Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
And you keep ignoring that this doesn't affect the violent criminals or the drug dealers? Why is that?

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.

And I agreed with you that we need to punish people who hire illegal aliens, you stupid cvnt. Try to follow a discussion

Actually, no you never did, not even once. But I am glad to hear you say it now, we are making progress.

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.”

The ole...“they’re just coming here for a better life” bunch of bleeding heart nobility bullshit....haha
Every single one coming across is a liability to REAL Americans in one way or another...period. They come for a better life at the expense of REAL Americans compromising their own quality of life...they come for a free ride for their anchor babies / money trees.
Stop selling yourself on bullshit...start looking out for your fellow countrymen.

It's what it's like debating gator. I say there are violent criminals and drug dealers coming here and I also say almost 3K people come the border across a day, and gator actually hears there are almost 3K violent criminals and drug dealers coming here a day. You can debate him for hours and he hears everything that twisted way

Oh believe me...I read his posts, he’s as twisted and confused as it gets.
He’s a self proclaimed Libertarian yet everything he says and position he takes couldn’t be more Alt-Left. He likes playing make-believe.
It’s tough to reason with the unreasonable.

i have a thread titles I'm a Republican now. Clearly I'm not a Republican now. BUT, I make some good points why I have abandoned the Democratic party. Why do I care about poor people when 80% of them don't even vote? The 80% deserve to be poor and don't deserve any attention from any politicians. THey need to understand if you don't vote you don't matter.

I'll be ok if Republicans get their way. I'd prefer Democrats be in charge but if poor people like you want Republicans then I won't stop you from shooting yourself in the foot.
Whatever the over sights whatever their faults I'll be a dem till the end of time I despise republicans ,their lies their bullying ,their bullshit

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Bullshit...post a bank statement or STFU!

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night
good for you kaz lol I do have MSFT and AAPL and FB + about 11 others

For some reason, Trumpettes seem to think that Mexicans don't know how to operate shovels and ladders. Not that they have to, since half of all illegal aliens simply overstayed their visas.

Somehow leftists don't understand that shovels and ladders aren't a realistic way for the million Mexicans who come here a year to get here. Your standard is if one illegal gets through the whole thing is a failure.

You also don't understand that it's even harder to carry kilos of drugs, illegal weapons, etc. when you're crawling through a tunnel or climbing over a 30 foot wall designed to make that difficult.

Your most inane argument is that more electric monitoring and surveillance and more border patrols will work if we don't build a wall and won't work if we do.

Another failure who was educated (sic) in a government school

For your viewing pleasure:

tunnel in nogales - Yahoo Image Search Results

Yes, which is why we need a better wall and we also need border security and electronic surveillance. But today most of the people don't go through the tunnel, they walk across the border.

And as I said before, it's a lot harder to carry kilos of drugs and weapons that way. Our choices are not that the wall stops everyone or no one. It just isn't

i have a thread titles I'm a Republican now. Clearly I'm not a Republican now. BUT, I make some good points why I have abandoned the Democratic party. Why do I care about poor people when 80% of them don't even vote? The 80% deserve to be poor and don't deserve any attention from any politicians. THey need to understand if you don't vote you don't matter.

I'll be ok if Republicans get their way. I'd prefer Democrats be in charge but if poor people like you want Republicans then I won't stop you from shooting yourself in the foot.
Whatever the over sights whatever their faults I'll be a dem till the end of time I despise republicans ,their lies their bullying ,their bullshit

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

you'll have to get along with this

Day Change
-$74,409.09

I spent that on breakfast. I flew to New York and went to Tiffany's.

I am shocked that you think $74K a year is a lot. Wow, that undercuts your whole story

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night

I don't mean Microsoft stock. I mean the company. The problem is that it would be too small a percent of my portfolio to deal with

Day Change
-$74,409.09

I am shocked that you think $74K a year is a lot. Wow, that undercuts your whole story
that's what I lost today ,,and I'm going out for dinner soon

Oh look...he’s telling the truth...he knows ticker / stock symbols. I totally believe him now.

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.

Bud! This is Larry Ellison. We have to have lunch tomorrow!

hey jeff ,,can you lend me a billion?

Sure it is.

Yup. Anyone who studies in school can go to college. Anyone who cleans themselves up and works hard at work can keep getting better jobs. Being poor in this country is a choice that you make through poor decisions to keep yourself poor

You are wrong. I'm gonna go with intentionally wrong cuz it's the only way you can justify your utter disdain for entire groups of people. It is even worse than being wrong due to being a moron.

So now you think I hate white people? What a stupid douche

I said no such thing. But, now that you mention it, I think you hate liberal white people. And poor white people. But, you prefer them to brown liberal people and brown poor people. That's not hard to see.

Yes, you said i hate white people. You said it was racist to criticize the poor. The majority of the poor in this country are white. Do you even read your own crap?

You have confused me with someone else again. Are you elderly?

Day Change
-$74,409.09

You said that was a lot of money to make a year

hey jeff ,,can you lend me a billion?

I don't deal in petty cash

Bud! This is Larry Ellison. We have to have lunch tomorrow!

Great idea....I know an amazing place in Paris...we can take my Airbus 380

Day Change
-$74,409.09

Don't you get free meals at the KFC?

Can you believe a politician actually said this?:

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants,”

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,”

But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they show disregard for those who are following the law.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

Go figure.

Here is the man who argued against illegal immigration:

Day Change
-$74,409.09

You said that was a lot of money to make a year
What I said was I could make or lose more in a day than MOST repubs make in a year That was just todays results NBD but I've made and lost well into triple figures in a day Don't really expect you to believe me

Day Change
-$74,409.09

Don't you get free meals at the KFC?
chicken breasts are on the house

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants,”

But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they show disregard for those who are following the law.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

Go figure.

Circa 2006, King Hussein?

Go figure.

Here is the man who argued against illegal immigration:

What do you know....the same filthy fuck grew the illegal alien population by 2.5 million during his eight year reign of terror.

Forum List

Back