Bullies will bully...even Federal Judges

Gotta love the irony about "bullying". Liberals use pejoratives, micro aggression, any hateful mean spirited manipulative tactic and cheap shot snark and childish stunts they can to intimidate and harass and otherwise BULLY, but that's OK, though. Liberal=Good!. Everyone else=bad. I got it! No, I don't.

Laxatives may help you.

They used to celebrate Teddy Roosevelt's "bully pulpit". Today lefties whine about poor federal judges being "bullied" as if they are freaking first graders on the school bus. What a freaking sissified generation the left has turned into.

Liberals aren't the ones doing the whining. That would be the Whiner-in-Chief. Never have I seen such a frightened, snivelling, whining grown ass man.

He was practically going fetal at the danger posed by terrorists. And the murder rate is the highest in 47 years. Except there is no imminent danger from terrorists, and the murder rate has been steadily declining for years and, despite the spike in the last year, is at one of it's lowest rates ever.

Trump seems scared of his own shadow. And his fear-mongering is dangerous.

That is just another liberal lie, and completely STUPID. HAHAHAHA you liberals dumbass piles of dogshit are pulling out your own damn hair trying to find something to grab on to. YOU LOST, you will lose, and you will be gone, or you will assimilate and continue. I hope you don't I haven't killed anything in a long time, and I would love to kill a few hundred rioting violent piles of shit. After all there are FEDERAL LAWS against such things and federal officers have the power to stop them as they see fit to protect the public..

Trump lashes out again at judges over travel ban and calls hearing 'disgraceful'

Yup, the Comrade is trying to bully the media, so they will back off and print this lies as truth. Now he is trying to bully the judiciary so that they will rubber stamp Bannon's EO....(since he really is the president)

I hope his mental state holds up, but it is doubtful.

He is correctly criticizing liberal judges for putting agenda over law. He has every right to impose the travel ban. The majority of Americans understand and support this.

Trump lashes out again at judges over travel ban and calls hearing 'disgraceful'

Yup, the Comrade is trying to bully the media, so they will back off and print this lies as truth. Now he is trying to bully the judiciary so that they will rubber stamp Bannon's EO....(since he really is the president)

Just like Bigs Ears did to the SC over Citizens United, but you loved that.

Why must you always prove yourself a hypocrite?

Libs wear the hypocrite badge proudly, you can't shame a liberal its not possible.

Those liberal judges defied and ignored the Constitution

NO, they defied YOUR version of the Constitution. I am fairly sure that Gorsuch will be asked how HE would have gone if faced with this challenge by Trump.
There is only one Constitution, and it says the president has the power to keep out anyone for reasons of national security. There is also a law that says essentially the same thing. just because you want something to be untrue does not make it so. Your pile of vomit oshitass used it to stop people from ebola infected countries from coming here, and you didn't say a word dogshit.
Give it up. Liberal pukes wouldn't read the Constitution even if they could read writing. If they did they would say it's a lie pushed by Fox News and Breitbart.

Gotta love the irony about "bullying". Liberals use pejoratives, micro aggression, any hateful mean spirited manipulative tactic and cheap shot snark and childish stunts they can to intimidate and harass and otherwise BULLY, but that's OK, though. Liberal=Good!. Everyone else=bad. I got it! No, I don't.

Laxatives may help you.
You must be a liberal.

------------------------------------------------------- Judges are nothing special . Many or most are simply appointed .

And can be recalled....or murdered. If they keep calling us "nazis" we might become nazies.

They used to celebrate Teddy Roosevelt's "bully pulpit". Today lefties whine about poor federal judges being "bullied" as if they are freaking first graders on the school bus. What a freaking sissified generation the left has turned into.

Liberals aren't the ones doing the whining. That would be the Whiner-in-Chief. Never have I seen such a frightened, snivelling, whining grown ass man.

He was practically going fetal at the danger posed by terrorists. And the murder rate is the highest in 47 years. Except there is no imminent danger from terrorists, and the murder rate has been steadily declining for years and, despite the spike in the last year, is at one of it's lowest rates ever.

Trump seems scared of his own shadow. And his fear-mongering is dangerous.

Just a matter of time until he totally flips out. Suddenly, there are no deserving contractors he can stiff. Either the Comrade gets he way or he loses his mind. I am betting on the latter.

He is correctly criticizing liberal judges for putting agenda over law. He has every right to impose the travel ban. The majority of Americans understand and support this.

Like their version of what the Constitution states, right wingers have a whole different meaning of "majority of Americans"

Quinnipiac found opposition to Trump’s 120-day pause on general refugee admissions into the U.S. is even less popular.
Sixty percent oppose that measure, while 37 percent support it and 3 percent remain uncertain.

Poll: More than half oppose Trump travel ban

Like their version of what the Constitution states, right wingers have a whole different meaning of "majority of Americans"

Quinnipiac found opposition to Trump’s 120-day pause on general refugee admissions into the U.S. is even less popular.
Sixty percent oppose that measure, while 37 percent support it and 3 percent remain uncertain.

Now, let's wait for the alternative facts poll, Conway is making one up as ee speak.

Now, let's wait for the alternative facts poll, Conway is making one up as ee speak.
Under sniper fire in all 57 states?

Under sniper fire in all 57 states?

Now, even his USSC nominee is calling his tweets about the federal judge "demoralizing" Is the Comrade going to take back his nomination,

Boy, Putin can learn some things from this Despot.....

Those liberal judges defied and ignored the Constitution, therefore they should be charged with breaking the law.Has any left wing progressive liberal puke here ever read the Constitution? Every one of those liberal left coast sonsabitches should be impeached post haste.
Like the executive branch is more knowledgeable about our supreme law of the land, than the judicial branch.

Those liberal judges defied and ignored the Constitution, therefore they should be charged with breaking the law.Has any left wing progressive liberal puke here ever read the Constitution? Every one of those liberal left coast sonsabitches should be impeached post haste.
Like the executive branch is more knowledgeable about our supreme law of the land, than the judicial branch.
Or dumfuk liberal pukes on USMB.

Hate to tell you, but SCOTUS judges are appointed for life. The only way they will leave the SC is either to step down or die. They cannot be impeached.

Apparently, YOU don't know much about the Constitution or how the Judicial branch works.

Forum List

Back