Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

She isn't the one to blame here.
What she did was 100% predictable.
Who is to blame is whomever(s) thought it was a good idea to hire a new VP of Marketing who has no experience branding anything, and who has exactly NOTHING in common with the brand and it's customers.
That is who is at fault here.
Probably some DEI board within AB pushed for a more "inclusive" presence in marketing and so they picked a leftist pseudo activist as the right person.
So they got what they asked for.

People conducting a crusade are always too consumed with their war to understand that not everybody is a zealot like them conducting the same crusade.
Indeed.

Hobby Lobby, Chick-Fil-A, you loons will gleefully destroy Mom and Pop operations because of their Constitutional rights or out right lies and move on to the next without a thought.
They are not “Mom and Pop” operations, not by a long shot.

I wouldn’t say an atheist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc is wrong to complain if Bud Light put Jesus on their cans.

That’s why even as a Christian I wouldn’t want Jesus on bud light., because there’s a time to talk about such things, and then there’s just trying to buy a product without being subjected to some moral stance. Like.. companies should just sell their products
Close, no cigar. Xianity is the #1 World Champion Religion for secreting atheism. Placing Jesus on the beer can should not be anywhere close to blasphemy to atheis, for the potentials that the religion holds for atheism.

Likewise, atheists should be highly pissed that Jemima Hale imagined herself to be a man and killed innocent Nashville xians.

I wouldn’t say an atheist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc is wrong to complain if Bud Light put Jesus on their cans.

That’s why even as a Christian I wouldn’t want Jesus on bud light., because there’s a time to talk about such things, and then there’s just trying to buy a product without being subjected to some moral stance. Like.. companies should just sell their products

Totally agree.

You know, it's not like any of these Mulvaney cans hit the shelves anywhere. It's just the fact that a lot of normal people are tired of this stuff being shoved in their faces in some lame attempt to both normalize something that's not normal. And for companies to make it seem as if they actually support abnormal behavior.
I think it's part of the lefts cancel culture that reeked havoc for so long.

And just when you think it's about over, the other sides starts doing the same thing.

Companies will learn to just stay out of things like this.

Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben triggered you. Racist.
You notice Pearl Milling had to put a reference to the AJ brand on their syrup bottles.....Duh.
I was in the store recently and saw a box of Uncle Ben's still for sale.....I had to find a safe space.
Bud Light is now looking to save their brand by signing on the Norway Bikini Team or some other spokespeople who will appeal to their frat boy base.
If the frat boy gig works, don't fix it. 13% market share isn't too bad.
She deserves to be fired

She should have realised what petty, whiny Snowflakes Conservatives can be
Only trouble is a whole bunch of women of all political persuasions complained about Bud's tweedle dee approach. Celebrating 365 days of being a chick with a dick didn't flush too well with them.

I wasn't aware only conservatives drank Bud.

The Bud sales VP has taken a leave of absence, I hope she realizes her job has been filled already.

Gibson’s Bakery accused of racism by Oberlin College, turned out to be a lie. Sweet Cakes by Melissa boycotted over 1st Amendment rights . You loons don't get to call out anyone.
I believe I pointed that looney boycotts are bipartisan, so what’s your point?

Forum List

Back