Buh Bye Obamacare

Welcome to TrumpCare. Skyrocketing to record high costs in every neighborhood! Making America Bankrupt and Sick Again.

Karma's a bitch.
If you worked and showered occasionally, you wouldn't get so sick or bankrupt

One can be fully employed and still go bankrupt over medical bills.

My son spent 3.5 hours in the ER two weeks ago after an accident and the bill sent by just the ER to our insurance was more then 24 grand. For 3 hours.

Anyone without insurance will just not pay and the hospital will pass the cost on to the insurance companies and anyone with insurance will pay more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well your son shouldn't pay SHIT if that is the case

Well he wont, he is only 16. But I will because I am not a freeloader like yourself.

Welcome to TrumpCare. Skyrocketing to record high costs in every neighborhood! Making America Bankrupt and Sick Again.

Karma's a bitch.

My son spent 3.5 hours in the ER two weeks ago after an accident and the bill sent by just the ER to our insurance was more then 24 grand. For 3 hours.

Anyone without insurance will just not pay and the hospital will pass the cost on to the insurance companies and anyone with insurance will pay more

More nonsense. One hour here in Chicago cost me 4 grand . Your number is too high. Maybe that’s the problem inconsistency

Karma's a bitch.

More nonsense. One hour here in Chicago cost me 4 grand . Your number is too high. Maybe that’s the problem inconsistency

They don't charge by the hour. :abgg2q.jpg:

It depends on what tests have to be run and other factors.

Holy cow!

Karma's a bitch.

This is from my insurance website....
upload_2018-6-9_19-12-14.png

The justice department needs rebuking by congress critters....

They have chosen not to defend a law wrtten by congress and passed by congress and signed by the president of the usa.

by them unconstitutionally.... not defending it, will change the law....the justice dept essentially is MAKING LAW by not defending the law against a suit.

that's utter bull crud!
Agree, but did you think that when obie set this precident?

The next thing that needs to happen is all the laws forcing medical facilities and personnel to provide care and products to those who cannot pay need to be removed from the books.

Anyone that chooses not to have insurance should either pay cash or be sent away...no matter their condition

Repeal EMTALA.

It will never happen because we don’t have the stomach to see people dying outside of a hospital for lack of the ability to pay

Catholic charities

You keep beating that drum, and it is bull shit every time.
Boom boom

130 million Americans have pre existing conditions.

Republicans will overturn the law that helps those people.

Republicans have a new policy.

Die fukers, die. And make it quick!

Karma's a bitch.

This is from my insurance website....View attachment 197526
Inconsistent like I said! And you don’t think that is a problem

Republicans are getting caught with their pants down

Removing healthcare without something to replace it. What are they going to tell people who lose coverage?
Go back to paying for yours? Most that lost coverage had it before obiecare.

Karma's a bitch.

Of course it is a problem, but things are inconsistent because not every place has the same amount of deadbeats they have to make up for.

They have chosen not to defend a law wrtten by congress and passed by congress and signed by the president of the usa.

by them unconstitutionally.... not defending it, will change the law....the justice dept essentially is MAKING LAW by not defending the law against a suit.

that's utter bull crud!

It's already unconstitutional, and was at the time of passage.

That being the case, there's no reason to defend it.
Utter bull crap!

It was deemed constitutional silly!

And it shouldn't have been, the supreme court doesn't have legislative power. However they have exercised legislative power 3 times on this pile of crap trying to salvage it. Every damn one who voted in favor of those decisions should have been impeached.

Of course it is a problem, but things are inconsistent because not every place has the same amount of deadbeats they have to make up for.
People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

You'll never convince a left winger. By definition, their ideas are the best. They are super tolerant of others who agree with them, but if you disagree....buckle up.

Not that I give a fuck about them. They can all die and go to hell.

that's utter bull crud!

Utter bull crap!

And it shouldn't have been, the supreme court doesn't have legislative power. However they have exercised legislative power 3 times on this pile of crap trying to salvage it. Every damn one who voted in favor of those decisions should have been impeached.

It does not matter.

Robert forever secured a place in history as the son-of-a-bitch who changed his vote for whatever reason and allowed it to exist...in fact justified it's existence apart from the arguments of the WH.

Totally disgusting, but until the SCOTUS kills it....it is the fuck-law of the land

130 million Americans have pre existing conditions.

Republicans will overturn the law that helps those people.

Republicans have a new policy.

Die fukers, die. And make it quick!

And you are at the front of the line.

that's utter bull crud!

Utter bull crap!

It does not matter.

Robert forever secured a place in history as the son-of-a-bitch who changed his vote for whatever reason and allowed it to exist...in fact justified it's existence apart from the arguments of the WH.

Totally disgusting, but until the SCOTUS kills it....it is the fuck-law of the land

There's no need for it to go back to SCOTUS, the DOJ and the States can agree to settle it in the States favor, the judge will have no choice but to enter a consent decree. Maobamas EPA did it all the time to get court decrees to change the law is ways congress never agreed to.

You can bet this same tactic of "sue and settle" will be used for DACA also.

Coincides with Trump's new plan for Healthcare, that will be rolled
out next week or the week after.

Crying Chuck is gonna be forced to come to the table...eh?

The Donald owns these fucking liberals.
You think Republicans are gonna get you healthcare?

Really?

laughter.gif

If you were a billionaire, maybe. But for the GOP base?

Not so much.

What does any of that nonsense have to do with any of this
crap.

That's just your Jaboni loving spin. Most of the folks that
were forced into getting Obamacare, couldn't afford the
co-pays and/or the 20% amount. Thus, we ruined the
Healthcare of the entire Country and these people still
use the Emergency Room for the sniffles.

Coincides with Trump's new plan for Healthcare, that will be rolled
out next week or the week after.

Crying Chuck is gonna be forced to come to the table...eh?

The Donald owns these fucking liberals.
You think Republicans are gonna get you healthcare?

Really?

laughter.gif

If you were a billionaire, maybe. But for the GOP base?

Not so much.

What does any of that nonsense have to do with any of this
crap.

That's just your Jaboni loving spin. Most of the folks that
were forced into getting Obamacare, couldn't afford the
co-pays and/or the 20% amount. Thus, we ruined the
Healthcare of the entire Country and these people still
use the Emergency Room for the sniffles.

Don't tell the left that.

Their heads will explode.

Forum List

Back