Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
This ‘wall’ idiocy is yet another pointless distraction preventing actual debate concerning immigration reform.
If you worked in an industry where wages and positions were affected by illegal immigrants you would not take the situation so lightly...If you lived in a area of town greatly affected by crime with illegal aliens heavily involved you would feel differently...We have talked this situation to death...maybe if we just enforce the laws we have we wouldn't need a wall did you ever think of that? No it's time for bold action...we can't allow this to continue...if we bring back law and order to immigration it will benefit all involved....

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.

ONE of the reasons they keep coming.

If they have their illegal kids here, they get to go on our social programs.

They go to our schools--some not even knowing the language and they hold up American students. Nobody does anything.

In liberal states, they even give illegals drivers licenses. In populated areas, banks are allowed to give them loans for cars, houses or just about anything.

For protection, they run to any one of our over 400 sanctuary cities in the country. Whether they are criminals or not, those cities do not participate with the federal government in getting rid of them. Now the Democrats are starting sanctuary states.

We are now cowering to them by changing our country to a bilingual nation. Why should they bother learning our language?

They are allowed to have peaceful protests against our government with nobody being hauled off to jail and then out of the country.

Every deportation has to be heard in court. We can't just find them and throw them out of the country. Until their hearing (which many don't even attend) they are allowed to stay here which could be years.

I can say I do not disagree with anything here, we have a fucked up country in many ways. People have been turning a blind eye to the problem for 4 decades or more because everyone wants their cheap lettuce and strawberries.

Never once has the country actually tried to crack down on those that do the hiring, because those that do the hiring own the politicians.

I do not agree with sanctuary cities and have no problem with Trump going after them, while I am big states rights supporter, immigration and border control by its very nature has to a federal matter.

While I believe the Republicans could try to do more, look at how the left as been able to stop what they are trying to do with immigration now. If it's not voting no on laws or spending, it's having their commie judges put a stop to Trump by usurping his authority.

The truth is the left is hell bent on keeping things the way they are or making them worse. Very few on the left will disagree with that. They have an open border mentality and that's difficult to overcome in one year. They don't want the wall because that's something they can't reverse when they get power again. They are even willing to shut down the government over it.

This is not a left or a right thing, it has been going on for 40 plus years and nobody has truly tried to fix it, and they still are not.

I do not say this because I want open borders...but a wall is not the answer. The wall ignores the root of the problem, the wall is like putting a bandage on a cancerous lesion so that germs do not get into it. Yeah, it might keep the germs out but it does not deal with the cancer.

The wall is a waste of money that will just continue to cost more as it ages.

That is nothing more than leftist propaganda. You can have your opinion and I can have mine, but our border forces seem to agree with President Trump on the wall. Saying a wall will do no good is like saying it's stupid for us to lock the doors on our home when we leave for work or play. Locks, alarms and even dogs don't guarantee that our home won't get broken into, but it will sure make it much harder and less likely to happen.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Bullshit...post a bank statement or STFU!
you'll have to get along with this

Day Change
-$74,409.09

I spent that on breakfast. I flew to New York and went to Tiffany's.

I am shocked that you think $74K a year is a lot. Wow, that undercuts your whole story
that's what I lost today ,,and I'm going out for dinner soon

You said that was a lot of money to make a year
What I said was I could make or lose more in a day than MOST repubs make in a year That was just todays results NBD but I've made and lost well into triple figures in a day Don't really expect you to believe me

I don't believe you or not believe you. Frankly it's not that impressive and it's just douche to post that way on a message board.

Not only that, but you post like an angry 13 year old just ranting that Republicans are poopy pants and gay and meanie boys all day long. You can't write a coherent argument to save your life

OMG. You seriously don't get why I said we need to fix the Visa overstay problem before we implement a guest worker program???

My God. This is going to be hard. Sit here. Take my hand. Now, dude, you're stupid. You're seriously stupid. You're completely and utterly stupid. Someone had to tell you.

As for the rest of your crap. I've clearly said that without the wall, nothing else will work. I want to punish anyone who hires illegals. I want the military to support the wall. I want jail terms for illegal aliens, including Visa overstays.

Saying that none of the rest will work without the wall means I oppose everything is just you being an utter idiot. See above for details on that. Dude, you're stupid ...

:bowdown::bowdown:

Damn dude...that was an epic rant! well fucking done! You might want to take short time out and have a beer or 6!

Holy fuck you take this place too serious! This place is entertainment, it is a time sink to fill in a minute or two while a program runs.

Nobody gives a fuck what you or I think about them, the sooner you learn that the better for your poor little heart.

