Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bullshit...post a bank statement or STFU!

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.
I really do want to know what situation you guys are in. Am I dealing with a greedy rich dude or an ignorant poor racist Bible thumping gun toting man

Sealybo: Trump's a poopy pants and a meanie pie salamander salad colander and i hate him I hate him I hate him!!!!

You mentioned that. At some point will you have some content?
Quiet the adults are talking.

Which are you btw?

You think you're an adult??? Wow, that's classic.

All you're posting is you hate Republicans, you hate them hate them hate them. And you voted in the poll that you voted for Trump.

You're the lamest lying ass leftist ever, and you post like an angry 13 year old

Further proof that your self identified persona as a Vanderbilt is a load of crap. If you were funding government, you sure the hell would care at the crappy return you're getting from it
That’s just it! The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours.

I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire. I’m not rich but I’ll be able to retire, maybe even early. If healthcare isn’t too expensive. If republicans don’t do away with social security like I know you all want to

My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500. Me? I make less than $100k but not much less and I have no bills. Condo paid off, just bought a boat and bought a quad a couple years ago. Ok I do have a lease payment but that’s it other than insurance, heat, condo dues

I’m frugal. I can’t remember the last shirt I bought. My brother gives me the ones he’s sick of.

How many Americans have as much as I do? Not many.

But again, if Paul Ryan wants to give seniors $7000 and tell us to go get private insurance on the free market, blue cross will take every dime from all of us. Especially if they allow insurance companies to do away with pre existing conditions which every old person has.

Republicans frighten me and should you too. You don’t make enough to be a republican

The rest of the world pays more taxes but their lives are so much better than ours....yikes, you must have some sorry life.
Go to Switzerland you’ll never bend your rim on a pothole. And if you get hurt don’t worry, you’re covered

Not sure what state you live in but here in California we've got plenty of potholes. The city doesn't have money to repair the streets because all the money goes to the state. We pretty much know what the state spends the money on....and it certainly ain't the roads.

You can't get pot holes, it's a blue state

True, they're not pot holes anymore, more like moon craters.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire

One million before you retire is "rich?" OMG, that's just sad
I didn’t say rich. Richer than what percent of Americans? 90%? Am I in the top 10%? Ok 20% I’ll take it.

And if I have $1 million and my bills are only $1000 a month, that’s rich

Your bills are $1,000 a month? What ghetto do you live in?

Haha...actually since we’re all coming clean and being totally honest. I’m just gonna expose myself now...I’m really Jeff Bezos.
I really do want to know what situation you guys are in. Am I dealing with a greedy rich dude or an ignorant poor racist Bible thumping gun toting man

What makes someone a “greedy rich dude”?
They vote republican.

LOL, my answer was just posted, they aren't a Democrat, nailed it. You're a partisan hack. You can be a Democrat and cheat on your taxes, sexually assault women, and all is good! Being a Republican, that's a crime. Oh, but you voted for Trump. Lying sack of shit
No, you minded Slick Willy but don’t mind slimy trump. Why?

Didn't vote for either. You voted twice for a sexual predator, misogynist

I believe him. I mean I'm a billionaire. I would have bought Microsoft but it wasn't expensive enough. I also am a male model and date actresses and models. I have a different one every night. What about you BrokeLoser? Aren't you a spy who flies into Russia and sabatoges their nuclear weapon systems?

Isn't the liberal definition "anyone with a dollar more than I have"?

Bingo
That’s ridiculous. We want us all to chip in to help the poor. You hate the poor. You don’t want to pony up. You’ve been convinced most of them are lazy slackers milking the system..

So if it makes you feel better telling yourself we hate people who have more than me, I don’t get shit from welfare. I pay in to welfare I don’t get welfare. So his premise is debunked. Unless you think I personally get foodstamps. Do you believe that?

So fuck you guys saying we hate someone who has more than us. You are ignorant greedy bastards

I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire

One million before you retire is "rich?" OMG, that's just sad
I didn’t say rich. Richer than what percent of Americans? 90%? Am I in the top 10%? Ok 20% I’ll take it.

And if I have $1 million and my bills are only $1000 a month, that’s rich

Your bills are $1,000 a month? What ghetto do you live in?
Condo dues $150
Heat, electric, cable, internet $300

I’m talking about when I retire but even now my bills aren’t $1000 a month.

F150 $350 mo

Am I missing anything?

They vote republican.

LOL, my answer was just posted, they aren't a Democrat, nailed it. You're a partisan hack. You can be a Democrat and cheat on your taxes, sexually assault women, and all is good! Being a Republican, that's a crime. Oh, but you voted for Trump. Lying sack of shit
No, you minded Slick Willy but don’t mind slimy trump. Why?

Didn't vote for either. You voted twice for a sexual predator, misogynist
That’s how much I hate republicans. They are the dark side

Bingo
That’s ridiculous. We want us all to chip in to help the poor. You hate the poor. You don’t want to pony up. You’ve been convinced most of them are lazy slackers milking the system..

