Buh Bye Obamacare

It's already unconstitutional, and was at the time of passage.
That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...
Or not

People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

They become so as soon as something happens they had not planned and and they cannot pay for it.

Presumption of guilt doesn't fly in a free society. If and when someone racks up bills they can't pay, you're welcome to call them freeloaders. The fact of the matter is that insurance is only one way to pay for health care. It might be your favorite, but that doesn't justify forcing it on everyone else.

As long as the government is going to force medical facilities and personnel to give them care I have no problem with them being forced to not take advantage of that fact.

One bad turn deserves another, eh? How about, instead of just perpetuating the bullshit with even more coercive laws, we just get rid of the original problem. Seriously, if all the stingy bastards upset by EMTALA just worked to repeal it, instead of concocting more and more corrupt schemes to compensate for it, the problem would solve itself.

They're dancing on the ACA's grave as the graveyard burns around them. There are just no words for this. You can't just tear shit down and assume that what remains is a good thing. You really do have to think shit through. Especially something this huge. This is a little complicated.
Obamacare bankrupted people... Because it made people pay for other people shit that could not afford it
And what do you think happens when people have to use a "free" ER as their primary care?

Or when they can't afford to go to the doctor and their problems get far worse and cost far more to fix with Medicaid and Medicare?

Who do you think is paying for those far most costly services?
People that go to the hospital or bring their kids to the hospital for any little thing...
I wish parents knew how to parent

Good , Obama was a clown.....
e319951ec2d96511e6eb0bcd07630f89.jpg debt_email.jpg

That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...
Obama was a shit eating career politician, He only did things for his supporters… Not the country
Of course, that is 100% white winger fantasy, and Obama will go down in history as the feckless centrist who tried too hard to please everyone.

... Obama will go down in history as the feckless centrist who tried too hard to please everyone.

Obama tried too hard to please his base. ACA was a strictly partisan vote. Obama gave up on consensus and signed it into law anyway, knowing that half the country hated it. That was his failure. That's why we got Trump.

Last edited:
Every liberal with healthcare should sponsor a liberal without healthcare. Problem solved. Stop fucking whining and do something about it yourselves if you are so worried about it.

People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

They become so as soon as something happens they had not planned and and they cannot pay for it.

Presumption of guilt doesn't fly in a free society. If and when someone racks up bills they can't pay, you're welcome to call them freeloaders. The fact of the matter is that insurance is only one way to pay for health care. It might be your favorite, but that doesn't justify forcing it on everyone else.

As long as the government is going to force medical facilities and personnel to give them care I have no problem with them being forced to not take advantage of that fact.

One bad turn deserves another, eh? How about, instead of just perpetuating the bullshit with even more coercive laws, we just get rid of the original problem. Seriously, if all the stingy bastards upset by EMTALA just worked to repeal it, instead of concocting more and more corrupt schemes to compensate for it, the problem would solve itself.

Find me one politician in office that even has the balls to speak of getting rid of the EMTALA. There are none as it is political suicide.

The American public is not willing to go back to the days of people dying while being shipped from one hospital to the other due to lack of money.

That is the reality of the situation, and I deal in realities not wishful thinking.

Right now due to the EMTALA there is little incentive for people to prepare for the unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Except Democrats put the cart before the horse and are needed to flip it and they are AWOL

Find me one politician in office that even has the balls to speak of getting rid of the EMTALA.
Find one yourself. I don't care that much about EMTALA. It's an unfunded mandate, but it's not a major cause of health care inflation. Mostly it's just a superficial excuse for socializing health care.

That is the reality of the situation, and I deal in realities not wishful thinking.

Yes. People dying in the alleys outside hospitals is reality. Not lurid fear mongering.... uh huh.

Right now due to the EMTALA there is little incentive for people to prepare for the unexpected.

You realize EMTALA doesn't give away health care, right? People are still required to pay for the services they get, and usually do. It's not the boogey man you've been led to believe.

Find me one politician in office that even has the balls to speak of getting rid of the EMTALA. There are none as it is political suicide.

The American public is not willing to go back to the days of people dying while being shipped from one hospital to the other due to lack of money.

It’s what a politician is, afraid of doing the right thing for fear of reelection. Term limits is needed to eliminate that

Obama was a shit eating career politician, He only did things for his supporters… Not the country
Of course, that is 100% white winger fantasy, and Obama will go down in history as the feckless centrist who tried too hard to please everyone.
And pleased no one! Failure

Find one yourself. I don't care that much about EMTALA. It's an unfunded mandate, but it's not a major cause of health care inflation. Mostly it's just a superficial excuse for socializing health care.

There are none to be found, that is why I do not waste my time talking about repealing it, you would have better luck getting rid of SS

Yes. People dying in the alleys outside hospitals is reality. Not lurid fear mongering.... uh huh.

That was the reality before the law, people were dying being bounced around to different hospitals till they found one that would take them.

You realize EMTALA doesn't give away health care, right? People are still required to pay for the services they get, and usually do. It's not the boogey man you've been led to believe.

It does give away care and treatment if you are unable to pay for it. Sure they get a bill after the fact and they just ignore it and in 7 years it is off their credit report and they move on. And people that are responsible and pay their bills foot the cost of it.

It’s what a politician is, afraid of doing the right thing for fear of reelection. Term limits is needed to eliminate that

Whose version of the “right thing” should they go by?

Is it the right thing to let someone die due to lack of funds to pay for medical care?

There are none to be found, that is why I do not waste my time talking about repealing it, you would have better luck getting rid of SS

But you're fine with upping the ante and using it as justification to bring all health care under federal control?

Is it the right thing to let someone die due to lack of funds to pay for medical care?

So you’re saying one must have healthcare to be treated?

So you’re saying one must have healthcare to be treated?

being treated is healthcare.

But you're fine with upping the ante and using it as justification to bring all health care under federal control?

No, I am not fine with it at all, but that is the goal of the people we elect from either of the two major parties and since there is not enough of us that do not vote for one of those two parites, it is an inevitability, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back