Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

If it was a shake up, then she would have been reassigned to another job. This is resign or get fired. One career in a dumpster fire and a company $6.5 billion in lost value. Doubt any woke companies learned a thing.
This is not McDonalds and a demotion to french fry chef. This is an Executive. Decisions take time.

"It’s unclear if Heinerscheid’s current replacement will be made permanent or what her future at Anheuser-Busch is."

Can we get volunteers from each major city to go to your local ballpark to educate the fans there? I turned the TV on to watch a game today and virtually every time the camera did a close up on a fan, they were drinking a Bud Light. What's wrong with these people?

Can we get volunteers from each major city to go to your local ballpark to educate the fans there? I turned the TV on to watch a game today and virtually every time the camera did a close up on a fan, they were drinking a Bud Light. What's wrong with these people?
I know, right? :abgg2q.jpg::dance:

Seems Bud Light is doing just fine?

dylan.JPG

Probably Bud has a contract with the ballpark. No competition.

<1% and transitioning more and more every day. I get it, you are not comfortable with "change".
What are you afraid of?

They are not going to undress you with their eyes. :omg:
A 40%+ suicide rate isn't much of a growth demographic....That's matter of mathematics, your malinformed and irrelevant opinion about my "comfort" notwithstanding.

You are on drugs, aren't you?

You folks who twisted yourselves up in more ways than a pretzel over this issue have done more to make Dylan Mulvaney famous than AB-InBev ever could by putting his mug on one can of fizzy piss water and teaming up on some TikTok campaign most will never see.

Just sayin'...

You folks who twisted yourselves up in more ways than a pretzel over this issue have done more to make Dylan Mulvaney famous than AB-InBev ever could by putting his mug on one can of fizzy piss water and teaming up on some TikTok campaign most will never see.

Just sayin'...
Men aren't supposed to get famous from wearing dresses.

It didn't need fixing.
It did. Dylan has transitioned to a female
You know, she, her...
pronouns... got to learn them

Dylan Mulvaney (born December 29, 1996) is an American actress, comedian, and TikTok personality.[1] Mulvaney is known for detailing her[a] gender transition in daily videos on the social media platform TikTok since early 2022. In October 2022, Mulvaney spoke with U.S. President Joe Biden at the White House about transgender rights.

You know, she, her...

Dylan Mulvaney (born December 29, 1996) is an American actress, comedian, and TikTok personality.[1] Mulvaney is known for detailing her[a] gender transition in daily videos on the social media platform TikTok since early 2022. In October 2022, Mulvaney spoke with U.S. President Joe Biden at the White House about transgender rights.

Dylan is a marginal male....HE ....Transition = "I'm pretending to be"

You know, she, her...

He hasn't transitioned. No breasts, still has a dick. He's spent a year playing dress-up and mocking the behavior and stereotypes of women. Based on everything I've read about the little stooge, a good number of people doubt his... sincerity? commitment? to actually transitioning.

He hasn't transitioned. No breasts, still has a dick. He's spent a year playing dress-up and mocking the behavior and stereotypes of women. Based on everything I've read about the little stooge, a good number of people doubt his... sincerity? commitment? to actually transitioning.
Yeahbbut Wikipedia said......! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back