Bulletin: Leftists Support A Leftist

And yet PC will be voting for Donald Trump. Go figure.

How would you know who I'll vote for?

A guess?

You'll vote for the guy with an R on his jersey, serial adulterer or not.

Let's see...Democrats voted for a rapist, racist, murderer, and treasonous Senator ready to work with Moscow against the United States President.

And...four times, for one who supported Joseph Stalin.

Jaw-dropping, huh?

So that's your justification for voting for Trump? lol one of your best yet.

A shocking revelation made into a thread. The top spokeswoman for Women's Voices at the United Nations has declared that she and her group almost always support women candidates all over the world and hence, on International Women's Day give support to Hillary Clinton who as First Lady made women's right an international priority cause over twenty years ago.

Leftists even support women who facilitate rape and rapists.

And that was the point .

Shouldn't come as a shock....they elected a Democrat four times who supported a homicidal maniac who slaughtered millions of his own citizens.
Democrat voters are by far the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. It is funny watching them pat each other on the back and act as though they actually stand for something.

Biggest group of double talking hypocritical gasbags you will ever see.

Nothing more you ever need to know. All of the true points you bring up prove it.

Yes, the Greatest Generation elected him to four terms as President as he guided American through the Great Depression, Dust Bowl Storms, prepared the nation for war and as he supported Stalin all the way to mutual VICTORY over the Nazi's in World War II. Honored with two major Memorials, he is still rated as the greatest President of the 20th Century and one of the greatest in American history.

Yes, the Greatest Generation elected him to four terms as President as he guided American through the Great Depression, Dust Bowl Storms, prepared the nation for war and as he supported Stalin all the way to mutual VICTORY over the Nazi's in World War II. Honored with two major Memorials, he is still rated as the greatest President of the 20th Century and one of the greatest in American history.

And yet, FDR never did manage to get us out of the Great Depression.

In early 1941, the U3 Unemployment rate in this Country was over 14%

While idiots like Hitler and Mussolini had their economies humming like a well-tuned Ferrari, FDR couldn't get shit done in this Country.

We even had TWO RECESSIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GREAT DEPRESSION under that moron.

Oh....... What got us out of the Great Depression?

World War II got us out of the Great Depression.

Then after we bombed most of the rest of the World's Industrial Capacity to rubble, we grew like crazy for the next forty years -- Until the rest of the world rebuilt.

Now, we're in deep kimchee -- Again

dimocraps are scum

While idiots like Hitler and Mussolini had their economies humming like a well-tuned Ferrari, FDR couldn't get shit done in this Country.

We even had TWO RECESSIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GREAT DEPRESSION under that moron.

Then after we bombed most of the rest of the World's Industrial Capacity to rubble, we grew like crazy for the next forty years -- Until the rest of the world rebuilt.

dimocraps are scum
Nonsense misinformation and misguided opinion. Debated and debunked endlessly in PoliticalChics anti-New Deal and FDR threads. Your 14% unemployment number is obsolete and debunked because of the use of the Lebbergott method of calculation that did not count workers in the New Deal programs which brought the number down as low as 9.5%.
Germany and Italy fought the depression by police state tactics that included arresting selected citizens and or confiscating their business and property coupled with the use of forced often total slave labor.

A shocking revelation made into a thread. The top spokeswoman for Women's Voices at the United Nations has declared that she and her group almost always support women candidates all over the world and hence, on International Women's Day give support to Hillary Clinton who as First Lady made women's right an international priority cause over twenty years ago.

Leftists even support women who facilitate rape and rapists.

And that was the point .

Shouldn't come as a shock....they elected a Democrat four times who supported a homicidal maniac who slaughtered millions of his own citizens.
Democrat voters are by far the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. It is funny watching them pat each other on the back and act as though they actually stand for something.

Biggest group of double talking hypocritical gasbags you will ever see.

Nothing more you ever need to know. All of the true points you bring up prove it.

And can be summarized thus:

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

dimocraps are scum

I believe that careful analysis of his speeches and his actions show that it was less he couldn't end the Depression, then that he didn't want to.

Here's why:
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Rahm Emanuel

The "do things you think you could not do before" part was end the Constitution.

dimocraps are scum
Nonsense misinformation and misguided opinion. Debated and debunked endlessly in PoliticalChics anti-New Deal and FDR threads. Your 14% unemployment number is obsolete and debunked because of the use of the Lebbergott method of calculation that did not count workers in the New Deal programs which brought the number down as low as 9.5%.
Germany and Italy fought the depression by police state tactics that included arresting selected citizens and or confiscating their business and property coupled with the use of forced often total slave labor.

" Debated and debunked endlessly in PoliticalChics anti-New Deal and FDR threads."
You, whining 'is not, issss nooottttttt" is hardly debunking.

But....I can see that it may be time for yet another dose of truth about FDR.
Sure.

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter
In an election, you bet your ass it is...

So....do I greet you 'top of the morning!'

...or with Sieg Heil....which, it seems, you are more comfortable with.

Here are a couple of examples of "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
  1. On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people. A plebiscite was held in less than a month, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.

2. November 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.]

dimocraps are scum

" Debated and debunked endlessly in PoliticalChics anti-New Deal and FDR threads."

Sure.
You will use the same old tired cut and paste nonsense. What you will not do is address the issue I responded to in regards to Edgetho's claim of a 14% unemployment rate. You will not address questions and the refuting of the distortions and misinformation you constantly promote. Start out with answering my refuting of those unemployment figures. Explain why the distorted Lebbergott method supersedes the accurate Darby method of unemployment calculation.

dimocraps are scum

Sure.
You will use the same old tired cut and paste nonsense. What you will not do is address the issue I responded to in regards to Edgetho's claim of a 14% unemployment rate. You will not address questions and the refuting of the distortions and misinformation you constantly promote. Start out with answering my refuting of those unemployment figures. Explain why the distorted Lebbergott method supersedes the accurate Darby method of unemployment calculation.

I will use knowledge and facts, supported with documented quotes, sources, and links....

.....and leave you crying like a baby.

Be ready with the tissues.

And to set the record straight....you have never.......never.....been able to debunk, defeat, or disprove any of my posts.

A guess?

Let's see...Democrats voted for a rapist, racist, murderer, and treasonous Senator ready to work with Moscow against the United States President.

Jaw-dropping, huh?
No, not jaw-dropping because most here have you pegged as a nut job conspiracy theory liar.

This is your latest excuse for why you can't contend with the facts I provide?

Now...what's the story you tell yourself about why people don't like you?

dimocraps are scum

Sure.

I will use knowledge and facts, supported with documented quotes, sources, and links....

.....and leave you crying like a baby.

Be ready with the tissues.

And to set the record straight....you have never.......never.....been able to debunk, defeat, or disprove any of my posts.
See, you are deflecting from the challenge. Edgtho made a specific claim. I refuted it. I challenged you to find me wrong or explain why Edgtho was wrong or right. You can't and you won't. You are a bullshitter, a fake, a make pretending student of history.

Last edited:

A guess?

Jaw-dropping, huh?
No, not jaw-dropping because most here have you pegged as a nut job conspiracy theory liar.

This is your latest excuse for why you can't contend with the facts I provide?

Now...what's the story you tell yourself about why people don't like you?
I expose your nonsense regularly. You simply deny and move on, never responding to the challenge. You just move on and make different claims and promote new distortions. It should be a two-way street. You need to answer questions and challenges too. I just answered one about unemployment rates during the FDR era. Refute and answer before changing the subject.

Forum List

Back