Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Who told you "she" targets minors? What, is she a sponsor of Sesame Street? You want to document that claim as well? Hell, you got to be at least 13 to have a Twitter account. More bogus bullshit from stupid people that believe anything that confirms their bias.
Calling him a she means you can go on the ignore list. I don't associate with freaks or groomers. Bye!

I am asking an honest questiiom, I do NOT support trans in womens sports or abuses of kids. I didn't really follow this case too closely.because, well, it isn't in my wheelhouse of interest. So, the question is, "what is it about this trans person that created such a backlash"?
A couple or three reasons:

1) Anything trans is associated with abuses of kids, because in the last few years, that is what trans activists have focused on. Not on avoiding job discrimination, or lobbying government and businesses to have unisex private bathrooms so trannies can safely pee. No, they are concentrating on encouraging public schools to become a pipeline for the transgenderization of children. Maybe Dylan isn't on board with that. Maybe he thinks, 'yeah, this stuff is for adult, we should not be bringing the kids into it.' If he thinks that, he should say it. If he doen't, he is part of the problem and so is Budwiser.

2) Rightly or wrongly, your typical Bud drinker probably doesn't like trannies very much and if he thinks about them, he wonders if he might ever knock back enough to be taken in and get a surprise "girl with something extra." That's if he thinks about trannies at all, which he'd likely rather not. So, he goes to buy a six pack of the King of Beers, and sees this looking at him:

1682202639515.png

And thinks, 'who is that homely girl?' He finds out it's a boy and thinks 'are they freakin' kidding me?'

3) Enough is enough with having wokeness pushed in front of us, whether we want it or not. The backlash is there, because that's what they wanted, and they knew how to get it.

Democrats love to "take you out of your comfort zone" and then excoriate us for being uncomfortable. It was a setup from the start, and how the AB execs fell for it will always be a mystery. Many people's comfort zones use to include Bud, and that has been taken away.

Calling him a she means you can go on the ignore list. I don't associate with freaks or groomers. Bye!
LMAO you pussy little shit. I don't blame you, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. When someone places me on ignore it is a clear sign of victory, you can't handle this shit. I kick your ass every way from Sunday, so you run and hide like a little pussy coward. Did you document where this Dylan "girl", just to piss you off, targets minors? Nope. Did you document the loss in market capitalization? Uh, nope again, going from a high to a low that has been surpassed and then includes an inflated number of outstanding shares.

You suck at this. Find another hobby. You are a punk ass little bitch that probably was lucky to get through High School, if you even accomplished that. You keep hammering nails, and leave the thinking to those of us that actually have some intelligence.

1) Anything trans is associated with abuses of kids, because in the last few years, that is what trans activists have focused on. Not on avoiding job discrimination, or lobbying government and businesses to have unisex private bathrooms so trannies can safely pee. No, they are concentrating on encouraging public schools to become a pipeline for the transgenderization of children. Maybe Dylan isn't on board with that. Maybe he thinks, 'yeah, this stuff is for adult, we should not be bringing the kids into it.' If he thinks that, he should say it. If he doen't, he is part of the problem and so is Budwiser.

2) Rightly or wrongly, your typical Bud drinker probably doesn't like trannies very much and if he thinks about them, he wonders if he might ever knock back enough to be taken in and get a surprise "girl with something extra." That's if he thinks about trannies at all, which he'd likely rather not. So, he goes to buy a six pack of the King of Beers, and sees this looking at him:

View attachment 778659

And thinks, 'who is that homely girl?' He finds out it's a boy and thinks 'are they freakin' kidding me?'
you
3) Enough is enough with having wokeness pushed in front of us, whether we want it or not. The backlash is there, because that's what they wanted, and they knew how to get it.

Democrats love to "take you out of your comfort zone" and then excoriate us for being uncomfortable. It was a setup from the start, and how the AB execs fell for it will always be a mystery. Many people's comfort zones use to include Bud, and that has been taken away.
Those cans will never be sold. Damn, do you people not do any research?

Those cans will never be sold. Damn, do you people not do any research?
What, are the cans some kind of mockup, and Dylan is in commercials, but not on cans?

No, sir. I did NOT "research" that. My point is the same, but I don't expect you to get it.

View attachment 778659

Interesting points. Well thought out, reasoned and explained, which has sadly been unique of late on here. Thank you.

What, are the cans some kind of mockup, and Dylan is in commercials, but not on cans?

No, sir. I did NOT "research" that. My point is the same, but I don't expect you to get it.
Yes, the cans were sent to Dylan, they are not sold on the retail market. Dylan is not in commercials, this is from his YouTube account, or Twitter account. Evidently, a whole lot of redneck, Trump loving, pick-up driving mofos are subscribers to a transgender flamer's YouTube and Twitter account. That present a whole new level of problems and questions.

I don't drink alcohol, but yesterday I was at a small convenience store and decided to take a look at the beer cooler.

Nothing taken from the bud area. It just made me smile.

Who would have thought in this day and age that people would get so bent out of shape just like a crushed aluminum can.
She is very talented.

Bud Light marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid, who said the brand was “fratty” and “out of touch” and devised the much-criticized Dylan Mulvaney partnership, is taking a leave of absence.

The executive became the first woman to lead Bud Light in the brand’s 40-year history and was recognized by Ad Age in 2022 as one of the 40 under 40 rising stars in marketing, advertising, and media.

Who would have thought in this day and age that people would get so bent out of shape just like a crushed aluminum can.
She is very talented.

Bud Light marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid, who said the brand was “fratty” and “out of touch” and devised the much-criticized Dylan Mulvaney partnership, is taking a leave of absence.

The executive became the first woman to lead Bud Light in the brand’s 40-year history and was recognized by Ad Age in 2022 as one of the 40 under 40 rising stars in marketing, advertising, and media.

so she catered to the girlie boys and men of the world.

Yes, the cans were sent to Dylan, they are not sold on the retail market. Dylan is not in commercials, this is from his YouTube account, or Twitter account.
I congratulate you on your expertise.

If he's putting out youtube content promoting Budwiser, that is an advertisement. I have no idea, other than that they have a "partnership" with him as an "influencer." Whatever it is Bud is doing with him, they are deliberately aligning themselves with a grown man who dresses up as a little girl, and it is costing them big bucks.

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Evidently, a whole lot of redneck, Trump loving, pick-up driving mofos are subscribers to a transgender flamer's YouTube and Twitter account. That present a whole new level of problems and questions.

How do you know they are subscribers, and didn't just see it on the news? If they were subscribers, why would that cause you problems, and what questions would it bring to mind?

Forum List

Back