Buh Bye Obamacare

All of those things were true.
nope, not a single one...even lefties joke about how much bullshit he spewed
All were true. I don’t know a single “lefty” that makes that joke.
well maybe look for some that aren't card carrying members of the communist party

hey here is an example

Axelrod: Obama Misled Nation When He Opposed Gay Marriage In 2008

Axelrod writes that he knew Obama was in favor of same-sex marriages during the first presidential campaign, even as Obama publicly said he only supported civil unions, not full marriages
Obama was the best President for gay rights in history. If that was because he changed his mind, good for him. Tens of millions, maybe 100+ million people did the same and joined the right side of history. :thup:
omg, you are a moron....he didn't change his mind, he LIED to people about it.......you guys cry about trump and crowd size....this is real policy and you love being lied to about it.
That’s your opinion :itsok:

so what, you really don't get it....that's just sad
he cut my income tax, im good bro
By design, it’ll go back up in a couple years. You were not the intended target. He’s making up for it with tariff taxes that are felt more by the middle and lower classes. You know, the ones who’s tax cuts will be expiring.
yeah, the democrats can make it permanent any time......they had to do it that way, because they opposed them to begin with you dipshit.
Republicans could have made them permanent, but that goes against their principles.
no they couldn't, because you don't know anything

they used budget reconciliation and couldn't make them permanent....they need the help of democrats......so it's hilarious when you say their talking points....they can help pass it any time.
The ones for the wealthy and corporations were made permanent. That was the only goal.
you really are dumb......you really only listen to the hard left.....that's sad.

By design, it’ll go back up in a couple years. You were not the intended target. He’s making up for it with tariff taxes that are felt more by the middle and lower classes. You know, the ones who’s tax cuts will be expiring.
yeah, the democrats can make it permanent any time......they had to do it that way, because they opposed them to begin with you dipshit.
Republicans could have made them permanent, but that goes against their principles.
no they couldn't, because you don't know anything

they used budget reconciliation and couldn't make them permanent....they need the help of democrats......so it's hilarious when you say their talking points....they can help pass it any time.
The ones for the wealthy and corporations were made permanent. That was the only goal.
you really are dumb......you really only listen to the hard left.....that's sad.
^ so ironic

nope, not a single one...even lefties joke about how much bullshit he spewed
All were true. I don’t know a single “lefty” that makes that joke.
well maybe look for some that aren't card carrying members of the communist party

hey here is an example

Axelrod: Obama Misled Nation When He Opposed Gay Marriage In 2008

Axelrod writes that he knew Obama was in favor of same-sex marriages during the first presidential campaign, even as Obama publicly said he only supported civil unions, not full marriages
Obama was the best President for gay rights in history. If that was because he changed his mind, good for him. Tens of millions, maybe 100+ million people did the same and joined the right side of history. :thup:
omg, you are a moron....he didn't change his mind, he LIED to people about it.......you guys cry about trump and crowd size....this is real policy and you love being lied to about it.
That’s your opinion :itsok:
I just posted a link....do you not read?

When faced with the option of good vs. evil, Trump chooses evil 100% of the time.

In a brief filed Thursday night, Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) sided with 20 GOP attorneys general, led by Paxton, to say that pre-existing conditions protections under the ACA are unconstitutional. The argument in the lawsuit, originally filed by Texas and 19 other states in February, is that eliminating the individual mandate penalty in Congress’ tax bill last year rendered the mandate, and therefore the rest of the health care law, unconstitutional.

Trump Sides with Ken Paxton to Argue Pre-Existing Conditions Protections are Unconstitutional

Trump campaigned on protecting people with pre-existing conditions. Another lie from the most prolific liar in American Presidential history.
not even close to the liar Obama was
Yeah, more lies in a typical week than Obama had in his entire Presidency. Not even close.
or not.

That's how insurance works. And, it's strictly voluntary.

But what is not strictly voluntary is medical facilities and personnel being forced by law to provide care to even those that cannot pay for it.

There is no complaint because they know it will be paid for by others.

A friend spent three days in the hospital and had a coronary stent installed.

Final bill? $37,000. That charge is to cover those who cannot pay.

I know, that has been my point all along. My son spent 3.5 hours in the ER to include a CAT scan and the bill sent to the insurance was for more than 24,000.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
right which is why I think they should give the money to the people and let them shop....costs go up when the person needing stuff doesn't directly pay for it.......the one issue is people would blow it on stupid stuff...which we should refuse service.......and they die off....

Lol
I have collectible firearms and knive some of which are worth more than my house...
So that would be a "no" then?
Only a fool trusts insurance

Only a fool does not have insurance.
lots of people don't want it....especially the young......you cant force them.....it's called freedom

As long as they understand that nobody will pay for their care should they have an accident or come down with a disease, then I am cool with people making that choice. I think people should be allowed to choose whether they wear seatbelts or not.

But that is not the case in our country, if one of these young folks comes down with something like Crohn's or Diabetes then you and I are paying for them, all because they were too stupid to have the foresight to be prepared. If they get into a car accident and spend 100 days in the hospital, you and I are paying for them.

That is the problem.
I agree with that.....you better be rich or have insurance.....if not....you lose.....

Only a fool trusts insurance

Only a fool does not have insurance.
lots of people don't want it....especially the young......you cant force them.....it's called freedom

As long as they understand that nobody will pay for their care should they have an accident or come down with a disease, then I am cool with people making that choice. I think people should be allowed to choose whether they wear seatbelts or not.

But that is not the case in our country, if one of these young folks comes down with something like Crohn's or Diabetes then you and I are paying for them, all because they were too stupid to have the foresight to be prepared. If they get into a car accident and spend 100 days in the hospital, you and I are paying for them.

That is the problem.

