Buchanan on the real threat to the black community

I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are cursed; defeated; and they know it. They are unable to transcend their situation, because of their culture. They vehemently blame the white man for their inadequacies, because they are unable to accept their failures. The enlightened blacks are demonized by their brethern for pushing self reliance.

Until the culture is changed, the statistics won't. You can't live in the ghetto, without job skills, and have a bunch of babies with no resourses aside from the government, and expect success from your progeny. They are programmed by example for failure, and their surrondings are further impediments.

Too bad you can't fix stupid!

I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are cursed; defeated; and they know it. They are unable to transcend their situation, because of their culture. They vehemently blame the white man for their inadequacies, because they are unable to accept their failures. The enlightened blacks are demonized by their brethern for pushing self reliance.

Until the culture is changed, the statistics won't. You can't live in the ghetto, without job skills, and have a bunch of babies with no resourses aside from the government, and expect success from your progeny. They are programmed by example for failure, and their surrondings are further impediments.

Too bad you can't fix stupid!
This goes for any culture. Accepting responsibility for you own life and circumstance(s) is paramount, and even more is changing it without violating liberties of others in the process.

At one time in this Republic you could change it with a little elbow grease, hard work. The very Government that is supposed to defend it, encourage it...have become the enablers.

To these people that complain and do zero to change their circumstance and rely on Government to do it for them? *I say* WELCOME TO THE NEW SLAVERY...say hello to your new masters called Government.

Forum List

Back