Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right now our country is 21 trillion dollars in debt and this year we are on pace to add another 2.5 trillion to that amount. So, I think we need to spend our money wisely. If a fence can do the job of a wall at half the cost, why build the wall? Sooner or later we have to start to do something about it.

I'll trust the engineers over you; no offense. I'd hate to spend the money for a fence only to find out they figured away around it. And did you ever go to the site Open Secrets and see what we are spending money on? Are you worried about the money we spend for abortions? Are you worried about the subsidizing of NPR and PBS which has been outdated for over 20 years?

When you consider what we spend on illegals in this country, a wall would actually be an investment that pays for itself.

There is no way to say this without sounding harsh, so I will just say it...nobody made those two young men take drugs, no illegal immigrant forced them to do it, they made a choice. A wall will not stop that from happening. Meth is made locally from cold medicine, no wall will stop that either.

You are correct, but on the other hand, if it wasn't here in the first place, maybe those people would still be here with us.

With over 60,000 Americans a year now dying from drug use, not to mention the ten times more that were saved, I think it's high time (no pun intended) to limit the drugs coming in. If we can't save the people who are hooked already, the least we can do is try to stop more people from getting hooked. In order to do that, limit the supply as much as possible. Given that most of our opioid products come across that border, it's the best thing we can do for drug prevention right now.

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Bullshit...post a bank statement or STFU!

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.
I really do want to know what situation you guys are in. Am I dealing with a greedy rich dude or an ignorant poor racist Bible thumping gun toting man

What makes someone a “greedy rich dude”?

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

you'll have to get along with this

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

Further proof that your self identified persona as a Vanderbilt is a load of crap. If you were funding government, you sure the hell would care at the crappy return you're getting from it
That’s just it! The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours.

I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire. I’m not rich but I’ll be able to retire, maybe even early. If healthcare isn’t too expensive. If republicans don’t do away with social security like I know you all want to

My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500. Me? I make less than $100k but not much less and I have no bills. Condo paid off, just bought a boat and bought a quad a couple years ago. Ok I do have a lease payment but that’s it other than insurance, heat, condo dues

I’m frugal. I can’t remember the last shirt I bought. My brother gives me the ones he’s sick of.

How many Americans have as much as I do? Not many.

But again, if Paul Ryan wants to give seniors $7000 and tell us to go get private insurance on the free market, blue cross will take every dime from all of us. Especially if they allow insurance companies to do away with pre existing conditions which every old person has.

Republicans frighten me and should you too. You don’t make enough to be a republican

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.
I really do want to know what situation you guys are in. Am I dealing with a greedy rich dude or an ignorant poor racist Bible thumping gun toting man

They vote republican.

Isn't the liberal definition "anyone with a dollar more than I have"?

And republicans distance anyone who makes less than them. Republicans lack empathy and want to change the rules so they don’t have to pay their fair share

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

Further proof that your self identified persona as a Vanderbilt is a load of crap. If you were funding government, you sure the hell would care at the crappy return you're getting from it
That’s just it! The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours.

I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire. I’m not rich but I’ll be able to retire, maybe even early. If healthcare isn’t too expensive. If republicans don’t do away with social security like I know you all want to

My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500. Me? I make less than $100k but not much less and I have no bills. Condo paid off, just bought a boat and bought a quad a couple years ago. Ok I do have a lease payment but that’s it other than insurance, heat, condo dues

I’m frugal. I can’t remember the last shirt I bought. My brother gives me the ones he’s sick of.

But again, if Paul Ryan wants to give seniors $7000 and tell us to go get private insurance on the free market, blue cross will take every dime from all of us. Especially if they allow insurance companies to do away with pre existing conditions which every old person has.

Republicans frighten me and should you too. You don’t make enough to be a republican

The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours....yikes, you must have some sorry life.

And republicans distance anyone who makes less than them. Republicans lack empathy and want to change the rules so they don’t have to pay their fair share

I don't mind paying my fair share, but hell if I'm going to pay your share too.

But when you were going to school rich people were paying your share. Now you want to to get tax breaks that will cause college costs to go up. Now that you climbed the ladder you want to pull it up?

Whatever the over sights whatever their faults I'll be a dem till the end of time I despise republicans ,their lies their bullying ,their bullshit

Day Change
-$74,409.09

They vote republican.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding why good quality, hard working people whom have paved their own paths would want to keep more of what they work so hard for?
Look, while broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, having babies, dropping out, drinking and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night....And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Envious, lowlife piece of shits can go fuck themselves...they can pave their own paths...stop riding on the backs of others....pull your own fucking weight.
None of this makes any sense to bottom feeding leeches....I get it.

Day Change
-$74,409.09

The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours....yikes, you must have some sorry life.
Go to Switzerland you’ll never bend your rim on a pothole. And if you get hurt don’t worry, you’re covered

Exactly.
“I deserve some of your shit because I breathe oxygen in America.”

Day Change
-$74,409.09

They vote republican.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding why good quality, hard working people whom have paved their own paths would want to keep more of what they work so hard for?
Look, while broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, having babies, dropping out, drinking and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night....And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Envious, lowlife piece of shits can go fuck themselves...they can pave their own paths...stop riding on the backs of others....pull your own fucking weight.
No I get why you feel this way. Middle class conservative people hate poor slackers. But you’ve been brainwashed to want to remove social programs and safety nets.

College was only $5k a year when I went. That’s because rich people paid higher taxes. Many of them went to affordable colleges too. Now you want to change the rules? Greedy

But when you were going to school rich people were paying your share. Now you want to to get tax breaks that will cause college costs to go up. Now that you climbed the ladder you want to pull it up?

Hate to disappoint but only people that paid my share were my parents and me, and we were far from rich.

Exactly.
If you don’t get it you never will

Hate to disappoint but only people that paid my share were my parents and me, and we were far from rich.
You would have paid more dummy if school wasn’t subsidized.

How old are you?

And your parents benefitted too. You cons believe you were born in the log cabin you built with your own two hands

Day Change
-$74,409.09

They vote republican.

No I get why you feel this way. Middle class conservative people hate poor slackers. But you’ve been brainwashed to want to remove social programs and safety nets.

College was only $5k a year when I went. That’s because rich people paid higher taxes. Many of them went to affordable colleges too. Now you want to change the rules? Greedy

Who said anything about removing social programs or changing rules?

Day Change
-$74,409.09

Go to Switzerland you’ll never bend your rim on a pothole. And if you get hurt don’t worry, you’re covered

Not sure what state you live in but here in California we've got plenty of potholes. The city doesn't have money to repair the streets because all the money goes to the state. We pretty much know what the state spends the money on....and it certainly ain't the roads.

Build that wall...:clap2:

Walls make good neighbors

I've always believe in this and today I do more than any other time!:2up:

Exactly.
If you don’t get it you never will

The candid nature of my comment hurts your feelings...you prefer to frame it in a different way....right?
Break it down for us.
I said...”I deserve some of your shit because I breathe oxygen in America.”
What’s your spin on that?

Forum List

Back