Buh Bye Obamacare

OF COURSE it's unconstitutional. Only the dumbest among us (liberals) would "think" otherwise. This was a VERY EXPENSIVE experiment. For one thing, States and feds will have to revamp their computer systems that took years and BILLIONS to develop. All because Obama was a hack POTUS.
nope, it was constitutional.... you don't get to make up your own rules.

trump said he wants Universal Health Care for all.... wonder if he will put his money where his mouth has been?

More nonsense. One hour here in Chicago cost me 4 grand . Your number is too high. Maybe that’s the problem inconsistency

This is from my insurance website....View attachment 197526
Inconsistent like I said! And you don’t think that is a problem

Of course it is a problem, but things are inconsistent because not every place has the same amount of deadbeats they have to make up for.
People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

You'll never convince a left winger. By definition, their ideas are the best. They are super tolerant of others who agree with them, but if you disagree....buckle up.

Not that I give a fuck about them. They can all die and go to hell.

I wonder if you have the basic intelligence to see the irony in this post.

People who don't play the insurance game aren't deadbeats. Or freeloaders. They just don't agree with your preferred means of managing risk. And you have no right use government to force them to comply with your preferences.

They become so as soon as something happens they had not planned and and they cannot pay for it. As long as the government is going to force medical facilities and personnel to give them care I have no problem with them being forced to not take advantage of that fact.

130 million Americans have pre existing conditions.

Republicans will overturn the law that helps those people.

Republicans have a new policy.

Die fukers, die. And make it quick!

They've been overturning the affordable care act since it was enacted. They have control of the entire government, and still can't do it. It's obvious at this point that either some form of it will stay the law, and be reworked as a permanent system, or it will become the catalyst for a Medicare for all system which has a majority support with voters. Either way Obama will be permanently responsible for ending the worst healthcare system among all of the industrialized nations, and replacing it, and the irony is it will be Republicans that helped him do it.

Obama said he would not raise taxes on the Middle Class as he presented Obamacare as something other than a tax.

However, when it got to SCOTUS they said it had to be a tax to be somewhat Constitutional, so they said it was one even though it was presented as something other than a tax.

Now that the GOP ended the mandate it can no loner be a tax, so away it goes.

Obamacare ended up being the largest tax on the Middle class in US history.

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country, probably as anything but a tax, once more.

The ACA was funded without taxing the Middle Class.

Where is Trump's plan? over 500 days & he hasx presented nothing to replace the ACA.

Obama said he would not raise taxes on the Middle Class as he presented Obamacare as something other than a tax.

However, when it got to SCOTUS they said it had to be a tax to be somewhat Constitutional, so they said it was one even though it was presented as something other than a tax.

Now that the GOP ended the mandate it can no loner be a tax, so away it goes.

Obamacare ended up being the largest tax on the Middle class in US history.

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country, probably as anything but a tax, once more.

The ACA was funded without taxing the Middle Class.

Where is Trump's plan? over 500 days & he hasx presented nothing to replace the ACA.

He doesn't have one. His only plan is the obsession of the guy that punked him, living in his head rent free.

We don't have an insurance problem in this country. We have a medical industry that acts like the mob by hiding pricing from consumers and a congress too fucking inept to fix the problem.

Several years ago I had to goto the ER for a broken bone. I TRIED to INSIST that I wanted to pay for the services right then and there. It was a fruitless task. They couldn't or wouldn't give me exact pricing for any of the services rendered.

When we FORCE the medical industry to publicly price individual services then competition can begin between providers and thus begin to drive down costs.

As it currently stands the medical industry is one great big monopoly. Consumers have no power
No doubt,fuck the federal government/deep state and their cash cow... Socialized healthcare has never been about healthcare it’s always been about control

I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the "Conservatives" on this forum that constantly complain about "free government shit," are probably some of the biggest welfare queens there are. They just haven't screwed up like Odium did, and admit it.
Lol
I can’t remember the last time I went to the hospital... it’s been that long.

Who pays for those??? Wait for it... People that cannot possibly afford it. That’s why it’s unconstitutional

They're dancing on the ACA's grave as the graveyard burns around them.

There are just no words for this. You can't just tear shit down and assume that what remains is a good thing.

You really do have to think shit through. Especially something this huge. This is a little complicated.
Obamacare bankrupted people... Because it made people pay for other people shit that could not afford it

They're dancing on the ACA's grave as the graveyard burns around them. There are just no words for this. You can't just tear shit down and assume that what remains is a good thing. You really do have to think shit through. Especially something this huge. This is a little complicated.
Obamacare bankrupted people... Because it made people pay for other people shit that could not afford it
And what do you think happens when people have to use a "free" ER as their primary care?

Or when they can't afford to go to the doctor and their problems get far worse and cost far more to fix with Medicaid and Medicare?

Who do you think is paying for those far more costly services?

Last edited:
They're dancing on the ACA's grave as the graveyard burns around them. There are just no words for this. You can't just tear shit down and assume that what remains is a good thing. You really do have to think shit through. Especially something this huge. This is a little complicated.
And what do you think happens when people have to use a "free" ER as their primary care?

Or when they can't afford to go to the doctor and their problems get far worse and cost far more to fix with Medicaid and Medicare?

Who do you think is paying for those far most costly services?
People that go to the hospital or bring their kids to the hospital for any little thing...

They're dancing on the ACA's grave as the graveyard burns around them.

There are just no words for this. You can't just tear shit down and assume that what remains is a good thing.

You really do have to think shit through. Especially something this huge. This is a little complicated.
Well the democratic senate should be willing to do something no?

It's already unconstitutional, and was at the time of passage.
That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...

That's what you get, when you hitch your wagons to a reapublican idea that was never more than an emotional knee jerk to an obviously better plan (as most of their ideas are these days)

Biggest mistake Obama made...I'm sure it was fun eating the gop's lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he thought the Republicans would work with him to make their own idea awesome. Haha, stupid, gullible Obama, assuming he was working with adults...
Obama was a shit eating career politician, He only did things for his supporters… Not the country

They've been overturning the affordable care act since it was enacted. They have control of the entire government, and still can't do it. It's obvious at this point that either some form of it will stay the law, and be reworked as a permanent system, or it will become the catalyst for a Medicare for all system which has a majority support with voters. Either way Obama will be permanently responsible for ending the worst healthcare system among all of the industrialized nations, and replacing it, and the irony is it will be Republicans that helped him do it.
Need 9 Democrats in the senate. Now you got anything you know anything about to discuss?

Obama was a shit eating career politician, He only did things for his supporters… Not the country
He didn’t even do that

Forum List

Back