Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Elon lost more, so what.
So what she cost them billions and got fired for it lol. No big deal... what a dumbass you are.
Her job was literally the target of this boycott and it has apparently worked. Fuck her and I hope she struggles financially for some time.
Peddling a child predator is no biggie to you I guess.

Sick man

I am asking an honest questiiom, I do NOT support trans in womens sports or abuses of kids. I didn't really follow this case too closely.because, well, it isn't in my wheelhouse of interest. So, the question is, "what is it about this trans person that created such a backlash"?

It has to do with the trans guy being an over the top caricature of a woman. I also think people have had their limit of trans being shoved into everything.

They lost over 5 billion in stock then have had tens of thousands of cases returned unsold lol
You want to document that? I mean it is total bullshit. I already clearly explained the whole market cap thing. Now you need to show me where tens of thousands of cases were returned unsold. I am calling total BULLSHIT on that, You flippin Republicans are delusional as hell. You guys live in a fantasy world constructed by people with a fifth grade education, like the person in the OP posted video. But hey, that puts that flippin idiot above Trump, who couldn't pass a fourth grade EOG test.

You want to document that? I mean it is total bullshit. I already clearly explained the whole market cap thing. Now you need to show me where tens of thousands of cases were returned unsold. I am calling total BULLSHIT on that, You flippin Republicans are delusional as hell. You guys live in a fantasy world constructed by people with a fifth grade education, like the person in the OP posted video. But hey, that puts that flippin idiot above Trump, who couldn't pass a fourth grade EOG test.
You can call it whatever you like. What leftist trash thinks is pretty much 100% fucking irrelevant to me. Very few of you have redeeming value to our nation.

So what she cost them billions and got fired for it lol. No big deal... what a dumbass you are.
Her job was literally the target of this boycott and it has apparently worked. Fuck her and I hope she struggles financially for some time.
Peddling a child predator is no biggie to you I guess.

Sick man
First, she wasn't fired. And second, wherer the hell to you get Dylan is a child predator. I mean the stupid with you people is off the damn charts. I am surprised you don't drown in a rainstorm.

You can call it whatever you like. What leftist trash thinks is pretty much 100% fucking irrelevant to me. Very few of you have redeeming value to our nation.
You are a total piece of shit. Want to make America Great--LEAVE you flippin ass MORON. If you can't back up your claims with real documentation then STFU.

First, she wasn't fired. And second, wherer the hell to you get Dylan is a child predator. I mean the stupid with you people is off the damn charts. I am surprised you don't drown in a rainstorm.
His core audience are MINORS. AKA children.

What do you call it when a FULL GROWN MAN puts on little girl dresses and prances around in videos targeted at minors.

Fucking idiot

Screenshot_20230422_170518_Chrome.jpg

Lovely isn't it.... lol

His core audience are MINORS. AKA children.

What do you call it when a FULL GROWN MAN puts on little girl dresses and prances around in videos targeted at minors.

Fucking idiot
Who told you "she" targets minors? What, is she a sponsor of Sesame Street? You want to document that claim as well? Hell, you got to be at least 13 to have a Twitter account. More bogus bullshit from stupid people that believe anything that confirms their bias.

Forum List

Back