Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

She deserves to be fired

She should have realised what petty, whiny Snowflakes Conservatives can be
It has nothing to do with "petty, whiny snowflake conservatives." It was a poor marketing decision that anybody with more than a third grade education could have foreseen. Her job was to increase sales for the company. Putting a controversial figure on their cans is not going to do that. What market share did she think they were going to corner with that stunt, the .0003% of trannies? If she wants to be a social justice warrior she's in the wrong business and she should have been fired already.

Something tells me that "Todd" isnt going to be making any woke moves while he is in charge. Woke loses again! :laugh:
If I am Todd I go with a steady diet of
1682178876701.jpeg

1682178899859.jpeg

images

It has nothing to do with "petty, whiny snowflake conservatives." It was a poor marketing decision that anybody with more than a third grade education could have foreseen. Her job was to increase sales for the company. Putting a controversial figure on their cans is not going to do that. What market share did she think they were going to corner with that stunt, the .0003% of trannies? If she wants to be a social justice warrior she's in the wrong business and she should have been fired already.
The scary thing is that she has a Harvard MBA.

Go woke, go broke.
If scalpel tech could only progress to the point that (both types of genital [italics]) can be attached to the same psycho, then the rest of us could stay home as well, while there's still time to decorate for De-Dollarization Season.

If scalpel tech could only progress to the point that (both types of genital [italics]) can be attached to the same psycho, then the rest of us could stay home as well, while there's still time to decorate for De-Dollarization Season.
Yeah, then we could be like worms and literally go fuck ourselves.

Bud Light was never any good, anyway. Coors Light much better. IMO.
I hope it continues to fail... That's the problem with society now, it gives up way to easy when it's culture is challenged in a very agressive way.

So when it gives in and gives up, then it is taken as a huge sign of weakness by those who attempted the stunt in a constant testing of society just to see how far the bull crap can go.

The scary thing is that she has a Harvard MBA.
Education means nothing today, because without character or a merit based culture in tune with doing the right thing in life, then all you end up with is a super smart devil that will apply the tools of education in a super evil way. It is a huge problem today.

I hope it continues to fail... That's the problem with society now, it gives up way to easy when it's culture is challenged in a very agressive way.

So when it gives in and gives up, then it is taken as a huge sign of weakness by those who attempted the stunt in a constant testing of society just to see how far the bull crap can go.
Is Biden actually responsible for Title IX or just his handlers? This sounds like a document worthy of serious critique.

Education means nothing today, because without character or a merit based culture in tune with doing the right thing in life, then all you end up with is a super smart devil that will apply the tools of education in a super evil way. It is a huge problem today.
But merit-based culture and morality should not be allowed the sole proprietorship of religion, be allowed to confiscate what also already belongs to the Tin Man. Thomas Jefferson would agree: separation of Church and State.

Forum List

Back