Bulletin: Leftists Support A Leftist

I'm trying to Remember if Hillary ever actually stood up for women persecuted in around the world, mainly in muslim countries, and i'm coming up blank,:dunno: I do remember she helped to destroy the women her husband and affairs with, and in some case raped.... Hillary stands for only one women ...Herself
Here, I'll help you remember. In July of 1995, Hillary Clinton brought women's rights front and center onto the world stage when she traveled to China as the First Lady and gave a speech at the Anual World Conference on Women and focused her speech on women's rights and declared women rights as human rights. Her status as the First Lady of the United States put the issue in the forefront and focus all over the world.

nytimes.com/1995/09/06/world/hillary-clinton-in-china-details-abuse-of-women.html

Hillary Clinton has been in politics for over 40 years, and that's the best you can come up with? Pretty weak don't you think?:slap:

And yet PC will be voting for Donald Trump. Go figure.

How would you know who I'll vote for?

A guess?

You'll vote for the guy with an R on his jersey, serial adulterer or not.
When women come out accusing Trump of rape you let me know ..ok sparky?:slap:

If a woman accuses you of rape are you a rapist?

Is Trump a serial adulterer? I've heard him accused of being such.

Yeppers:

"As the swinging young heir to a New York real-estate fortune, Donald Trump played the field until 1977 when, at age 31, he married Ivana Zelnícková, a Czech immigrant, with whom he had three children. In the mid-1980s Trump began an affair with Marla Maples, a Georgia-born ex-beauty queen. For the next four years, Trump led a double life, essentially maintaining two households, one for his family and the other for his mistress."
The GOP Frontrunner Is a Notorious Adulterer Whose Current Wife Posed Nude – Is This the End of GOP ‘Family Values?’

A guess?

How about if lots of women do?

i.e., Bill 'the rapist ' Clinton

A guess?

How about if lots of women do?

i.e., Bill 'the rapist ' Clinton

Doesn't change anything.

You're going to vote for serial adulterer, protectionist, isolationist Donald Trump,

and I think that's the best USMB joke of the year.

I'm trying to Remember if Hillary ever actually stood up for women persecuted in around the world, mainly in muslim countries, and i'm coming up blank,:dunno: I do remember she helped to destroy the women her husband and affairs with, and in some case raped.... Hillary stands for only one women ...Herself
Here, I'll help you remember. In July of 1995, Hillary Clinton brought women's rights front and center onto the world stage when she traveled to China as the First Lady and gave a speech at the Anual World Conference on Women and focused her speech on women's rights and declared women rights as human rights. Her status as the First Lady of the United States put the issue in the forefront and focus all over the world.

nytimes.com/1995/09/06/world/hillary-clinton-in-china-details-abuse-of-women.html
why waste your time on croc he like politicalshit have no Idea what dems/liberals do... they say what ever the can to make themselves feel good ... facts neither one has ever stated and actual fact

why waste your time on croc he like politicalshit have no Idea what dems/liberals do... they say what ever the can to make themselves feel good ... facts neither one has ever stated and actual fact
Both are tireless bullshitters. Jroc can not show evidence that Clinton was an early leader in the modern global women's human rights movement so he just gives and immature "is that the best you can do" response. after stating he just can't remember Hillary having anything to do with women's rights in the past. An honest person would have responded with "I forgot about that" or even "oh, I didn't know that".
At the ended of the previous page, I challenged the other bullshitter you mentioned. As usual with my debates with her about the New Deal and WWII, she ends up exposed as promoting misinformation and propaganda through the use of distortion, omission of key facts and deflections away from challenges to those distortions, misinformation or omissions.

Both are tireless bullshitters. Jroc can not show evidence that Clinton was an early leader in the modern global women's human rights movement so he just gives and immature "is that the best you can do" response. after stating he just can't remember Hillary having anything to do with women's rights in the past. An honest person would have responded with "I forgot about that" or even "oh, I didn't know that".
At the ended of the previous page, I challenged the other bullshitter you mentioned. As usual with my debates with her about the New Deal and WWII, she ends up exposed as promoting misinformation and propaganda through the use of distortion, omission of key facts and deflections away from challenges to those distortions, misinformation or omissions.
they both are partisan hacks ... they post non-sense all the time

Forum List

Back