But I do appreciate the rant, the made me laugh out loud.

Just got back from the beer store. Bought a six pack of Raging Bitch. Great Belgian IPA.

It's just classic that you have no idea why I said we need to fix the Visa overstay program before we start a guest worker VISA program. You're just as stupid as the day is long. It's unbelievable

I am used to it, but it seems you are not because every comment about Trump is met with "oh yeah, what about Obama".

How about we just focus on Trump and the 2.6 trillion he is on track to add to our debt this year, can you do that?
I voted for Trump...I've seen great improvement in our local economy and my business is soaring...huge difference from the Obama days of malaise...
I will vote for him again in 2020 and will defend him here and anywhere else I see him being unduly attacked by hypocrites with short memories...
He is making America better in spite of the constant daily attacks and accusations...just think what he could do with a little help and support from the media and the swamp...from the status quo everything is wonderful out of touch swamp...

OMG. You seriously don't get why I said we need to fix the Visa overstay problem before we implement a guest worker program???

My God. This is going to be hard. Sit here. Take my hand. Now, dude, you're stupid. You're seriously stupid. You're completely and utterly stupid. Someone had to tell you.

As for the rest of your crap. I've clearly said that without the wall, nothing else will work. I want to punish anyone who hires illegals. I want the military to support the wall. I want jail terms for illegal aliens, including Visa overstays.

Saying that none of the rest will work without the wall means I oppose everything is just you being an utter idiot. See above for details on that. Dude, you're stupid ...

:bowdown::bowdown:

Damn dude...that was an epic rant! well fucking done! You might want to take short time out and have a beer or 6!

Holy fuck you take this place too serious! This place is entertainment, it is a time sink to fill in a minute or two while a program runs.

Nobody gives a fuck what you or I think about them, the sooner you learn that the better for your poor little heart.

But I do appreciate the rant, the made me laugh out loud.

Just got back from the beer store. Bought a six pack of Raging Bitch. Great Belgian IPA.

At least you have good taste in beer.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are not thousands of violent criminals or the drug dealers coming across the border every day. Most coming across are just looking for a better life and since there is someone to pay them they keep coming.

They go to our schools--some not even knowing the language and they hold up American students. Nobody does anything.

In liberal states, they even give illegals drivers licenses. In populated areas, banks are allowed to give them loans for cars, houses or just about anything.

For protection, they run to any one of our over 400 sanctuary cities in the country. Whether they are criminals or not, those cities do not participate with the federal government in getting rid of them. Now the Democrats are starting sanctuary states.

We are now cowering to them by changing our country to a bilingual nation. Why should they bother learning our language?

They are allowed to have peaceful protests against our government with nobody being hauled off to jail and then out of the country.

Every deportation has to be heard in court. We can't just find them and throw them out of the country. Until their hearing (which many don't even attend) they are allowed to stay here which could be years.

I can say I do not disagree with anything here, we have a fucked up country in many ways. People have been turning a blind eye to the problem for 4 decades or more because everyone wants their cheap lettuce and strawberries.

Never once has the country actually tried to crack down on those that do the hiring, because those that do the hiring own the politicians.

I do not agree with sanctuary cities and have no problem with Trump going after them, while I am big states rights supporter, immigration and border control by its very nature has to a federal matter.

While I believe the Republicans could try to do more, look at how the left as been able to stop what they are trying to do with immigration now. If it's not voting no on laws or spending, it's having their commie judges put a stop to Trump by usurping his authority.

The truth is the left is hell bent on keeping things the way they are or making them worse. Very few on the left will disagree with that. They have an open border mentality and that's difficult to overcome in one year. They don't want the wall because that's something they can't reverse when they get power again. They are even willing to shut down the government over it.

This is not a left or a right thing, it has been going on for 40 plus years and nobody has truly tried to fix it, and they still are not.

I do not say this because I want open borders...but a wall is not the answer. The wall ignores the root of the problem, the wall is like putting a bandage on a cancerous lesion so that germs do not get into it. Yeah, it might keep the germs out but it does not deal with the cancer.

That is nothing more than leftist propaganda. You can have your opinion and I can have mine, but our border forces seem to agree with President Trump on the wall. Saying a wall will do no good is like saying it's stupid for us to lock the doors on our home when we leave for work or play. Locks, alarms and even dogs don't guarantee that our home won't get broken into, but it will sure make it much harder and less likely to happen.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

So, your plan to show that we need a 30 foot tall concrete wall is to show that a fence works just as well if not better?

Logic is not your thing I see

So, your plan to show that we need a 30 foot tall concrete wall is to show that a fence works just as well if not better?

