Buetler Letter Damns Trump

McCarthy BEGGED...DEMANDED that Trump call off his riotous Mob and Trump refused

Really? All we got is a woman who SAYS she talked to a third party and they TOLD her that. :21:

And it wasn't Trump's riotous mob. You can't produce ONE picture of anyone at Trump's rally who was carrying a weapon, a helmet, body armor or anything else associated with the Capitol break in. The FBI has determined those folks all arrived before Trump's rally even broke up!

You can't even show that Trump refused anything. Trump actually DID go on the air telling folks that he could reach to remain peaceful!

Damn, man, do you EVER have anything that ISN'T BULLSHIT?

Oh BTW, Trump was ACQUITTED. TWICE. Found NOT GUILTY both times democrats assailed him with their bogus accusations. :auiqs.jpg:

You can't produce ONE picture of anyone at Trump's rally who was carrying a weapon, a helmet, body armor or anything else associated with the Capitol break in.
So you're claiming that no one who was at Trump's rally had body armor, or a helmet, or a weapon at the Capitol?

You can't produce ONE picture of anyone at Trump's rally who was carrying a weapon, a helmet, body armor or anything else associated with the Capitol break in.
So you're claiming that no one who was at Trump's rally had body armor, or a helmet, or a weapon at the Capitol?

I don't need to "claim" anything. I went through all ten hours of rally and capitol video I could find shot that day and posted as many pictures of close up detailed pictures of people as practical to post here that I could find.

Show me the weapons, helmets, body armor and riot gear in any of the attendees?

Maybe you can do better.

Best as I can tell, all of the pictures of paramilitary came much later, separately, from the media and government themselves, and no one, not the FBI, can say just where these folks came from, but they seem to have arrived early and were pre-prepared.

Last I checked, they don't let no one with so much as even a bottle opener near the POTUS at public events!

Much less 10-12 foot tall "gallows." :21:

1613493128005.png

View attachment 457937

And? Am I somehow missing the invisible weapons, helmets, body armor and riot gear? In fact, this was not even taken at the rally---- do you see even one Trump red cap, shirt or sign? Now go back and look at the pictures I posed. They are everywhere.

Nice try, Ace. You should be a House Manager for offering doctored documents too.

View attachment 457937

And? Am I somehow missing the invisible weapons, helmets, body armor and riot gear? In fact, this was not even taken at the rally---- do you see even one Trump red cap, shirt or sign? Now go back and look at the pictures I posed. They are everywhere.

Nice try, Ace. You should be a House Manager for offering doctored documents too.
That was body armor stupid. Remember ...you asked

Forum List

Back