Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you believe a politician actually said this?:

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants,”

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,”

But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they show disregard for those who are following the law.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

Go figure.

Here is the man who argued against illegal immigration:

What do you know....the same filthy fuck grew the illegal alien population by 2.5 million during his eight year reign of terror.

Sad but true.

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants,”

But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they show disregard for those who are following the law.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

Go figure.

Circa 2006, King Hussein?
GOD bless him

Go figure.

GOD bless him

The truth comes out...you’re black and poverty stricken?

Go figure.

GOD bless him

lol lol you guys tear me up Dems are not allowed to be well off and god forbid ,,black?

OMG. You seriously don't get why I said we need to fix the Visa overstay problem before we implement a guest worker program???

My God. This is going to be hard. Sit here. Take my hand. Now, dude, you're stupid. You're seriously stupid. You're completely and utterly stupid. Someone had to tell you.

As for the rest of your crap. I've clearly said that without the wall, nothing else will work. I want to punish anyone who hires illegals. I want the military to support the wall. I want jail terms for illegal aliens, including Visa overstays.

Saying that none of the rest will work without the wall means I oppose everything is just you being an utter idiot. See above for details on that. Dude, you're stupid ...

:bowdown::bowdown:

Damn dude...that was an epic rant! well fucking done! You might want to take short time out and have a beer or 6!

Holy fuck you take this place too serious! This place is entertainment, it is a time sink to fill in a minute or two while a program runs.

Nobody gives a fuck what you or I think about them, the sooner you learn that the better for your poor little heart.

But I do appreciate the rant, the made me laugh out loud.

We are on track to add 2.6 trillion dollars to the national debt this year. How did voting for Trump help with that out of control spending?
We will not get out of this debt. mess Obama put us in by sitting on our asses and calling it a new normal...we will have to invest to increase capitol to the national treasury...if you knew anything about business you would already know that...The wall will save our nation millions once it's in place...it will pay for it's self...

So, you do not give a shit about Trump adding 2.6 trillion dollars this year. Thanks for clearing that up. You only care about debt when there is a Dem in the White House. Well, I am not surprised, but it is good to hear it from the horse's mouth.

So, you do not give a shit about Trump adding 2.6 trillion dollars this year.
2.6 trillion added to 20 trillion? No I don't...first of all it won't be 2.6 and you know it but even if it is like I said we will need to invest in our country and our infrastructure...Obama promised it but never did it...
So why now? why do you cry about debt now? because we have a republican president? you are a hypocritical jackass...

Go figure.

GOD bless him

lol lol you guys tear me up Dems are not allowed to be well off and god forbid ,,black?

Come on man....just calling it like I see it. Nobody legitimate supports that filthy Kenyan with the oversized ears and unAmerican name....you must have got a free phone and a free ride on the backs of REAL Americans.

2.6 trillion added to 20 trillion? No I don't...first of all it won't be 2.6 and you know it but even if it is like I said we will need to invest in our country and our infrastructure...Obama promised it but never did it...
So why now? why do you cry about debt now? because we have a republican president? you are a hypocritical jackass...
RAM what happened??
Whatever happened to the party of fiscal responsibility?

Go figure.

Here is the man who argued against illegal immigration:

Wow, that is so........DACA!

Go figure.

GOD bless him

Come on man....just calling it like I see it. Nobody legitimate supports that filthy Kenyan with the oversized ears and unAmerican name....you must have got a free phone and a free ride on the backs of REAL Americans.
All you fiscal responsible Americans the family value bull shitters All those Real Americans???

2.6 trillion added to 20 trillion? No I don't...first of all it won't be 2.6 and you know it

no, I don't know it. That is the pace we are on and I do not see anything changing that in the near future.

but even if it is like I said we will need to invest in our country and our infrastructure...Obama promised it but never did it...

And Trump has not done it either, yet 79 days into the year our deficit is already 558 billion dollars. What do we have to show for those 558 billion dollars that have been added to the debt in the last 79 days?

What infrastructure spending have we had to account for the 558 billion dollars added to the debt in the last 79 days?

I have been crying about the debt since Reagan was in office, unlike you I am not a partisan sheep.

RAM what happened??
Whatever happened to the party of fiscal responsibility?

That is a joke. The last fiscally conservative president we have had was a guy named Calvin.

no, I don't know it. That is the pace we are on and I do not see anything changing that in the near future.
2.6 added to 20 trillion is nothing...it's unfortunately necessary...thanks to the last president...

You are fucked up and you are the reason our country is fucked. Holy shit, you spend 8 years whining like a 12 year old girl about the debt and when Trump will add a trillion more in a single year than Obama ever did it no longer matters.

On behalf of my kids and grandchildren I say "Fuck you very much". They are the ones that will be paying for your greed.

Forum List

Back