No, just to show that a border (anything) will work.

I am not against a border anything, just a 30 foot tall wall along our southern border

Who called Trump's wall "asinine".

So your standard is you only vote for people you agree with on every issue? Wow, what a stupid standard. Is that seriously your point?
Trumps not capitalistic enough for you?

No, he's not. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism and Trump is not for free trade.

"Fair" trade is a euphemism for government controlled trade. That and that Trump has been a pig to women is why I voted for Gary Johnson

I disagree with you libertarians. You think there should be no referee in the game of business but that's ridiculous.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

Swish.

Totally wrong. We think specifically there should be a referee. We're not anarchists.

What we oppose is government being a kindergarten teacher
You said you didn’t like fair trade because that’s a euphemism for government controlled.

You must not realize every country has their government control trade. Or you didn’t mean what you said

I am not against a border anything, just a 30 foot tall wall along our southern border

If you're going to do it, do it right I always say. Like Hungary, use razor wire. With our technology, make sure we have video monitoring with night vision, sensors deep within the ground to detect tunnel digging, and high tech motion sensors.

Thanks for agreeing with me, no issues with Canada no wall needed. Mexican filth pouring across our borders killing and raping our citizens, build a wall and shut them out.

I think we need to build walls around all the White trash trailer parks to keep you away from decent folks, but never mind.

That's because you are an irrational triggered libwit.

If you're going to do it, do it right I always say. Like Hungary, use razor wire. With our technology, make sure we have video monitoring with night vision, sensors deep within the ground to detect tunnel digging, and high tech motion sensors.

What can I say, I guess I am truly the odd man out that actually gives a shit about the amount of debt we leave our children and grandchildren.

What can I say, I guess I am truly the odd man out that actually gives a shit about the amount of debt we leave our children and grandchildren.

Trump wants about 30 billion for a wall. That's about half of what we spent on food stamps for last year alone.

I went to a funeral for a friends son two months ago. He was a known user and died at the age of 53. Tell her about our debt. Or tell my cousin. She lost her son three years ago at the age of 27 from an OD.

i have a thread titles I'm a Republican now. Clearly I'm not a Republican now. BUT, I make some good points why I have abandoned the Democratic party. Why do I care about poor people when 80% of them don't even vote? The 80% deserve to be poor and don't deserve any attention from any politicians. THey need to understand if you don't vote you don't matter.

I'll be ok if Republicans get their way. I'd prefer Democrats be in charge but if poor people like you want Republicans then I won't stop you from shooting yourself in the foot.
Whatever the over sights whatever their faults I'll be a dem till the end of time I despise republicans ,their lies their bullying ,their bullshit

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

Trump wants about 30 billion for a wall. That's about half of what we spent on food stamps for last year alone.

Right now our country is 21 trillion dollars in debt and this year we are on pace to add another 2.5 trillion to that amount. So, I think we need to spend our money wisely. If a fence can do the job of a wall at half the cost, why build the wall? Sooner or later we have to start to do something about it.

I went to a funeral for a friends son two months ago. He was a known user and died at the age of 53. Tell her about our debt. Or tell my cousin. She lost her son three years ago at the age of 27 from an OD.

There is no way to say this without sounding harsh, so I will just say it...nobody made those two young men take drugs, no illegal immigrant forced them to do it, they made a choice. A wall will not stop that from happening. Meth is made locally from cold medicine, no wall will stop that either.

So your standard is you only vote for people you agree with on every issue? Wow, what a stupid standard. Is that seriously your point?
Trumps not capitalistic enough for you?

No, he's not. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism and Trump is not for free trade.

"Fair" trade is a euphemism for government controlled trade. That and that Trump has been a pig to women is why I voted for Gary Johnson

I disagree with you libertarians. You think there should be no referee in the game of business but that's ridiculous.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

Swish.

Totally wrong. We think specifically there should be a referee. We're not anarchists.

What we oppose is government being a kindergarten teacher
You said you didn’t like fair trade because that’s a euphemism for government controlled.

You must not realize every country has their government control trade. Or you didn’t mean what you said

How does your second paragraph contradict the first???

Whatever the over sights whatever their faults I'll be a dem till the end of time I despise republicans ,their lies their bullying ,their bullshit

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

Further proof that your self identified persona as a Vanderbilt is a load of crap. If you were funding government, you sure the hell would care at the crappy return you're getting from it

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.
I really do want to know what situation you guys are in. Am I dealing with a greedy rich dude or an ignorant poor racist Bible thumping gun toting man

Forum List

Back