🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're a very stupid person, kaz. You've been conned and you either can't admit it, or can't figure it out.

You looked at Democrat fraud after fraud after fraud in November and didn't see a thing ... and you call me stupid.

You're a totally emotional chick. Politics is driven by emotions for you.

You are definitely not logically a Democrat, yet you worship them unquestioningly. Leftist and libertarian are complete opposites in every way, yet you endlessly high five and butt slap leftists you have no logical connection with at all. It's pure emotions for you

Foreigners have to have a sponsor and an Igama to work. if they overstay they are deported..

Most immigrants and sanctuary seekers are not criminals. Look at how many Trump has employed at his hotels and golf resorts.

You repeated what I said the first time. You want to keep out the people who want to work and allow free access to the United States for criminals.

Democrats do love your criminals

You looked at Democrat fraud after fraud after fraud in November and didn't see a thing ... and you call me stupid.

Yes. The election wasn't stolen. You and you're dear leader are just whiners. That's all. Deluded whiners with no convictions or principles worth paying attention to.

Yes. The election wasn't stolen. You and you're dear leader are just whiners. That's all. Deluded whiners with no convictions or principles worth paying attention to.

Yes, you trust the Democrats, absolutely. Despite everything they did, all the rules changes, all the removal of accountability, all the middle of the night shenanigans, they did nothing dishonest. You know deep in your heart the Democrats wanted nothing but a fair election and everything they did was totally trustworthy. You trust Democrats, absolutely. They can be totally dishonest and you know they didn't actually do anything wrong. If there were a Democrat here now you'd high five and butt slap them.

Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously

Yes, you trust the Democrats, absolutely. Despite everything they did, all the rules changes, all the removal of accountability, all the middle of the night shenanigans, they did nothing dishonest. You know deep in your heart the Democrats wanted nothing but a fair election and everything they did was totally trustworthy. You trust Democrats, absolutely. They can be totally dishonest and you know they didn't actually do anything wrong. If there were a Democrat here now you'd high five and butt slap them.

Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously
Listen, I've raised kids. I know how the "but they cheated" bullshit works. Sit down and shut up. It's over. Take your birtherism-qanon-paranoid shitshow and go away.

Listen, I've raised kids. I know how the "but they cheated" bullshit works. Sit down and shut up. It's over. Take your birtherism-qanon-paranoid shitshow and go away.

With Democrats endlessly changing rules, removing accountability and engaging in endless nighttime shenanigans, that you think you have kids so you reject that as cheating is the shitshow. I'd like to be your kids, you'll believe anything.

So when Democrats did that, you just sat there every time and said they want better elections, not to cheat. Wow. That can only be explained by your just not seeing it. You only watch CNN, don't you? Be honest

Last edited:
I suppose that sounded good to you.

So what is your preferred left wing propaganda source then? Still reading newspapers?
Are you seriously interested in media or are you just trolling me with the attempted "left wing" insult? Not everything is about your partisan left/right nonsense.

Are you seriously interested in media or are you just trolling me with the attempted "left wing" insult? Not everything is about your partisan left/right nonsense.

I just specifically addressed that. You're a left winger because for whatever reason you emotionally connect with evil. You ignore that they disagree with you on every position. You just personally trust them, they are to you good people and you're on their side no matter what and the first to jump in and defend them.

We just went through this. How did you miss it? Are you just stupid?

I just specifically addressed that. You're a left winger because for whatever reason you emotionally connect with evil. You ignore that they disagree with you on every ....

Maybe one day you'll let go of your weird fixations and we can have a real conversation. But I doubt it.

Maybe one day you'll let go of your weird fixations and we can have a real conversation. But I doubt it.

Funny, that's exactly what I was going to say to you!

A libertarian high fiving and butt lapping totalitarian leftists and being the first to run in and defend them whenever they are under attack is some funky shit. I've never seen it before. It's really strange. And then you're so overt about it and yet endlessly deny it. It's some weird juju

That’s why it is paramount that the wall be impenetrable

Trumps wall didn’t work?
How do you suppose he had the most secure border in nearly four decades?

Then why did he declare a "national emergency" at the Southern Border if it was so secure BEFORE he started building it.

It works like this

Republicans whine that the border is not secure when a Democrat is President and that it magically becomes secure when a Republican is President

Same thing applies to elections
Elections won by Republicans are secure while elections won by Democrats are stolen……even on the same ballot

It works like this

Republicans whine that the border is not secure when a Democrat is President and that it magically becomes secure when a Republican is President

Same thing applies to elections
Elections won by Republicans are secure while elections won by Democrats are stolen……even on the same ballot
/----/ Now you can whine about NBC.

Just as important as building a wall is getting the Mexicans to stop the Illegals on their side.

Trump did that and it significantly cut down on the Illegals.

Then we allowed Joe Potatohead to steal an election.

One of the first things he did was cancel the arrangement with the Mexicans.

Then we had and are now having millions of the Illegal filth flooding across the border.

Joe Potatohead is a fucking moron. How could anybody do something that stupid?

Anybody that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a also a moron.

Forum List

Back