Buh Bye Obamacare

I love the wordsmithing here. The premise in this slogan is that if anyone dies, and could have been saved, someone 'let' them die. So, let me ask you: How many people did you let die today?

I did not let anyone die today as nobody came to me with a chance for me to save their life.

Exactly. The talking point is full of shit. It suggests that if anyone dies, and their death could have conceivably been postponed by more health care, then all of society is guilty of 'letting' them die.

However you wish to frame it, the law is not going away in our lifetimes
Which law? I'm referring to the bullshit talking point you posted.

The same way a grocery store knows if you have the funds to pay for your groceries, or the gas station knows you have it to pay for your fuel.

This is not rocket science.
Copay is the only thing I’ve ever been asked for for service. I pay the bill later when I get it! And if I’m not mistaken people on food stamps use food stamps at grocery stores, those same people have medical cards

You never have to show your insurance card? how do they know how much your co-pay is?
Yep. Just like the poor show their medical card. So

But there are people that are not poor that do not have a medical card or an insurance card as they choose not to carry it. Those are the folks I am speaking of.

One could be in the top 10% and still be wiped out by a prolonged stay in the hospital if they do not have insurance.
Then they pay cash, or, contact a catholic charity

So you advocate sucking off charities and free shit? Charity is something used for someone who absolutely cannot fend for themselves, it's not for someone that can afford insurance and refuses to purchase. It's now coming out folks the right on this board would rather suck funds from charities to pay their medical bills than provide for their families. Nothing like free shit, hell I bet most of them don't even work.

Lol
Lol, Insurance is cowardly?

So I'm guessing you don't have anything as cowardly as a retirement plan either?
Lol
I have collectible firearms and knive some of which are worth more than my house...
So that would be a "no" then?
Only a fool trusts insurance

Only a fool does not have insurance.
lots of people don't want it....especially the young......you cant force them.....it's called freedom

It's called being irresponsible, just like the 30 year old that just got kicked out of his parent's home.

Lol
You’re misunderstanding, people can buy whatever they want don’t give two shits but no one should be forced to buy insurance whatsoever that’s cowardly shit

So I'm guessing you don't have anything as cowardly as a retirement plan either?
Lol
I have collectible firearms and knive some of which are worth more than my house...

Only a fool goes without.

And others disagree. Live and let live, eh? Or, wait. I guess that's not how you roll.

Funny all those that are against the idea of pre-existing conditions, but God-forrbid if they ever have a child or a grandchild born with a defect that is considered a pre-existing condition and that plagues them the rest of their life, and possibly even shortens their life because they can't afford health insurance and healthcare.

Like they say they will suck off the charities until charities cannot handle any longer. Bunch of free loaders.

Lol

Lol

And others disagree. Live and let live, eh? Or, wait. I guess that's not how you roll.

Irresponsible to let someone else like charities to pay your bills. You see you righties don't want to be responsible enough to cover your ass with insurance but then turn around and condemn that lefties want free shit. WTF isn't this special.

Lol

Irresponsible to let someone else like charities to pay your bills. You see you righties don't want to be responsible enough to cover your ass with insurance but then turn around and condemn that lefties want free shit. WTF isn't this special.
Huh?

Only a fool does not have insurance.
lots of people don't want it....especially the young......you cant force them.....it's called freedom

As long as they understand that nobody will pay for their care should they have an accident or come down with a disease, then I am cool with people making that choice. I think people should be allowed to choose whether they wear seatbelts or not.

But that is not the case in our country, if one of these young folks comes down with something like Crohn's or Diabetes then you and I are paying for them, all because they were too stupid to have the foresight to be prepared. If they get into a car accident and spend 100 days in the hospital, you and I are paying for them.

That is the problem.

I'm with you 100% here.

You said that hospitals and medical cannot turn away anyone, but I am old enough to remember when that wasn't true. I don't remember where it was though, but a person was refused admission into a hospital because they didn't have insurance. They couldn't be refused to be seen in the ER, but could be if it required hospitalization. That was a really long time ago and I know things have changed

Also, I don't know what state you're in, but I'm in NC and it's mandatory to have liability insurance on any car that is on the highway. You can't get or renew a license without proof of it.
A hospital can't turn someone away. If there's a hospital.

Because the GOP ended HC subsidies, that's a lot of money no longer going to rural Republican areas. Once October comes, we'll see the damage. We will see a flurry of hospital closings in Rural areas. For many of those areas, the hospital is the largest employer. For many of those areas, unemployment will spike as hospitals shut down.

On one hand, I'll feel sorry for poor Republicans, on the other, I'll be thinking look what you did you racist fuks. You damaged your own families because we had a black guy in the White House that helped out your kids and you couldn't stop hating his blackness. Now the GOP has fuked you good. Real good. So good you may never recover.

No, they can't now, but like I said, they used to be able to. Not if it was an emergency like a heart attack, but if someone went to the ER with an ailment that they should be hospitalized for, they could be turned away. Thankfully, that no longer happens. Now, the hospital and doctors write it off and we have to pay by paying higher premiums.

And, you're right about the smaller hospitals closing. They are often the first contact for emergencies in rural area and can transport patients to the bigger hospitals for life saving treatments. If they're no longer there, many lives will be lost because they're too far from a facility to save them. And, you're 100% correct about them being the largest employers.

Smaller hospitals/rural are closing in mostly red states that refused to expand Medicaid which was their life lines.

Funny all those that are against the idea of pre-existing conditions, but God-forbid if they ever have a child or a grandchild born with a defect that is considered a pre-existing condition and that plagues them the rest of their life, and possibly even shortens their life because they can't afford health insurance and healthcare.

