human sacrifice? Or ritual murder? Same with the advocacy of the destruction of our form of Government. Same with the advocacy of the murder of US Citizens.

What kind of proof is necessary to show that Islam in itself is a threat to the US Government?
There is sufficient proof that Islam is a crime syndicate and should not enjoy 1st amendment protection.

If you've got evidence, lay out your case. I'd love to see it.

careful.. mr bitch gets AWFULLY grumpy when you ask him to post evidence beyond laughable assertions.

Seriously, this is the kind of guy who would insist that he was probed by aliens when asked why his butt hurts after an action packed friday night down at the Manhole.

careful.. mr bitch gets AWFULLY grumpy when you ask him to post evidence beyond laughable assertions.

Seriously, this is the kind of guy who would insist that he was probed by aliens when asked why his butt hurts after an action packed friday night down at the Manhole.

Meh, I get along all right with Mr. F. It's politics, it ain't personal.

It's still put up or shut up time though. ;)

Meh, I get along all right with Mr. F. It's politics, it ain't personal.

It's still put up or shut up time though. ;)

well, good luck with that. I'm still waiting on quotes of mine that support his assertion that liberals like me was happy about Kelo v New London.

Present that evidence if you can find it under that bed with you and the dustbunnies.
Mohammads job, he is an example for muslims to follow
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1871-street-gang-islam.jpg

Mohammads acts he is an example from muslims to follow

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1870-street-gang.jpg

Justification of crimes admitted

5451_51504714979_518049979_489851_7424233_n.jpg

Islam calls for continued violence against non gang members.
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Islam encourages killing for exercising natural rights

Islam warns to make preparations to terrorize and use violence and black mail against non gang members

The purpose of the consitution is to
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,

Recognizing the nature of an ideology based on its founding principles
is the first step in properly categorizing it.

These are the essential elements of what Islam has to say about non members.

That's a copout Fitnah.

What are the specific instances of conduct that would classify Islam as a crime syndicate in 21st Century America, thereby removing the entire religion and its adherents from First Amendment protections under 21st Century American law?

That's a copout Fitnah.

What are the specific instances of conduct that would classify Islam as a crime syndicate in 21st Century America, thereby removing the entire religion and its adherents from First Amendment protections under 21st Century American law?

The calls for murder and violence and theft in the founding documents suffice in putting Islam outside the bounds of civil society.

That's a copout Fitnah.

The calls for murder and violence and theft in the founding documents suffice in putting Islam outside the bounds of civil society.

So you're talking speech. Do they violate Brandenburg?

Cause you know at least half the posters on this board are outside the bounds of civil society. If that were enough we'd all be screwed.

Last edited:
That's a copout Fitnah.

are you sure that is an accurate translation?
i dont read arabic so i have no idea

That's a copout Fitnah.

Cause you know at least half the posters on this board are outside the bounds of civil society. If that were enough we'd all be screwed.

Islam calls for gang members to lay in wait and ambush non members .
I believe it will require a separate trial.

Back up here. Since you're attacking speech first, I'll help you out here. What are the elements of the Brandenburg test for removing "dangerous" or "inciting" speech from First Amendment protection?

There's a link in one of my posts on the previous page, if you need a refresher.

I'm guessing that chanel won't have anything intelligent to say about either. If she says anything at all.

I predict a sudden case of thread flight.

No thread flight. I am not debating the IRA or the crusades or even whackos that kill abortion doctors. I asked how many MASS MURDERS have been committed in the name of radical Christianity in modern America. Perhaps I should be more specific. How about in the last 20 years in the city of NY? Tens of thousands of Irish there.

Being a "Christian" is a label Americans give themselves which is passed down usually from their parents. Just because someone believes in Christ does not mean they are religious. I doubt the same can be said for people who call themselves Muslim.

Spin doctors. Yawn.

:rofl:

It just doesn't get dumber than this, folks.

Damn, I know it. Who'd have ever thought chanel could make a bold move into the ranks of the dumbest posters ever,

talk about a darkhorse longshot breaking out of the pack!

Back up here. Since you're attacking speech first, I'll help you out here. What are the elements of the Brandenburg test for removing "dangerous" or "inciting" speech from First Amendment protection?

There's a link in one of my posts on the previous page, if you need a refresher.
Im not attacking free speech.
Im saying the organization is a criminal enterprise.
1430 years and 80 million plus dead bodies are a testament .

Forum List

Back