Budesonide treats Covid

Ask your doctor for Budesonide aerosol, not inhaler to treat Covid.

It is a safe, cheap, and old drug that has successfully treated Covid by this doctor 100% of the time.

It is also being used in such places as Taiwan, a country with next to no Covid deaths.
Surprising, since the manufacturer says it should not be used if you have ever had a serious viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
I thought Covid was a serious viral infection.
Budesonide Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com
Other steroids have also shown promise, specifically because this particular virus causes an inflammatory cascade of destruction.

But yea, steroids also have the undesirable effect of lowering the bodies immune system, which is why there is that warning. But it seems that in this particular case with this particular virus, it is effective, at least, according to his success rate in treating the virus.
Didn't even know it was a steroid, only getting to the MFG cautions on the site I screenshot. May be fine, who knows, but not getting hopes up until there are real studies. Like I said with the Chloroquine deal if my doctor tells me he wants to try it to keep my but alive, fine. Otherwise, I'm not a stockholder of the company that makes it, so I will reserve judgement until the repeatable proof of the double blind studies and hope they do not experiment at the veterans hospital again. Prisons, man. That's the place to try this stuff out. :cool:
One can die, or one can die! If it works who are you to judge? WTF? Who the fk are you the FDA? Hahahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back