So if it makes you feel better telling yourself we hate people who have more than me, I don’t get shit from welfare. I pay in to welfare I don’t get welfare. So his premise is debunked. Unless you think I personally get foodstamps. Do you believe that?

So fuck you guys saying we hate someone who has more than us. You are ignorant greedy bastards

You really need to get your fair share from your brother, spending that kind of money for a private schools puts him up there with other lefty elitists.

I give you permission to be a Democrat. The only way you're earning a living is to vote yourself one
kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

you'll have to get along with this

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

They vote republican.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding why good quality, hard working people whom have paved their own paths would want to keep more of what they work so hard for?
Look, while broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, having babies, dropping out, drinking and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night....And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Envious, lowlife piece of shits can go fuck themselves...they can pave their own paths...stop riding on the backs of others....pull your own fucking weight.
None of this makes any sense to bottom feeding leeches....I get it.
A part of me agrees with a lot of what you guys say. Ultimately poor people shouldn’t have kids they can’t afford and I seriously want to reduce the population. It’s supply and demand really.

And I think the republican way will deter young women from having kids they can’t afford and won’t raise

Bingo

You really need to get your fair share from your brother, spending that kind of money for a private schools puts him up there with other lefty elitists.
It is nice to have a rich brother. He bought 65 acres I bought the quad runner. He’s building a home on it so I bought the pontoon so now we have everything we want.

His wife has a home in Greece too so I get to go on cheap European vacations when I want

Bingo

It is nice to have a rich brother. He bought 65 acres I bought the quad runner. He’s building a home on it so I bought the pontoon so now we have everything we want.

His wife has a home in Greece too so I get to go on cheap European vacations when I want

Yup, sounds like you aren't paying your fair share either.

kaz I'll tell you the same thing I told old red the other day I have made and lost more in a day than most of you lol patriots make in a year

Day Change
-$74,409.09
I make more than that.... in a year. But I never cry about how much taxes I pay. What kind of person with money is complaining about taxes? I’ll tell you who. The ones that have country club memberships, a second home, kids in school, expensive cars, insurance on all the toys they have.

Can you imagine what the insurance is for a Ferrari? I considered a mustang once. They aren’t expensive but the insurance was outrageous

They vote republican.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding why good quality, hard working people whom have paved their own paths would want to keep more of what they work so hard for?
Look, while broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, having babies, dropping out, drinking and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night....And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Envious, lowlife piece of shits can go fuck themselves...they can pave their own paths...stop riding on the backs of others....pull your own fucking weight.
No I get why you feel this way. Middle class conservative people hate poor slackers. But you’ve been brainwashed to want to remove social programs and safety nets.

College was only $5k a year when I went. That’s because rich people paid higher taxes. Many of them went to affordable colleges too. Now you want to change the rules? Greedy

When was college ever funded by taxpayers?

College is a business. As with any other business, their prices are built on supply and demand. The more supply than demand, the lower the cost.

As years went on, more and more high school graduates started to attend college. This is particularly true with females as they left the stay-at-home mom gig.

So now the demand is more than the supply, and that dictates prices will increase.

Bingo

You can’t be a total freeloader. Whenever we go up north I never pay for the hotel but I take everyone to dinner.

But this is a great example. He doesn’t make me split everything down the middle. If he was you he’d be a cheapskate

Day Change
-$74,409.09

They vote republican.

No I get why you feel this way. Middle class conservative people hate poor slackers. But you’ve been brainwashed to want to remove social programs and safety nets.

College was only $5k a year when I went. That’s because rich people paid higher taxes. Many of them went to affordable colleges too. Now you want to change the rules? Greedy

College is a business. As with any other business, their prices are built on supply and demand. The more supply than demand, the lower the cost.

As years went on, more and more high school graduates started to attend college. This is particularly true with females as they left the stay-at-home mom gig.

So now the demand is more than the supply, and that dictates prices will increase.
I’m pretty sure state colleges used to be federally funded.

They aren’t for profit. That’s university of phoenix

Bingo

You can’t be a total freeloader. Whenever we go up north I never pay for the hotel but I take everyone to dinner.

But this is a great example. He doesn’t make me split everything down the middle. If he was you he’d be a cheapskate

That would have to be some damn expensive dinner to make up for the hotel....unless the hotel is some real dump.

I’ll tell you how rich I am. I’ll have a million before I retire. I’m not rich but I’ll be able to retire, maybe even early. If healthcare isn’t too expensive. If republicans don’t do away with social security like I know you all want to

If we wanted to do that we had (have) plenty of opportunity to do it. Bush presided with a Republican House and Senate; Trump the same. Besides Bush's idea to take a small fraction of our SS money to put into a personal IRA, when did Republicans ever consider the idea of totally doing away with SS?

Day Change
-$74,409.09

They vote republican.

I’m pretty sure state colleges used to be federally funded.

They aren’t for profit. That’s university of phoenix

Okay, if they were federally funded, what years were those and when did this so-called funding stop?

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.
there is no hurry and it isn't even important; ask the right wing. they believe in lower taxes for business as usual not high taxes for high priority stuff.

Forum List

Back