🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
The wall is a dumb, waste of vanity. We should expand e-verify and fine any employers who hires illegals

I agree about verify and fines. My wife is a benefits manager at a production company and she is always having problems with people using either a fake, or more common case, using someone else's identification.

But I think the wall is important also because while it will keep out a small portion of illegals it's also a symbol, a symbol that says "we don't accept illegals" and that is important. As has been proven the last year but the vast amounts of illegals coming in because "they thought they were wanted and it was ok", which is Biden administration fault. Symbols are a powerful thing. It shows illegals we don't want illegals and it strengthens American resolve against illegals just flooding our country.

Like most Americans I am perfectly fine with immigrants that go through the system and become citizens. Most of our ancestors were immigrants that became citizens. But I am wholey and strongly against illegals.

dblack: Democrats are in trouble, run to their defense! I'm coming, I'm coming!

So you went through all that in November and didn't smell a whiff of fraud as Democrats changed rules, knocked down verification and imported ballots at night.

The dblack rule: Why am I a Democrat? Emotion is more important than reason

You're a very stupid person, kaz. You've been conned and you either can't admit it, or can't figure it out.

So you're fine with the slavery, rape, drugs and criminals and want to keep out only the ones who want to work.

Sounds like you, fascist

Foreigners have to have a sponsor and an Igama to work. if they overstay they are deported..

Most immigrants and sanctuary seekers are not criminals. Look at how many Trump has employed at his hotels and golf resorts.

I agree about verify and fines. My wife is a benefits manager at a production company and she is always having problems with people using either a fake, or more common case, using someone else's identification.

But I think the wall is important also because while it will keep out a small portion of illegals it's also a symbol, a symbol that says "we don't accept illegals" and that is important. As has been proven the last year but the vast amounts of illegals coming in because "they thought they were wanted and it was ok", which is Biden administration fault. Symbols are a powerful thing. It shows illegals we don't want illegals and it strengthens American resolve against illegals just flooding our country.

Like most Americans I am perfectly fine with immigrants that go through the system and become citizens. Most of our ancestors were immigrants that became citizens. But I am wholey and strongly against illegals.

2020 crossings were at an historic low because of the pandemic.

The Saudis manage just fine. Penalizing employers who hire illegals is the only way to go..

Yes but it's not that easy. First off the authorities would have to prove the the employer knew who they were hiring were illegals. With the advancement in fake identification that the drug cartels invested in, that's damn near impossible. Secondly they would have to be found guilty by a judge. Good luck with that one if it's a Democrat appointed judge. Next an employer could be sued by denying employment to an illegal based on a discrimination charge. Who wants to deal with that? Just hire the SOB.

The wall is a dumb, waste of vanity. We should expand e-verify and fine any employers who hires illegals
You don't know much about the illegal immigration issue, it appears. Fining employers as a way to stop illegal immigration has long been abandoned by illegal immigration opponents for the simple reason that it is too difficult to do.

It requires a court verdict of guilt on the employers, who routinely contest the charge based on the "knowingly" clause of immigration law. It is very difficult for prosecutors to prove that an employer hired illegal aliens, knowingly. The statistical record shows the overwhelming majority (almost all) cases having been dropped, because of insufficient evidence, to the point that it became a worthless waste of time and resources to press such charges.

You don't know much about the illegal immigration issue, it appears. Fining employers as a way to stop illegal immigration has long been abandoned by illegal immigration opponents for the simple reason that it is too difficult to do.

It requires a court verdict of guilt on the employers, who routinely contest the charge based on the "knowingly" clause of immigration law. It is very difficult for prosecutors to prove that an employer hired illegal aliens, knowingly. The statistical record shows the overwhelming majority (almost all) cases having been dropped, because of insufficient evidence, to the point that it became a worthless waste of time and resources to press such charges.

No its not too difficult.. The Employers don't want to pay a thousand dollars a day for each illegal.. They won't hire them.

Hahaha.. Why would an illegal go to court?

A lot of them don't which is why Dementia's policy of process and release will be a total failure. They will never show up for their court dates and that gives us millions of illegals to deal with in the future.

Forum List

Back