Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

She isn't the one to blame here.
What she did was 100% predictable.
Who is to blame is whomever(s) thought it was a good idea to hire a new VP of Marketing who has no experience branding anything, and who has exactly NOTHING in common with the brand and it's customers.
That is who is at fault here.
Probably some DEI board within AB pushed for a more "inclusive" presence in marketing and so they picked a leftist pseudo activist as the right person.
So they got what they asked for.
Well they got what they got, and hopefully they learned a damned good lesson, otherwise if it don't sink them completely.

I am asking an honest questiiom, I do NOT support trans in womens sports or abuses of kids. I didn't really follow this case too closely.because, well, it isn't in my wheelhouse of interest. So, the question is, "what is it about this trans person that created such a backlash"?

7 billion..... no big deal....

Shows how utterly ignorant the left is when it comes to running a business
That number is totally bogus. Show how utterly ignorant the right is when it comes to ANYTHING. The stock closed at $66.58 on March 31. I believe the contract with Dylan started on April 1. The stock tumbled starting around April 6 reaching a low of $63.38 on April 12. Measuring from the high to the low, the high being $66.88 on April 4, that would be a $2.5 drop in price. That translates to about 2.8 billion shares outstanding, more than a billion more shares than are actually outstanding. Again, measuring from high point to low point, a four billion dollar loss in capitalization seems reasonable. That translates to less than four percent. But, you can't do that. The stock closed at $65.52 Friday, a dollar and 36 cents off the most recent high. That puts the market capitalization loss at a little over two billion, two percent.

That number is totally bogus. Show how utterly ignorant the right is when it comes to ANYTHING. The stock closed at $66.58 on March 31. I believe the contract with Dylan started on April 1. The stock tumbled starting around April 6 reaching a low of $63.38 on April 12. Measuring from the high to the low, the high being $66.88 on April 4, that would be a $2.5 drop in price. That translates to about 2.8 billion shares outstanding, more than a billion more shares than are actually outstanding. Again, measuring from high point to low point, a four billion dollar loss in capitalization seems reasonable. That translates to less than four percent. But, you can't do that. The stock closed at $65.52 Friday, a dollar and 36 cents off the most recent high. That puts the market capitalization loss at a little over two billion, two percent.
They lost over 5 billion in stock then have had tens of thousands of cases returned unsold lol

Forum List

Back