Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Dear Bud Light Breath, Please define Biden's Title IX so that we information-compromised can get a better snapshot of you.

Hardly surprising. The Ivy League has become a cesspool of radical leftism. When you look at the products they are turning out these days, it doesn't say much about their clout anymore.

Yeah that's why right wing billionaires like Ken Griffin donates billions of dollars to the endowment.

Our government has been run by Ivy Leaguers my entire life and look at the shit show it is.

Well...I don't necessarily disagree.

I'd add that our society - both in government and in the private sector - has been largely overrepresented by Ivy Leaguers and graduates of other so-called "elite" universities, and yes, a shit show indeed.

Their deregulated neoliberalism has gotten us into at least one foreign war we didn't need to be in and caused at least one massive financial crisis from which we still really haven't recovered. We "recovered" by bailing out plutocrats with a massive expansion in the Federal Reserve's balance sheet - and it has continued to expand and expand and expand with no end in sight.

The bottom line to all this? The lefts version of cancel culture is just retarded as the rights.

It's all retarded and petty.
I wouldn’t say an atheist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc is wrong to complain if Bud Light put Jesus on their cans.

That’s why even as a Christian I wouldn’t want Jesus on bud light., because there’s a time to talk about such things, and then there’s just trying to buy a product without being subjected to some moral stance. Like.. companies should just sell their products

Forum List

Back