I'm with you 100% here.

You said that hospitals and medical cannot turn away anyone, but I am old enough to remember when that wasn't true. I don't remember where it was though, but a person was refused admission into a hospital because they didn't have insurance. They couldn't be refused to be seen in the ER, but could be if it required hospitalization. That was a really long time ago and I know things have changed

Also, I don't know what state you're in, but I'm in NC and it's mandatory to have liability insurance on any car that is on the highway. You can't get or renew a license without proof of it.
A hospital can't turn someone away. If there's a hospital.

Because the GOP ended HC subsidies, that's a lot of money no longer going to rural Republican areas. Once October comes, we'll see the damage. We will see a flurry of hospital closings in Rural areas. For many of those areas, the hospital is the largest employer. For many of those areas, unemployment will spike as hospitals shut down.

On one hand, I'll feel sorry for poor Republicans, on the other, I'll be thinking look what you did you racist fuks. You damaged your own families because we had a black guy in the White House that helped out your kids and you couldn't stop hating his blackness. Now the GOP has fuked you good. Real good. So good you may never recover.
yeah whatever, those places voted for republicans before obamacare...you people are really delusional.

Do you DO actually support more Gov regulation. You need to remember what you've posted before. Someone will ALWAYS pick up when you start talking out of the other side of your mouth. Hypocrite

I support the government not forcing anyone to do something they do not wish to do. Be it the individual or the healthcare facility.

But in absence of that happening, I support both sides of the equation being equally yoked and not just one side getting bent over the table.

You're a fraud and a hypocrite. You're dismissed.

I will take that as a win coming from you!

right which is why I think they should give the money to the people and let them shop....costs go up when the person needing stuff doesn't directly pay for it.......the one issue is people would blow it on stupid stuff...which we should refuse service.......and they die off....

But this wouldn't give Congress enough power over our health care - which is the overriding purpose of health care reform after all.

130 million Americans have pre existing conditions.

Republicans will overturn the law that helps those people.

Republicans have a new policy.

Die fukers, die. And make it quick!
wait before Obamacare it was 40 million uninsured......now it's 130 million.....do you guys not pay attention to any details? Wow you're sheep

If the majority benefit significantly, it's therefor beneficial for the society.

Only really f*cked up Individualists disagree, and think it's better for Americans to pay more for healthcare, or even die from treatable conditions.

That this is somehow part of patriotic America.

Letting your fellow Americans pay more, or die when it comes to healthcare, is outright ridiculous.

Individualists don't belong in any kind of civilized society, they are probably not even Human.
Lol
Says someone who trusts the collective...

Collectivists care about society, all Individualists care about is themselves.

I certainly don't want my people to be replaced by Third-World riff-raffs, or dying from lack of healthcare.

All Individualists think of is "Me, mine, and now" a totally revolting ideology.
Lol
Collectivists caring about the individual… You make me laugh.
Shut the fuck up

This from the guy cheering about our national debt! What a fraud you turned out to be
you lefties crying about the national debt....bwahahahahaaha

You are much further left than I am

Obama said he would not raise taxes on the Middle Class as he presented Obamacare as something other than a tax.

However, when it got to SCOTUS they said it had to be a tax to be somewhat Constitutional, so they said it was one even though it was presented as something other than a tax.

Now that the GOP ended the mandate it can no loner be a tax, so away it goes.

Obamacare ended up being the largest tax on the Middle class in US history.

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country, probably as anything but a tax, once more.

The ACA was funded without taxing the Middle Class.

Where is Trump's plan? over 500 days & he hasx presented nothing to replace the ACA.
Uh, yes it was, perm,iums and deductibles skyrocketed under Obama care. I not only saw the news reports, I saw my own premiums and deductibles go way up.....fuck Obamacare

That's how insurance works. And, it's strictly voluntary.

But what is not strictly voluntary is medical facilities and personnel being forced by law to provide care to even those that cannot pay for it.

There is no complaint because they know it will be paid for by others.

A friend spent three days in the hospital and had a coronary stent installed.

Final bill? $37,000. That charge is to cover those who cannot pay.

I know, that has been my point all along. My son spent 3.5 hours in the ER to include a CAT scan and the bill sent to the insurance was for more than 24,000.

Welcome to socialized subsidized medical care. Enjoy.

It's already unconstitutional, and was at the time of passage.
That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...
Obama was a shit eating career politician, He only did things for his supporters… Not the country
Of course, that is 100% white winger fantasy, and Obama will go down in history as the feckless centrist who tried too hard to please everyone.
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

So you’re saying one must have healthcare to be treated?

being treated is healthcare.
Sorry insurance. You all use insurances as healthcare!

I don't, but nice try. And I did not mention insurance at all, I said "lack the funds to pay".
How does someone know a patient has lack of funds when they come in for a visit?

The same way a grocery store knows if you have the funds to pay for your groceries, or the gas station knows you have it to pay for your fuel.

This is not rocket science.
profiling?

Lol
Says someone who trusts the collective...

Collectivists care about society, all Individualists care about is themselves.

I certainly don't want my people to be replaced by Third-World riff-raffs, or dying from lack of healthcare.

All Individualists think of is "Me, mine, and now" a totally revolting ideology.
Lol
Collectivists caring about the individual… You make me laugh.
Shut the fuck up

This from the guy cheering about our national debt! What a fraud you turned out to be
you lefties crying about the national debt....bwahahahahaaha

You are much further left than I am

doesn't mean you're not left.

The Trump administration told a federal court on Thursday that it would no longer defend crucial provisions of the Affordable Care Act that protect consumers with pre-existing medical conditions.

Only a total dumbass (who is not getting screwed by his insurance company denying him coverage) would think that that's "awesome"
Buh bye Obamacare

Forum List

Back