Bump stocks ruling.

The only thing a bump stock offers is a more comfortable way to aim and fire.
No, not more comfortable.
It does not in any way all the weapon to operate like a full automatic.
Allow? Alter? Yes it does and that's its only purpose. I could probably fine tune the rifle fitted with a BP to fire at a rate that woud equal older 'machine' guns or older full automatic rifles or 'guns'. 1srelluc probably could too.
Whether there is bump stock or not doesn't matter on a semi-auto gun, when you pull the trigger you only get one bullet fired.
No! You're trying to suggest they have no purpose other than providing 'comfort'.
I thought full automatic weapons were already outlawed. And I'm pretty sure the current SCOTUS is not going to change that.
You'll have to find out and get back to me on the exceptions allowed.

And fwiw, these things are worthless for any use other than dreaming of killing more lib/cons whatever. Only dreaming but not actually carrying out an American's actual political task. Ya'all are better equipped with a standard civilian issue AR-15.

The belt loops on my pants double as a bump stock.
There's no gain in it for you. Only handicap for a fool that would try it in a mass shootinig. Don't make up shit that doesn't apply to the discussion
Are they gonna try to ban my belt loops next?
Anything is possible in America.
I'd look awfully funny walking around with my drawers around my ankles.
Your thoughts are already awful funny. Yor've just got a bee up your ass over guns and the 2A nonsense. Stifle your bad feelings.

It isn’t the scotus with the comprehension issue, it’s dullards such as yourself.
Still, the Scotus decision was related to not allowing automatic rifles en mass.
Can you tell us how that's setting a precedence?
If you can't then get back to me and I will.

Right wing loons will now get what they’ve been craving...more bloodshed, outgunned cops, and of course, more school aged children mowed down.
More of this bump stock mowing.....?

Stephen Craig Paddock[5] (April 9, 1953 – October 1, 2017)[6] was an American mass murderer who perpetrated the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Paddock opened fire into a crowd of about 22,000 concertgoers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 60 people[a] and injuring approximately 867.

Stephen Craig Paddock[5] (April 9, 1953 – October 1, 2017)[6] was an American mass murderer who perpetrated the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Paddock opened fire into a crowd of about 22,000 concertgoers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 60 people[a] and injuring approximately 867.
The only thing the ruling will do is result in more deaths. But there is a segment of our population that is fine with that.

We are our own worst enemy. The rest of the entire industrialized world has figured out this issue....we haven't. Its crazy. It makes you wonder what historians will write about the US in 3-400 years when we've been catabolized by our own idiocy.

Thankfully the ex IRS agent used a bumpstock. It tired him out, caused at least two jams that we know of, and caused him to put the majority of bullets over the heads of the victims.

He was literally shooting fish in a barrel and had he been a slow, methodical shooter, he would have killed hundreds.

Thank heavens he was an idiot.

Thankfully the ex IRS agent used a bumpstock. It tired him out, caused at least two jams that we know of, and caused him to put the majority of bullets over the heads of the victims.

He was literally shooting fish in a barrel and had he been a slow, methodical shooter, he would have killed hundreds.

Thank heavens he was an idiot.
I'm sure the 60 dead and the 500 others shot, think so..... :(

I'm sure the 60 dead and the 500 others shot, think so..... :(
Of course they don't. But that is the reality. Had the ex IRS agent simply not used the bump stock he would have killed far more.

Hell, if he had stolen a semi tractor trailer rig and driven it through the venue, the death toll would have easily been more than 1000.

Not only did Trump assault the 2A. But he assaulted the constitutional when he allowed the DoJ to write the law on bump stocks.
Only congress can write laws.

Forum List

Back