Bryan Fischer: "No More Mosques, Period"

you mean like THIS guy?
hitler-muslims.jpg

Yes. Apostate assholes like that don't speak for me.

But it was an example of Christians and Muslims pulling together for a common goal, wasn't it?

fuck off.

Yawn. Find a new schtick.

hitler&catholic_fan.jpg

hitler19.jpg

hitleratchurch.jpg

priests-salute.jpg
Mitgliedsabzeichen.JPG
well, now if i was catholic(hint: i'm not) i could just do what you did and say they were apostates and not REAL catholics

Notice how I only posted those pictures in response to whatever asinine point you were attempting to make with yours.
except you failed
they were not apostate as you claim

btw, it was in response to an asinine claim by you

Last edited:
well, now if i was catholic(hint: i'm not) i could just do what you did and say they were apostates and not REAL catholics

the way I understand it, the catholic church was allowed to stay in Nazi Germany as long as they would let the government use them to promote the Nazi agenda.
which is no excuse

no, it isn't. and some of the sick stuff they did, they weren't forced to do.

All right, you want to go RICO we'll go RICO. You know criminal statutes are the harder way to go though, because you need proof of individual conduct or conspiracy.

No matter. What are the elements of the crime, what is your evidence of conduct relating to those elements, and what is your rationale for including the entire religion and its adherents?

Scotus reserves the definition of a religion as a set of beliefs for members.

Islam has laws for non members putting it outside of the normal definition of religion.

9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

I see a massive civil rights violation in these kind of statements .

The essential elements

All right, two problems here.

First, this has nothing to do with RICO.

Second, you glossed over something very important there.

What is that definition of "Religion" under the law? I mean, I can go out and start the Church of the Holy Meatball so long as I meet that definition and my religion will be protected the same as any other.

I'll give you a hint: It's not based on beliefs or teachings.

Want a link?

Intimidation and threats and terrorism have nothing to do with RICO?
Sure post the link Im in a side bar Ill be back shortly take a look at this

Spending Zakah Money on Jihad - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Forum List

Back