🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buh-bye democrats

go tell the Black father he's being an "emotional school girl" over his son's death at the hands of an illegal

you pussy left-wing keyboard commandos are all the same
He has a right to be pissed, you don't. He's probably more rational about this than you are.

now he has a right?
but anybody else is being an emotional schoolgirl?

figures

just what i expected from a left-wing pussy

i knew you would find a way to pander to the black dad. while putting down any white person agreeing with the notion illegals killing Americans is a bad thing
you're a complete idiot and you prove it every day here Paint

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

you have a large fucking field of crazy and that is not gonna change....
Do you jackasses realize how INCREDIBLY STUPID you sound when you refer to an entire party as clowns or crazies?
You marginalize yourself with such childish rhetoric to the point that only the dumbest among us pay any attention to you.

Grow up you stupid old twit

"The Club" being what leftard?

people with the gall to think illegals killing Americans is a bad thing?

"the club" being what again leftard?

Americans outraged at "sanctuary cities" where illegals are killing American citizens???

i gladly join the club; idiot

Obama will never sign it. Dems proudly support Islamic Jihad in the ME and La Reconquista here at home

If Obama vetoes, this will do incalculable damage to the Khmer Rouge democrats. Kathryn Steinle will become the national rallying point for the democrats hatred of America.

I expect scumbag Obama to veto, and the fallout to utterly destroy the democrats for a full decade.

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

When you piss on the grave of an innocent American, murdered by violent criminals who you shelter, you're going to be viewed as scum - and rightly so.

The filthy Khmer Rouge democrats are self-destructing.

Hope that woman' family sues the shit out of Sanctuary City San Francisco.

Those morons have been breaking the law for years. Its about time they were held accountable for those illegals they harbor.

Every other sanctuary city better be advised. The victims will start sueing their asses if loved one are killed by the illegals those cities harbor.

There is talk about a federal civil rights lawsuit against the city, in addition to the wrongful death suit already filed.

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.

Pass the bill, it won't go anywhere.

i HOPE Dems block it; obama vetoes it.
you left-wing losers just arent ready to admit America has had enough of you

this issue will resound in the next election

keep pandering though; you're going to need it

Exactly, it is the veto by scumbag Obama that will drive a stake through the heart of the vile democrats.

Republicans support law, order, and freedom. At least in theory. Dems don't even support those things in theory.

Yeah, I'll take Republicans.
You people support repression through religious and wealthy leaders...that does not represent freedoms...for the masses...And yet only a so called conservative GOP president has ever given amnesty to the illegals, giving them the green light to bring more...

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.
You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

To hell with all of em. The border can and should be secured.

Forum List

Back