Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

And as if you didn't already have enough reasons to like her. :thup:

So who are these "anonymous sources"?
The voices in Dry N' Fold's head naturally.

Exactly. These fools put out this crap and then say it came from former aides who are now 'anonymous sources". This is disgusting, but it has been going on in American politics since the nation was founded. There will always be nuts who thrive on this crap.

Bachmann is finished. Let's move on.

Why, of course. Obviously, the left is scared to death of her. You all wish she would go away, but I have a feeling she's made of much stronger stuff. She's a godly woman and has more strength in her than all you lefties put together and you all know it. That's why you all trash good people.

Why, of course. Obviously, the left is scared to death of her. You all wish she would go away, but I have a feeling she's made of much stronger stuff. She's a godly woman and has more strength in her than all you lefties put together and you all know it. That's why you all trash good people.
It's the only way they can win. Honesty never was or will be thier strong suit. It's an alien concept. But what to expect when they have crafted an alternate universe for themselves?

She signed a DOCUMENT that said African American children had it better under slavery then they do now.

Is that a gaffe too?

No..I can't see into anyone's heart. But I can see what they say and what they do.

How do you know she was wrong, if in fact she believed that?

:lol:

Oh gosh..really?

You just posted this?

Seriously?

Seriously? Check my signature for that answer.

What scares them more is her very participation is dragging the conversation to the right and hard.

The left needs a shower, they are drenched in flop-sweat over her.

Michelle Bachmann is wrong about children in Negro chattel slavery being better off today.

Michelle Bachmann is wrong about Lexington being in Concord.

Michelle Bachmann is wrong to benefit from agricultural subsidies.

Michelle Bachmann is wrong to support her husband's homosexual therapy program.

Michelle Bachmann is wrong for America in 1912, 2012, or 2112.

I have a migraine now.

Forum List

Back