Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Not surprising. Seems that most on the left here are either wealthy, have their own business, work from home, or comfortably early retired from well paying career. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

Nope, it is true. I know that for someone like you who is so devoted to a political party it is hard to grasp, but some of us hate the Dems as much as the Repubs and hate the Repubs as much as the Dems
You're a liar..you didn't raise a fuss or say anything about Obama doubling the debt. ....Obama added 10 trillion!!!!!.... more than any other administration ever has and you say nothing but you are sure quick to point to Trump's 2.6 please...

kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Not surprising. Seems that most on the left here are either wealthy, have their own business, work from home, or comfortably early retired from well paying career. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.
good luck to you

no, I don't know it. That is the pace we are on and I do not see anything changing that in the near future.
2.6 added to 20 trillion is nothing...it's unfortunately necessary...thanks to the last president...

Obama added 9 trillion in 8 years and that is bad in your book, but adding almost 30% that much in one year is good in your book.

Fuck I hate partisans.

You are fucked up and you are the reason our country is fucked. Holy shit, you spend 8 years whining like a 12 year old girl about the debt and when Trump will add a trillion more in a single year than Obama ever did it no longer matters.

On behalf of my kids and grandchildren I say "Fuck you very much". They are the ones that will be paying for your greed.
Wrong buttkiss...you are whats wrong with America...the duped snowflakes that sat quiet while Obama bankrupted us and now you start whining over 2.6 trillion? fuck off hypocrite...take your hate Trump crap someplace else...it ain't gonna work...

Nope, it is true. I know that for someone like you who is so devoted to a political party it is hard to grasp, but some of us hate the Dems as much as the Repubs and hate the Repubs as much as the Dems
You're a liar..you didn't raise a fuss or say anything about Obama doubling the debt. ....Obama added 10 trillion!!!!!.... more than any other administration ever has and you say nothing but you are sure quick to point to Trump's 2.6 please...

2.6 in one year! not 2.6 for his whole term, 2.6 for one single year. At that pace he will pass what Obama added in less than 4 years.

and you are good with that. What the fuck is wrong with you

2.6 in one year! not 2.6 for his whole term, 2.6 for one single year. At that pace he will pass what Obama added in less than 4 years.

When you begin to bash Obama for what he did to our debt then maybe you will get my attention until then you are just a one sided hack...

What the fuck is wrong with you
You democrats and progressives blew it...you allowed Clinton and Obama to get away with murder and now you can't get anything to stick to Trump...why on earth are you surprised? what is ok for one is ok for all...

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.

ONE of the reasons they keep coming.

If they have their illegal kids here, they get to go on our social programs.

They go to our schools--some not even knowing the language and they hold up American students. Nobody does anything.

In liberal states, they even give illegals drivers licenses. In populated areas, banks are allowed to give them loans for cars, houses or just about anything.

For protection, they run to any one of our over 400 sanctuary cities in the country. Whether they are criminals or not, those cities do not participate with the federal government in getting rid of them. Now the Democrats are starting sanctuary states.

We are now cowering to them by changing our country to a bilingual nation. Why should they bother learning our language?

They are allowed to have peaceful protests against our government with nobody being hauled off to jail and then out of the country.

Every deportation has to be heard in court. We can't just find them and throw them out of the country. Until their hearing (which many don't even attend) they are allowed to stay here which could be years.

When you begin to bash Obama for what he did to our debt then maybe you will get my attention until then you are just a one sided hack...

Obama is gone, move on!

I bashed Obama for 8 years, now he is gone and no amount of you talking about him will bring him back.

Let’s deal with the here and now for once.

All you partisans are the same...for 8 years the Dems could not stop talking about Bush II and now you Repubs will never stop talking about Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.

They go to our schools--some not even knowing the language and they hold up American students. Nobody does anything.

In liberal states, they even give illegals drivers licenses. In populated areas, banks are allowed to give them loans for cars, houses or just about anything.

For protection, they run to any one of our over 400 sanctuary cities in the country. Whether they are criminals or not, those cities do not participate with the federal government in getting rid of them. Now the Democrats are starting sanctuary states.

We are now cowering to them by changing our country to a bilingual nation. Why should they bother learning our language?

They are allowed to have peaceful protests against our government with nobody being hauled off to jail and then out of the country.

Every deportation has to be heard in court. We can't just find them and throw them out of the country. Until their hearing (which many don't even attend) they are allowed to stay here which could be years.

I can say I do not disagree with anything here, we have a fucked up country in many ways. People have been turning a blind eye to the problem for 4 decades or more because everyone wants their cheap lettuce and strawberries.

Never once has the country actually tried to crack down on those that do the hiring, because those that do the hiring own the politicians.

I do not agree with sanctuary cities and have no problem with Trump going after them, while I am big states rights supporter, immigration and border control by its very nature has to a federal matter.

This ‘wall’ idiocy is yet another pointless distraction preventing actual debate concerning immigration reform.

Post of the day.

award-trophy.jpg

I can say I do not disagree with anything here, we have a fucked up country in many ways. People have been turning a blind eye to the problem for 4 decades or more because everyone wants their cheap lettuce and strawberries.

Never once has the country actually tried to crack down on those that do the hiring, because those that do the hiring own the politicians.

I do not agree with sanctuary cities and have no problem with Trump going after them, while I am big states rights supporter, immigration and border control by its very nature has to a federal matter.

While I believe the Republicans could try to do more, look at how the left as been able to stop what they are trying to do with immigration now. If it's not voting no on laws or spending, it's having their commie judges put a stop to Trump by usurping his authority.

The truth is the left is hell bent on keeping things the way they are or making them worse. Very few on the left will disagree with that. They have an open border mentality and that's difficult to overcome in one year. They don't want the wall because that's something they can't reverse when they get power again. They are even willing to shut down the government over it.

This ‘wall’ idiocy is yet another pointless distraction preventing actual debate concerning immigration reform.

Huh...How do you figure?
There’s no need for reform...our founders made it simple, it’s time for politicians to do their fucking jobs...that’s all.
We don’t OWE Mexicans shit...your idea of “reform” is in making it even easier for wetbacks to fuck over REAL Americans...am I right?

While I believe the Republicans could try to do more, look at how the left as been able to stop what they are trying to do with immigration now. If it's not voting no on laws or spending, it's having their commie judges put a stop to Trump by usurping his authority.

The truth is the left is hell bent on keeping things the way they are or making them worse. Very few on the left will disagree with that. They have an open border mentality and that's difficult to overcome in one year. They don't want the wall because that's something they can't reverse when they get power again. They are even willing to shut down the government over it.

This is not a left or a right thing, it has been going on for 40 plus years and nobody has truly tried to fix it, and they still are not.

I do not say this because I want open borders...but a wall is not the answer. The wall ignores the root of the problem, the wall is like putting a bandage on a cancerous lesion so that germs do not get into it. Yeah, it might keep the germs out but it does not deal with the cancer.

The wall is a waste of money that will just continue to cost more as it ages.

Forum List

Back