They don't worry about it until it affects them, then it's too late.

Do you know that your family history can go against you too? My mother died from lung cancer and almost all of her brothers and sisters died from one sort of cancer or another. That would be held against me if I had to get individual insurance back in the day. Fortunately, before I retired, I had insurance through my employer. I worked for a major airline, so we had a pretty good plan because there were thousands of employees. And, as someone said pages back, group company insurance excluded pre-existing conditions. Now I have Medicare supplement via AARP United Health Care and it covers all of us old folks health problems.

I wonder what will be the next thing to go. Not allowing parents to keep their children on their policies until they turn 26 will be next I think.

Not to mention the pre-existing conditions affect women more than men. There are certain female health issues that are pretty common, that could be considered pre-existing conditions.

"Under the American Health Care Act — also referred to as Trumpcare — things like pregnancy, having had a c-section, menstrual irregularities, and hysterectomies could all potentially increase a woman’s insurance premiums. But what about specific chronic health conditions that only affect women? Is endometriosis a pre-existing condition under the AHCA?"

Is Endometriosis A Pre-Existing Condition?

Yea, back in the underwriting days more females were turned down or had certain parts excluded.

Funny all those that are against the idea of pre-existing conditions, but God-forrbid if they ever have a child or a grandchild born with a defect that is considered a pre-existing condition and that plagues them the rest of their life, and possibly even shortens their life because they can't afford health insurance and healthcare.

Like they say they will suck off the charities until charities cannot handle any longer. Bunch of free loaders.

why would RW's want an insurance policy to pay for $200K cancer treatments when they can get taxpayers to pay for it at county clinics and hospitals ?

oh yeah - they're F'n idiots, never mind.

Copay is the only thing I’ve ever been asked for for service. I pay the bill later when I get it! And if I’m not mistaken people on food stamps use food stamps at grocery stores, those same people have medical cards

You never have to show your insurance card? how do they know how much your co-pay is?
Yep. Just like the poor show their medical card. So

But there are people that are not poor that do not have a medical card or an insurance card as they choose not to carry it. Those are the folks I am speaking of.

One could be in the top 10% and still be wiped out by a prolonged stay in the hospital if they do not have insurance.
Then they pay cash, or, contact a catholic charity

So you advocate sucking off charities and free shit? Charity is something used for someone who absolutely cannot fend for themselves, it's not for someone that can afford insurance and refuses to purchase. It's now coming out folks the right on this board would rather suck funds from charities to pay their medical bills than provide for their families. Nothing like free shit, hell I bet most of them don't even work.
Huh?? Are you awake?

How many are going to lose their insurance?

130 million. And guess what the number one issue is going into the midterms?
People will not have to pay for other people shit, that’s a good thing because they can’t afford it anyway

But you would use a charity, correct?
What do you think charities are for? I bet you don’t even know how they are funded, right?

The main thing is, we need to centralize control of health care under the federal government.

Do you DO actually support more Gov regulation. You need to remember what you've posted before. Someone will ALWAYS pick up when you start talking out of the other side of your mouth. Hypocrite

I support the government not forcing anyone to do something they do not wish to do. Be it the individual or the healthcare facility.

But in absence of that happening, I support both sides of the equation being equally yoked and not just one side getting bent over the table.

You're a fraud and a hypocrite. You're dismissed.

Obama tried too hard to please his base
It's already unconstitutional, and was at the time of passage.
That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...
Except Democrats put the cart before the horse and are needed to flip it and they are AWOL
Haha...what? Now it's the Democrats fault that the GOP naysayers don't actually know how to govern? Heh
..ok
Yes, obammy fail is theirs and they are needed to make change. Why don’t you know that? Your handler never told you?
Was that English? Are you a child?

When faced with the option of good vs. evil, Trump chooses evil 100% of the time.

In a brief filed Thursday night, Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) sided with 20 GOP attorneys general, led by Paxton, to say that pre-existing conditions protections under the ACA are unconstitutional. The argument in the lawsuit, originally filed by Texas and 19 other states in February, is that eliminating the individual mandate penalty in Congress’ tax bill last year rendered the mandate, and therefore the rest of the health care law, unconstitutional.

Trump Sides with Ken Paxton to Argue Pre-Existing Conditions Protections are Unconstitutional

Trump campaigned on protecting people with pre-existing conditions. Another lie from the most prolific liar in American Presidential history.
not even close to the liar Obama was

When faced with the option of good vs. evil, Trump chooses evil 100% of the time.

In a brief filed Thursday night, Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) sided with 20 GOP attorneys general, led by Paxton, to say that pre-existing conditions protections under the ACA are unconstitutional. The argument in the lawsuit, originally filed by Texas and 19 other states in February, is that eliminating the individual mandate penalty in Congress’ tax bill last year rendered the mandate, and therefore the rest of the health care law, unconstitutional.

Trump Sides with Ken Paxton to Argue Pre-Existing Conditions Protections are Unconstitutional

Trump campaigned on protecting people with pre-existing conditions. Another lie from the most prolific liar in American Presidential history.
not even close to the liar Obama was
Yeah, more lies in a typical week than Obama had in his entire Presidency. Not even close.

People can’t afford to pay for other people shit
Don't you support Trump’s massive subsidies and tariffs, wherein by design you end up paying plenty for “other people shit?”
Healthcare is not a right, and people shouldn’t pay for other peoples shit
Nice dodge, snowflake.
you equate tariffs to soclialized medicine...wow you are a tard
you don't even understand trade do you?

Forum List

Back